Windows 10: I have tried everything I can find to go from 17711 to 17713 but no success

Discus and support I have tried everything I can find to go from 17711 to 17713 but no success in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a surface pro 4 and I have never had trouble with updates except for the update from 17711 to 17713. Sometimes it does the initial setup but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dominic Coombe, Jul 16, 2018.

1. I have tried everything I can find to go from 17711 to 17713 but no success

I have a surface pro 4 and I have never had trouble with updates except for the update from 17711 to 17713.

Sometimes it does the initial setup but when its gets to booting back into windows it never completes.

I have tried everything possible including turning off services ran sfc nut didn't run the dism

So don't know what the solution is

:)

Dominic Coombe, Jul 16, 2018
  2. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

3. Successful action!

I have tried these suggestions that I found via google. According to different forums these below methods are possible solutions - however they didnt work for me. Still cant right-click and cant log on to Startmenu, Store or apps or anything. Even in Safe-mode i cant right-click on taskbar to be able to pin or unpin. Anyone know what to do?

Method 1 : Using Powershell

Step 1: Right click on Start Menu button and open Command Prompt as an administrator.

Step 2: Type in powershell and hit enter.

Step 3: Paste the following Command in the Powershell(previosuly was Command Prompt) window and hit enter.

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Step 4: Wait for the process to finish and complete the command

Step 5: When it finishes try clicking on Taskbar, Start Menu, Cortana, hopefully they will work by now. If not, use the next method.

Method 2 : Using tha batsolution

Step 1 : Download this file » 10services_default.bat (62 KB)

Step 2 : Open the download file as an administrator.

Step 3 : Wait for 10 seconds, after 10 seconds it will start working

Step 4 : When the working process is finished, close every Window and Restart your PC

Step 5 : Now try clicking on Taskbar, Start Menu, Cortana. They will surely work as normal by now.

Thanks

Jonny

DeeJayJonny, Jul 16, 2018
  4. NiksSinha Win User

I have tried everything I can find to go from 17711 to 17713 but no success

Regarding windows 10 build 17711

I recently install windows 10 build 17711 but i have a problem

have not sets on my configuration/system/multitask

I have not sets policies on my gpedit.msc/administrative templates/windows components

so what is the problem is sets are remove in this build or maybe its bug?

NiksSinha, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

I have tried everything I can find to go from 17711 to 17713 but no success

1. I have tried everything I can find to go from 17711 to 17713 but no success - Similar Threads - tried everything find

2. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything: Hello all,I have an issue browsing websites from my laptop, i get the error message ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. Its the same error no matter which website I try to access. I have a working wifi connection, laptop is connected to the wifi, I see data packages send back and forth...
  3. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything: Hello all,I have an issue browsing websites from my laptop, i get the error message ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. Its the same error no matter which website I try to access. I have a working wifi connection, laptop is connected to the wifi, I see data packages send back and forth...
  4. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I been having an issue where there's a stuttering effect going on, I have tried everything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I been having an issue where there's a stuttering effect going on, I have tried everything...: To further elaborate, whenever I start Windows everything stutters for a while, sometimes I can't even game on my machine because this would last the whole day, other times there's no stuttering going on, it is always random. I have used the troubleshooting process, I have...
  6. I been having an issue where there's a stuttering effect going on, I have tried everything...

I been having an issue where there's a stuttering effect going on, I have tried everything...: To further elaborate, whenever I start Windows everything stutters for a while, sometimes I can't even game on my machine because this would last the whole day, other times there's no stuttering going on, it is always random. I have used the troubleshooting process, I have...
  7. Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I...: I have tried everything to get my printer working. It shows my Wi-Fi is not connected. I tried getting it up, but that wouldn't work. I don't need Wi-Fi, I just need to get my printer working....
  8. I can not find camera device on my WINDOWS 7. i tried everything but it says that it is not...

I can not find camera device on my WINDOWS 7. i tried everything but it says that it is not...: i can not find camera device on my WINDOWS 7. i tried everything but it says that it is not avaliable. please helppp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-find-camera-device-on-my-windows-7-i/597dbc64-4387-4357-85b5-ed1d9cb17000
  9. Tried everything i know, what else can i try?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tried everything i know, what else can i try?: 100% New build. version 20h2(OS Build 19042.630) Things I have done: Updated all drivers. no warnings or unknowns in device manager. Only Monitor, keyboard and mouse attached. Moved around one and both ram sticks through the slots. Purchased new ram. moved them all around...
  10. I've tried everything I can

in Windows 10 Customization
    I've tried everything I can: I have looked on multiple threads trying to fix this but they don't work. There is a search bar at the top of my screen and it isn't part of a 3rd party software I've searched for it already. and I don't know what to do. Please help it is driving me insane.[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant upgrade to 17713