Windows 10: I have Trojan:Win32/Watac.B!ml but there are no signs of it and i can't get rid of it.

Discus and support I have Trojan:Win32/Watac.B!ml but there are no signs of it and i can't get rid of it. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello everyone,Today windows defender detected a trojan virus on my computer its called Trojan:Win32/Watac.B!ml . I don't know how did it get on my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VojtěchLahola, May 6, 2021.

1. I have Trojan:Win32/Watac.B!ml but there are no signs of it and i can't get rid of it.

Hello everyone,Today windows defender detected a trojan virus on my computer its called Trojan:Win32/Watac.B!ml . I don't know how did it get on my computer bcs i download stuff only from trusted sites but that doesn't matter. I use malwarebytes and i did a scan just to see if it will detected anything and nothing. After that i looked up what is it i found out that its a very well hiden trojan and i found signs of it. One of them was spamming email i looked on my email and nothing another one was random apps running at your computer i checked that and nothing. I've deleted thing that i wa

:)

VojtěchLahola, May 6, 2021
  2. JeffSmoot Win User

Trojan- Win32/Dynamertic

I am trying to get rid of a Trojan called
    win32/Dynamertic and windows defender detects the Trojan but is not able to remove it. Half way through the removal the PC just hangs and I have to go into Task Manger and close defender down. Tried on line and off line to remove the
    virus but no luck. Today was my fourth try.

Is there a solution to getting rid of this Trojan???

JeffSmoot, May 6, 2021
  3. Bruce Hagen, May 6, 2021
  4. I have Trojan:Win32/Watac.B!ml but there are no signs of it and i can't get rid of it.

Deleting win32/Clodaconas Trojan in Windows 10.

Windows Defender detected a Trojan in Windows 10. It quarantined win32/Clodaconas. I remove it and reboot but this keeps coming back. How can I get rid of this for good? Any help would be appreciated.

Pied Piper_47, May 6, 2021
Thema:

I have Trojan:Win32/Watac.B!ml but there are no signs of it and i can't get rid of it.

1. I have Trojan:Win32/Watac.B!ml but there are no signs of it and i can't get rid of it. - Similar Threads - Trojan Win32 Watac

2. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  3. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  4. How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?: I keep getting threats detection from windows defender concerning this, I’ve already done full scans and quarantined them all, but it keeps coming back. Especially when I try to download chrome, it’s says the chromesetup.exe keep getting infected by it, but nothing like that...
  5. How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?: I keep getting threats detection from windows defender concerning this, I’ve already done full scans and quarantined them all, but it keeps coming back. Especially when I try to download chrome, it’s says the chromesetup.exe keep getting infected by it, but nothing like that...
  6. How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?

7. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan :Win32/Xpack.A!MTB

Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan :Win32/Xpack.A!MTB: Hi, all my windows security when a scan was carried out I found this Trojan:Win32/Xpack.A!MTB I can't seem to get rid of it or find that folder. I have turned off the system restore scanned with malware bytes and found nothing with the anti-virus program Total AV and found...
  8. I can't get rid of Win32/NeksMiner!rfn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get rid of Win32/NeksMiner!rfn: I am getting popup continuously from windows defender about this virus whenever I am connected to the network. I am removing it again this shows up.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-rid-of-win32neksminerrfn/c24494d7-af3b-4e29-873c-fd5889f08f50
  9. I can't get rid of Win32/NeksMiner!rfn

I can't get rid of Win32/NeksMiner!rfn: I am getting popup continuously from windows defender about this virus whenever I am connected to the network. I am removing it again this shows up.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-rid-of-win32neksminerrfn/c24494d7-af3b-4e29-873c-fd5889f08f50
  10. trojan win32 wacata g ml

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trojan win32 wacata g ml: I really wanna know this specific trojan please is there a person that can tell me exactly this type of trojan? I heard it is not extracting your personal files but is that true? Also, my windows defender didn't do anything it just warned me, and then after a few minutes I...