Windows 10: I have tried resetting the pc but it didn’t work. What do I do?

Discus and support I have tried resetting the pc but it didn’t work. What do I do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/eggladong [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/eggladong, Aug 20, 2020.

1. I have tried resetting the pc but it didn’t work. What do I do?

/u/eggladong, Aug 20, 2020

2. I tried to download app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

I tried to load app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

heikki mikael wellstrom, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Aug 20, 2020
  4. I have tried resetting the pc but it didn’t work. What do I do?

Chrome/ App didn`t start

Hi,

Thanks for your help but... it didn`t work, I get the same error...

I would like to try some more solutions before reinstalling the Windows, so if you can assist me a little bite more... I have tried resetting the pc but it didn’t work. What do I do? :)... it would be highly appreciated.

Radu

RaduBalauca, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

I have tried resetting the pc but it didn’t work. What do I do?

1. I have tried resetting the pc but it didn’t work. What do I do? - Similar Threads - tried resetting didn’t

2. Ive tried to reset my Pc but it wont do, what should I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ive tried to reset my Pc but it wont do, what should I do: Hello, my Pc wont reset. Ive tried many ways including delete all files or just reset Windows. But when I press `reset now` it just turns black. The Pc is still on, the fans are spinning but nothing happens. Sometimes it turns back on by itself or I have to unplug the Pc but...
  3. Ive tried to reset my Pc but it wont do, what should I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ive tried to reset my Pc but it wont do, what should I do: Hello, my Pc wont reset. Ive tried many ways including delete all files or just reset Windows. But when I press `reset now` it just turns black. The Pc is still on, the fans are spinning but nothing happens. Sometimes it turns back on by itself or I have to unplug the Pc but...
  4. Ive tried to reset my Pc but it wont do, what should I do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What do i do? or what have i done?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do i do? or what have i done?: When I tried to open my Fortnite just now it gave me this message 11:02:18: Starting BattlEye Service... 11:02:20: Updating... 11:02:20: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver Load Error 1275. For more information I downloaded the new driver from GeForce and then that...
  6. What do i do? or what have i done?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do i do? or what have i done?: When I tried to open my Fortnite just now it gave me this message 11:02:18: Starting BattlEye Service... 11:02:20: Updating... 11:02:20: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver Load Error 1275. For more information I downloaded the new driver from GeForce and then that...
  7. What do i have to know when resetting my pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What do i have to know when resetting my pc?: i want to completely reset my pc and i already know that everything will be gone but i dont need any files on my pc so thats okay. i am just wondering if i need to know anything or need to have anything on hand before resetting via windows 10 because once its started, the...
  8. what do i have to consider when resetting my pc?

what do i have to consider when resetting my pc?: i aant to completely reset my pc and i already know that everything will be gone but i dont need any files on my pc so thats okay. i am just wondering if i need to know anything or need to have anything on hand before resetting via windows 10 because once its started, the...
  9. What do I do with this PC?

What do I do with this PC?: I got a used pc from a family member and I don’t know the password to it any suggestions? I tried to reset the computer and it asked me for the recovery key which I don’t have. submitted by /u/NatosOfTheAkatsuki [link] [comments]...
  10. I can’t type properly, how do I fix this? Tried factory reset, didn’t work either

I can’t type properly, how do I fix this? Tried factory reset, didn’t work either: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pastanoodz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkuhni/i_cant_type_properly_how_do_i_fix_this_tried/