Windows 10: I have trouble to reset my window

Discus and support I have trouble to reset my window in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried multiple fixes and still getting”your Pc did not start correctly”... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by drewbaseballawesome, Jun 22, 2019.

1. I have trouble to reset my window

I tried multiple fixes and still getting”your Pc did not start correctly”

:)

drewbaseballawesome, Jun 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jun 22, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 22, 2019
  4. I have trouble to reset my window

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

I have trouble to reset my window

1. I have trouble to reset my window - Similar Threads - trouble reset window

2. Having trouble factory resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble factory resetting: I traded a laptop for a pc with my brother and been trying to get it to factory reset I gotten a error then the search bar and the window start stopped working tried repair but also got a error and got no clue what to do now...
  3. Having trouble factory resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble factory resetting: I traded a laptop for a pc with my brother and been trying to get it to factory reset I gotten a error then the search bar and the window start stopped working tried repair but also got a error and got no clue what to do now...
  4. Having trouble factory resetting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have trouble Downloading files or factory resetting my windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have trouble Downloading files or factory resetting my windows 11 laptop: This is all happening because i bought a refurbished laptop from remarkt and they had theire own administrator account on it and i dont know the password of it and i can do almost nothing.1. cant download files that can do things on my device like a autoclicker because they...
  6. I have trouble Downloading files or factory resetting my windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have trouble Downloading files or factory resetting my windows 11 laptop: This is all happening because i bought a refurbished laptop from remarkt and they had theire own administrator account on it and i dont know the password of it and i can do almost nothing.1. cant download files that can do things on my device like a autoclicker because they...
  7. Trouble Resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble Resetting my pc: I am trying to reset my pc and can't do it even after trying several fixes sfc /scannow doesn't give me issues; reagentc /disable doesn't work; several other fixes don't workOn the reset my pc tab I'm choosing remove everything and local reinstall....
  8. Having trouble resetting my Windows 10 PC..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble resetting my Windows 10 PC..: [ATTACH] When I get to this page: https://preview.redd.it/b9zj1yokj1c51.png?width=513&format=png&auto=webp&s=654ebebc483c95a74e04664352165f48c93c9bdf And click on Troubleshoot, this page opens up:...
  9. Having trouble resetting my PC Hard Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having trouble resetting my PC Hard Reset: Hi! I am having trouble resetting my windows PC. Every time I have attempted to do a reset I have gotten the message "There was a problem resetting your PC, no changes were made." I tried the resetting it four times in a row and I keep getting the same message. I than...
  10. Trying to reset windows but having troubles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to reset windows but having troubles: So recently I downloaded cheat engine and it also downloaded a ton of crap on my pc like chromium and other stuff that I don’t want to touch, so I just uninstalled all of it. But after I uninstalled it my pc just all of the sudden got laggier and glitched a lot so I just...