Windows 10: I have tried several things. Is there a simple fix for this that I do not know about? Any...

Discus and support I have tried several things. Is there a simple fix for this that I do not know about? Any... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have uploaded the new Windows 10 update. I cannot colorize mt taskbar. When I go to settings > personalization > color > I come to the show colors on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobLeClear, Sep 2, 2019.

1. I have tried several things. Is there a simple fix for this that I do not know about? Any...

I have uploaded the new Windows 10 update. I cannot colorize mt taskbar. When I go to settings > personalization > color > I come to the show colors on the following surfaces the first box (start, task bar and action center is never highlighted so checking this box is not an option. I can check title bars and window borders but I still cannot add color to the task bar. From what I have read this is a very common problem people are running onto after they download the windows 10 update. I have tried several things. Is there a simple fix for this that I do not know about? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

:)

RobLeClear, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Simple sound fix not simple, not a clear simple fix

Hi,

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the steps suggested in the drop down one by one and check.

Fix sound problems

Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 2, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

I have tried several things. Is there a simple fix for this that I do not know about? Any...

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

I have tried several things. Is there a simple fix for this that I do not know about? Any...

1. I have tried several things. Is there a simple fix for this that I do not know about? Any... - Similar Threads - tried several things

2. How do i fix the administrator thing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the administrator thing?: It wont let me send the image but it says "This setting is managed by your administrator." on Cloud-delivered protection and Automatic sample submission. How do i fix this. This issue still occurs after i uninstalled a 3rd-party antivirus and most of my applications, i...
  3. i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do: i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do have attached the pictures what is in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recovery-folder-having-some-of-things-i/486efb9e-2dfa-4eab-9b48-3467d9575dab
  4. i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do: i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do have attached the pictures what is in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recovery-folder-having-some-of-things-i/486efb9e-2dfa-4eab-9b48-3467d9575dab
  5. if i try open any thing have one maseg stop working !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i try open any thing have one maseg stop working !!!: any thing program or games if i open one masseg stop working evry thing not work what i do plz ????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-try-open-any-thing-have-one-maseg-stop/1970a45f-dc4b-446c-9597-8abfe2b89236
  6. if i try open any thing have one maseg stop working !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    if i try open any thing have one maseg stop working !!!: any thing program or games if i open one masseg stop working evry thing not work what i do plz ????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-try-open-any-thing-have-one-maseg-stop/1970a45f-dc4b-446c-9597-8abfe2b89236
  7. I have Bluescreens and I do not know how to fix them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have Bluescreens and I do not know how to fix them: Hey Community,I got a couple of Bluescreens recently and cannot figure out the problem.What I tried so far: Deactivate undervolting of CPU and GPU, run a memtest for 3 passes without errors,reinstall chipset, audio, graphic drivers,checked for Windows Update,run checkdisk and...
  8. I can't do any thing about my taskbar accept some application.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't do any thing about my taskbar accept some application.: Ah Yeah, I can't do anything about my taskbar, Microsoft store, and setting as well. I have tried many ways to solve it but it not solve yet. If you can help me please help. Thank You, Peter I never wrote an email sorry if anything wrong....
  9. i still dont know what to do about this unmountable boot volume thing. i dont think i have...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i still dont know what to do about this unmountable boot volume thing. i dont think i have...: submitted by /u/oofoofoof333 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsftd7/i_still_dont_know_what_to_do_about_this/
  10. Does any of you know how to fix this? This is the third time I have failed trying to update...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does any of you know how to fix this? This is the third time I have failed trying to update...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/M1chri [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/duloii/does_any_of_you_know_how_to_fix_this_this_is_the/