Windows 10: I have tryed to get my 10 recovered but won't and won't reinstall with disk .

Discus and support I have tryed to get my 10 recovered but won't and won't reinstall with disk . in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tryed to get my 10 recovered but won't and won't reinstall with disk . Says boot exe not right also says something about 32 and not 64 bit.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LarsMunn, Dec 1, 2018.

1. LarsMunn Win User

I have tryed to get my 10 recovered but won't and won't reinstall with disk .

Says boot exe not right also says something about 32 and not 64 bit.

:)

LarsMunn, Dec 1, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. zbook Win User
    Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

I have tryed to get my 10 recovered but won't and won't reinstall with disk . [​IMG]

I have tryed to get my 10 recovered but won't and won't reinstall with disk . [​IMG]

zbook, Jan 28, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

1. I have tryed to get my 10 recovered but won't and won't reinstall with disk . - Similar Threads - tryed recovered won't

2. My disk won't show!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My disk won't show!: I came home and my PC would not boot or auto repair, after some wrangling it said that my C: drive was gone when I went to just reinstall windows, need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-disk-wont-show/a73ee690-f954-4d1e-b751-a447825c94a0
  3. My disk won't show!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My disk won't show!: I came home and my PC would not boot or auto repair, after some wrangling it said that my C: drive was gone when I went to just reinstall windows, need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-disk-wont-show/a73ee690-f954-4d1e-b751-a447825c94a0
  4. Trying to recover my laptop but it won't accept my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to recover my laptop but it won't accept my password: Hi,I am trying to fix my laptop which is now in recovery mode. I got through the first part with the recovery key linked to the laptop. However I had to change my password for my accpunt. Now my laptop in recovery mode won't accept my password to do anything else to fix my...
  5. Trying to recover my laptop but it won't accept my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to recover my laptop but it won't accept my password: Hi,I am trying to fix my laptop which is now in recovery mode. I got through the first part with the recovery key linked to the laptop. However I had to change my password for my accpunt. Now my laptop in recovery mode won't accept my password to do anything else to fix my...
  6. Trying to recover my laptop but it won't accept my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Windows Won't Update, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Won't Update, I have tried everything: My PC can update to 1903 build. This wouldn't bother me too much, but my computer restarts multiple times a day, every day, trying to complete the install. This is annoying. I keep losing unsaved data. I have tried windows update troubleshooter. It says it fixes issues,...
  8. Windows 10 won't boot or recover

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't boot or recover: Hello long time Windows user here and my first time asking a question here My Windows 10 custom build PC is having issues. Last night after I hit control alt delete out of a game not working correctly Civilization 3 I tried a lot of scans via powershell and cmd and none of...
  9. Recover won't cut it!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover won't cut it!: Is there a way I can rollback my old account from where it is now called Windows.old? I used a disk to "upgrade" windows in an attempt to stop the constant inevitable unwarned crashing but to no avail. Now I have nothing in my desktop because it's a new user, no programs...
  10. windows 10 bsod! won't recover

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 bsod! won't recover: My laptop went dead mid update and now it won't reinstall Windows. I've tried just about everything /bootfix sfc/. Every time I try the clean install it stops about 92%. The error is in the registry I think. I think I've tried all the usual fixes and am at my wits end....