Windows 10: I have trouble with M TO DO

Discus and support I have trouble with M TO DO in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; the right panel of desktop window is the place where the largest amount of data is located and which requires the most window space. But nevertheless,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vpr2k1, Sep 3, 2021.

1. /u/vpr2k1 Win User

I have trouble with M TO DO

the right panel of desktop window is the place where the largest amount of data is located and which requires the most window space. But nevertheless, this area, the right panel (in the application on the desktop, web version) cannot be made wider! This is just crazy !! Please make it possible to expand the right panel!

I have written in uservoice, but a lot of votes are distributed there on separate topics.

Please, let's ask them to make these changes.

submitted by /u/vpr2k1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/vpr2k1, Sep 3, 2021

2. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Sep 3, 2021
  3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Sep 3, 2021
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 3, 2021
Thema:

1. I have trouble with M TO DO - Similar Threads - trouble

2. I'm having trouble saving my bitlocker keys to my microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm having trouble saving my bitlocker keys to my microsoft account.: Not sure why it does this but, I can't save my bitlocker keys to my microsoft account.Any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-trouble-saving-my-bitlocker-keys-to-my/82dbffae-04d1-4d44-9489-e6e9d2c53895
  3. trouble with setting up windows hello face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    trouble with setting up windows hello face: my windows hello face recognition is not working. It says we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face. I bought this laptop a week ago. I tried to add face today but it is not working. If someone knows please help me fix this. My windows version is 21H1....
  4. PC merged & replicated? user folders. Am I in trouble?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC merged & replicated? user folders. Am I in trouble?: Hello. I was trying to send my User profile's documents, videos etc.. to another drive to free up space through the "Locations" tab under properties. Something has still gone wrong. I now have two F drives each with the same contents, and by the picture it seems my videos...
  5. Wireless Ergonomic keyboard trouble

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Ergonomic keyboard trouble: Hello all,I have a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard.Some keys seem to react slow. It seems to miss a keystroke here and there beyond my mistakes. Especially the delete button. If I hold the button down, it starts slow and then runs on, deleting text, for...
  6. how do I change back the start ups on my computer back to normal after cleanboot trouble...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I change back the start ups on my computer back to normal after cleanboot trouble...: after doing what was said in this article https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/odd-g-key-behavior-on-windows-10/98d70bdc-2bcb-4d64-84e6-b2207646f26e to try and fix my g key I couldn't find how to restart it back and so I need help finding out how. I am on...
  7. Frequent sound trouble

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frequent sound trouble: I don't understand what the heck is wrong with my HP computer. My sound has been constantly going on and off. By this, I mean that when my sound is on, obviously, the speakers/headphones, and line-in are connected. When my sound goes off, for whatever reason, my...
  8. Troubling Installing Windows on New PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Troubling Installing Windows on New PC: I built my own PC yesterday and I have had trouble installing Windows 10 on it. I tried downloading the install tool to a USB flash drive, setting the PC to boot from the flash drive, and restarting the PC. After I do that, the screen just says: "reboot and select proper boot...
  9. Trouble activating my laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble activating my laptop: Split from this thread.Hi,I am trying to push license. But I am getting error message "we can't activate windows on this device."This license previously I used. Now I changed my laptop. So I want to use same license in new laptop instead of old laptop....
  10. Trouble getting laptop to boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trouble getting laptop to boot up: Hi, I am suddenly facing this weird problem. After starting up normally, my laptop kept frozing even on the Refresh button hit. Then it showed up " Microsoft Windows has stopped working END NOW or CANCEL " I clicked END NOW and everything greyed out. So I forced Shut down...