Windows 10: i have two computers windows7 and windows10 and windows10 was up dateing and went down it...

Discus and support i have two computers windows7 and windows10 and windows10 was up dateing and went down it... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have two computers windows7 and windows10 and windows10 was up dateing and went down it says to hit Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart and it dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MartinTice, Jan 24, 2020.

1. i have two computers windows7 and windows10 and windows10 was up dateing and went down it...

i have two computers windows7 and windows10 and windows10 was up dateing and went down it says to hit Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart and it dont

:)

MartinTice, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Arby Win User

how to do windows7 tasks in windows10

Thanks for the info and the welcome!

Would like to pursue the jump list a bit -- what I did in Windows7 was pin my frequently-used applications to the task bar, for example, Word, PowerPoint, and the Explorer. Then, all I had to do to pick up where I left off yesterday was to mouse over the app in the toolbar, right click, and select the appropriate recent file. That is what I would like to work in Windows10.

Looks like the link you provided requires me to open up programs, scroll down and select the application, THEN choose recent. Yes, I know, it is only a difference of a few mouse clicks and a bit of scrolling -- but I really like the single mouse click required in windows7, and I would like to see the old high number of recent files.

Again, thanks for any tips.

3. How i re upgrade windows7 to windows10 ?

I've upgraded my Windows7 to Windows10,now it was crashed then i've recovery my laptop by windows7,how i upgrade it to windows10 again?

Truong&Starfish, Jan 24, 2020
  4. zplugger Win User

i have two computers windows7 and windows10 and windows10 was up dateing and went down it...

Watching TV on Computer

I have a home office with windows10 pro with 3 monitors on my desk,on my old Windows7 system I could watch tv with a Win-TV HRV-1850 tv card. Can't make this work in Windows10 and not sure why,maybe the card is bad now. It was setting in a box for months while I built new system. Anyway is there any good TV cards out there that will run with windows 10? Its kinda nice to watch the news while working. Just looking for suggestions. I have dish network for tv so I have a coax cable coming to my computer.

zplugger, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

i have two computers windows7 and windows10 and windows10 was up dateing and went down it...

1. i have two computers windows7 and windows10 and windows10 was up dateing and went down it... - Similar Threads - computers windows7 windows10

2. Windows7 OS, not recommended to upgrade to Windows10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows7 OS, not recommended to upgrade to Windows10?: I have a Windows 7 pro 32bit computer and planning to upgrade it to Windows10. When I asked the Virtual Agent, it replied that >If your PC is running Windows 7, Microsoft strongly recommends that you >move to a new device running Windows 10 sometime before the end of...
  3. backing up windows10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    backing up windows10: i back up my computer with anextrunaldrive whenidid my hard drive took a **** so i bought anewharddrive for it and put my backupextruledrive to it it says no bootup drives found what can i do now...
  4. Seeking tool on Windows7 to check program-compatibility with Windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    Seeking tool on Windows7 to check program-compatibility with Windows10: Hello, with my 7-year old Windows 7 PC slowly breaking down, I'm seeking to buy a new PC; but first, I gotta know if all my important programs will still work with Windows 10. So I'm looking for the compatibility report tool that can scan my current Windows 7 PC and tell me...
  5. IMAPI2 not working on Windows10 as it did on Windows7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IMAPI2 not working on Windows10 as it did on Windows7: Hi, Our company developed an application that is used within the government sector that ultimate would burn video footage to optical disc ( DVD+R for eg ). The initial application is developed to target Windows7 x64. We used the...
  6. I have downloaded and installed windows10 on my Laptop from windows7 and it is not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have downloaded and installed windows10 on my Laptop from windows7 and it is not...: Hi, I have downloaded windows10. I had windows7 before. Now it is not reading my SD card port. I cannot download and copy music to my SD card. Please help....
  7. system interrupt problem behave differently on windows10 and windows7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system interrupt problem behave differently on windows10 and windows7: I have a ASUS laptop that having high CPU usage on system interrupt problem that some people also have experienced. But I have dig out more details that I haven't found any one asked before. Details: 1. when boot in windows 10 normal mode. CPU0 is busy on system interrupt....
  8. Windows10, shut down issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows10, shut down issue: Sir, I have been facing a strange problem ,,when I shut down my laptop, it doesn't shut down instead remains in sleep mode or whatever, its indicator mini leds keep beaming, mouse light stay lit, whether I had shut down the machine,,then I again have 2 up the lid n in few...
  9. Upgrading Windows7 to Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Windows7 to Windows10: Good day! I need an advise regarding upgrading windows7 to windows10. I have a server where I save the windows10 to be deploy and I have around 200 users which is already had a windows 7 and needs to upgrade into windows 10. This users had a back up files . The steps i...
  10. how to do windows7 tasks in windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    how to do windows7 tasks in windows10: Good morning, Is there a table that tells me (translates for me) how to do in Windows 10 what I used to be able to do in Windows 7? For example, how do I make my Windows 10 jump lists have as many entries for 'recent' or for 'frequent' as I used to have for Windows 7?...