Windows 10: I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.

Discus and support I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't exactly know what to ask at this point, but here's a minidump that I hope you can access.I really need any kind of advice at this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Quillan Rempel, Feb 28, 2024.

1. I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.

I don't exactly know what to ask at this point, but here's a minidump that I hope you can access.I really need any kind of advice at this point.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OIPemRjdKURioB9clD-KxEhrjGszrokZ/view?usp=drive_link

:)

Quillan Rempel, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Feb 28, 2024
  3. zOaib Win User
    How to fix your 8800 BSOD

have u tried the above steps ? it worked for me.

zOaib, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Ztruker Win User

I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.

BSOD Error, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA tried everything I can to fix

I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore. 358932d1644013731t-bsod-error-page_fault_in_nonpaged_area-tried-everything-i-can-fix-image.png
    As Step 9 says, upload the created zip file to a file sharing site such as OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or Amazon Cloud drive then post a link to it here in this thread.

Ztruker, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.

1. I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore. - Similar Threads - tried much try

2. I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.: I don't exactly know what to ask at this point, but here's a minidump that I hope you can access.I really need any kind of advice at this point.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OIPemRjdKURioB9clD-KxEhrjGszrokZ/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. I have a too much BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a too much BSOD: I really have an issue with the BSOD keep showed up I will upload my minidump please give me a solutionMinidump.zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-too-much-bsod/31451d8b-96d0-4eb6-899b-beee4843592f
  4. My camera is not working anymore, and i have no idea what is the issue. I tried to restart...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera is not working anymore, and i have no idea what is the issue. I tried to restart...: My camera on my laptop is not working and whenever I try to use it, I receive an error message that I can't connect to my camera. I tried to restart my camera but nothing changed....
  5. My camera is not working anymore, and i have no idea what is the issue. I tried to restart...

My camera is not working anymore, and i have no idea what is the issue. I tried to restart...: My camera on my laptop is not working and whenever I try to use it, I receive an error message that I can't connect to my camera. I tried to restart my camera but nothing changed....
  6. Getting BSoD while gaming, have tried multiple fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSoD while gaming, have tried multiple fixes: Okay so I'll run through what's happening and what I've tried to do to fix it below.What's happening: Bought a brand new PC from iBuyPower. Started getting BSoD issues a few weeks in. Issue only exists while gaming and doesn't affect anything else. I've tried to get iBuyPower...
  7. Getting BSoD while gaming, have tried multiple fixes

Getting BSoD while gaming, have tried multiple fixes: Okay so I'll run through what's happening and what I've tried to do to fix it below.What's happening: Bought a brand new PC from iBuyPower. Started getting BSoD issues a few weeks in. Issue only exists while gaming and doesn't affect anything else. I've tried to get iBuyPower...
  8. Getting BSoD while gaming, have tried multiple fixes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I have tried so much but windows won't boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have tried so much but windows won't boot: I am using ISO 1909 and created a bootable USB through MacOS. Used this tutorial https://alexlubbock.com/bootable-windows-usb-on-mac. I had to split the install.wim file since it was too big. I used the MS-Dos (Fat32) format for the usb. I stick in the usb and it goes into...
  10. slow performance post-book ... I have tried so much

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    slow performance post-book ... I have tried so much: Dear all, I acquired a new PC (Dell Precision, powerful) last year and I have yet to switch to using it. It came with W8.1 and the free "upgrade" to W10. I did disk images of the pristine initial state (8.1), and of the immediate state post the upgrade to W10. The...