Windows 10: i have tried everything now to open windows security theres just one thing left installing...

Discus and support i have tried everything now to open windows security theres just one thing left installing... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i tried all the tricks it just dosent works any more... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HARNIX XERX, Jun 6, 2023.

1. i have tried everything now to open windows security theres just one thing left installing...

i tried all the tricks it just dosent works any more

:)

HARNIX XERX, Jun 6, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 6, 2023
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Mouse left click - Stop breaking things!!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1:Run Hardware and device troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Step 2: And also try to update the touchpad and Mouse drivers from the manufacturer web site and check if it helps.

Refer the link below and check if it helps.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Redirecting

Step 3:I suggest you to check for the latest updates.

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter MS-settings: and then press
      OK. This opens Settings.
    • In Settings, go to Update & security >
      Windows Update, and then select
      Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 6, 2023
  4. Dandel Win User

i have tried everything now to open windows security theres just one thing left installing...

How to go about building a tri-boot system?

i dual boot all the time, and going in to tri boot is easy.

step 1) partition the drive in to 3 partitions ( leaving 1 empty for the linux installer. )
    step 2) install windows on the first 2 partitions.
    step 3) install linux, and let it auto partition the remaining space. ( i recommend at least 30gb of space for linux, because it will make things a lot easier. )

step 4) enjoy.

Dandel, Jun 6, 2023
Thema:

i have tried everything now to open windows security theres just one thing left installing...

1. i have tried everything now to open windows security theres just one thing left installing... - Similar Threads - tried everything open

2. i messed up editing the registry and the Windows security thing is just blank now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i messed up editing the registry and the Windows security thing is just blank now: I'm kind of stupid, and i dont know what to do here. i first tried this Can't Open Virus & Threat Protection, "Your IT Administrator has - Microsoft Community because that was the original message i got when trying to open it, but i forgot to run the registry editor as...
  3. i messed up editing the registry and the Windows security thing is just blank now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i messed up editing the registry and the Windows security thing is just blank now: I'm kind of stupid, and i dont know what to do here. i first tried this Can't Open Virus & Threat Protection, "Your IT Administrator has - Microsoft Community because that was the original message i got when trying to open it, but i forgot to run the registry editor as...
  4. i have tried everything now to open windows security theres just one thing left installing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have tried everything now to open windows security theres just one thing left installing...: i tried all the tricks it just dosent works any more https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-tried-everything-now-to-open-windows/4acc7804-fb04-4359-a07c-7abc04a21a05
  5. i have tried everything now to open windows security theres just one thing left installing...

i have tried everything now to open windows security theres just one thing left installing...: i tried all the tricks it just dosent works any more https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-tried-everything-now-to-open-windows/4acc7804-fb04-4359-a07c-7abc04a21a05
  6. if i try open any thing have one maseg stop working !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i try open any thing have one maseg stop working !!!: any thing program or games if i open one masseg stop working evry thing not work what i do plz ????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-try-open-any-thing-have-one-maseg-stop/1970a45f-dc4b-446c-9597-8abfe2b89236
  7. if i try open any thing have one maseg stop working !!!

if i try open any thing have one maseg stop working !!!: any thing program or games if i open one masseg stop working evry thing not work what i do plz ????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-try-open-any-thing-have-one-maseg-stop/1970a45f-dc4b-446c-9597-8abfe2b89236
  8. Security NOT just an Enterprise thing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security NOT just an Enterprise thing: Security is not only a concern for Enterprise business environments. So, while I have a break between sessions at iTech today...Whether for your personal data or in case of a hardware failure or an OS issue, security is your issue, ALSO, not just a business problem.1. Have...
  9. Security Tab does not appear, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Security Tab does not appear, I have tried everything: 64 bits. Windows 10 Home Single Language Windows Feature Experience Pack Hello! I need to open the security tab on my files properties to be able to use a function on Adobe Reader. I have tried everything, command prompt, local group policy editor and registry editor....
  10. Windows installation loop - tried everything, what now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installation loop - tried everything, what now?: Hi, My computer is an Acer desktop, and was purchased in 2011. I wanted to reinstall Windows 10 on my machine, but I guess after upgrading to 10 from Windows 7 a couple years ago, I can no longer access the original recovery partition. I used the online tool to download...