Windows 10: I have two accounts i.e. Outlook and Gmail. In Gmail, it isn't showing all of my folders in...

Discus and support I have two accounts i.e. Outlook and Gmail. In Gmail, it isn't showing all of my folders in... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The arrow is missing which indicates whether or not I view ALL of my folders or just the basic folders, such as Sent, Deleted etc. So I can't access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LostLady1, Mar 18, 2020.

1. LostLady1 Win User

I have two accounts i.e. Outlook and Gmail. In Gmail, it isn't showing all of my folders in...

The arrow is missing which indicates whether or not I view ALL of my folders or just the basic folders, such as Sent, Deleted etc. So I can't access any of my folders. What can I do to correct this please?

:)

LostLady1, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Mar 18, 2020
  3. JC_220 Win User
    Syncing issues outlook with gmail account on Windows 10.

Thanks for replying.

Please see response below in italic.

Yes.

I am referring to the Window default Mail app.

I just got the Window default Mail app to sync my gmail. However, I am going through folder by folder to sync. The inbox pulls in emails, but not to individual folder. Also, the inbox in
    Outlook does not categorize between primary, social or promotion as is in the gmail.

JC_220, Mar 18, 2020
  4. tcman50 Win User

I have two accounts i.e. Outlook and Gmail. In Gmail, it isn't showing all of my folders in...

How to connect gmail to outlook in windows 10?

I have been working for hours to try and figure out how to link my gmail account to outlook in windows 10, everything looks correct, username, password, 2 step verification turned off on gmails end, pop mail enabled on gmails end and yet all I get time after time is incorrect login and password identification.

Even weirder, is on on occasion it will actually connect the gmail account to outlook in windows 10 but I can only send messages from gmail and not receive.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TC

tcman50, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

1. I have two accounts i.e. Outlook and Gmail. In Gmail, it isn't showing all of my folders in... - Similar Threads - accounts Outlook Gmail

2. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  3. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  4. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. outlook trying to add gmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook trying to add gmail account: i get error 0x000000b every time need help windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-trying-to-add-gmail-account/0ffd2ff5-6d82-453f-96aa-bc106207ae37
  6. outlook trying to add gmail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook trying to add gmail account: i get error 0x000000b every time need help windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-trying-to-add-gmail-account/0ffd2ff5-6d82-453f-96aa-bc106207ae37
  7. Outlook 2019 connecting to gmail account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019 connecting to gmail account: Currently I set up my gmail account to "store and forward" to my internet provider, which is connect to my Outlook 2016 via POP3. I am now setting up Outlook 2019 and want to connect to gmail directly. 1. Will my gmail account continue to work as before, i.e. incoming mails...
  8. Outlook and gmail

Outlook and gmail: I have been fighting Outlook on the PC and gmail and finally just stuck with Mail on Windows 10 and all is fine. Today I took the offer to update Outlook on a Mac and get the message that Outlook was not compatible with gmail. It is hard to believe that outlook can't handle...
  9. Gmail & Outlook 2010 Folders

Gmail & Outlook 2010 Folders: My mum used a Sky email address (they use yahoo for their emails) but they've changed their security and i can't get their app password generator to work so i've decided to use her gmail account. I've eventually got outlook 2010 set up with her gmail account as pop but the...
  10. Two GMail accounts...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two GMail accounts...: When I got a new computer, I couldn't "find" my Gmail account, so I tried to set up a new one. I keep getting sound "dings" that something arrived at this Gmail2 account....how do I get into this account or just get rid of it (as along as email is not being received there....