Windows 10: i have two computers windows7 and windows10 and windows10 was up dateing and went down it...

Discus and support i have two computers windows7 and windows10 and windows10 was up dateing and went down it... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have two computers windows7 and windows10 and windows10 was up dateing and went down it says to hit Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart and it dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MartinTice, Jan 24, 2020.

1. i have two computers windows7 and windows10 and windows10 was up dateing and went down it...

i have two computers windows7 and windows10 and windows10 was up dateing and went down it says to hit Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart and it dont

:)

MartinTice, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Arby Win User

how to do windows7 tasks in windows10

Thanks for the info and the welcome!

Would like to pursue the jump list a bit -- what I did in Windows7 was pin my frequently-used applications to the task bar, for example, Word, PowerPoint, and the Explorer. Then, all I had to do to pick up where I left off yesterday was to mouse over the app in the toolbar, right click, and select the appropriate recent file. That is what I would like to work in Windows10.

Looks like the link you provided requires me to open up programs, scroll down and select the application, THEN choose recent. Yes, I know, it is only a difference of a few mouse clicks and a bit of scrolling -- but I really like the single mouse click required in windows7, and I would like to see the old high number of recent files.

Again, thanks for any tips.

3. How i re upgrade windows7 to windows10 ?

I've upgraded my Windows7 to Windows10,now it was crashed then i've recovery my laptop by windows7,how i upgrade it to windows10 again?

Truong&Starfish, Jan 24, 2020
  4. zplugger Win User

i have two computers windows7 and windows10 and windows10 was up dateing and went down it...

Watching TV on Computer

I have a home office with windows10 pro with 3 monitors on my desk,on my old Windows7 system I could watch tv with a Win-TV HRV-1850 tv card. Can't make this work in Windows10 and not sure why,maybe the card is bad now. It was setting in a box for months while I built new system. Anyway is there any good TV cards out there that will run with windows 10? Its kinda nice to watch the news while working. Just looking for suggestions. I have dish network for tv so I have a coax cable coming to my computer.

zplugger, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

i have two computers windows7 and windows10 and windows10 was up dateing and went down it...

1. i have two computers windows7 and windows10 and windows10 was up dateing and went down it... - Similar Threads - computers windows7 windows10

2. Windows7 upgrade Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows7 upgrade Windows10: विंडो 7 को विंडो 10 में अपग्रेड कैसे करें https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows7-upgrade-windows10/f4718809-5ea1-4edb-be7e-19d2b2c98098
  3. Windows7 upgrade Windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows7 upgrade Windows10: विंडो 7 को विंडो 10 में अपग्रेड कैसे करें https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows7-upgrade-windows10/f4718809-5ea1-4edb-be7e-19d2b2c98098
  4. Windows7 upgrade Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Upgrading from Windows7 to Windows10

Upgrading from Windows7 to Windows10: Have very basic knowledge, though made this PC in 2010. Having failed twice to upgrade to Win10 through Media Creation Tool 21H, wherein I choose to upgrade the existing Win7 OS.and got failure message "......the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation"Hence...
  6. Windows10 Mail on two computers

Windows10 Mail on two computers: I am setting up a new computer to replace my old one. The old one has Windows 10 Mail and I need some of those emails on the new computer. How do I get there?...
  7. Windows7 spider solitaire on Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows7 spider solitaire on Windows10: I recently installed the Windows7 Spider Solitaire on my new laptop that has Windows10. It appears it installed correctly and I have played over 40 games. Problem is it is impossible to win any games at all. Very puzzling as I have played this game for years. Any advice?...
  8. I have downloaded and installed windows10 on my Laptop from windows7 and it is not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have downloaded and installed windows10 on my Laptop from windows7 and it is not...: Hi, I have downloaded windows10. I had windows7 before. Now it is not reading my SD card port. I cannot download and copy music to my SD card. Please help....
  9. Upgrading Windows7 to Windows10

Upgrading Windows7 to Windows10: Good day! I need an advise regarding upgrading windows7 to windows10. I have a server where I save the windows10 to be deploy and I have around 200 users which is already had a windows 7 and needs to upgrade into windows 10. This users had a back up files . The steps i...
  10. how to do windows7 tasks in windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    how to do windows7 tasks in windows10: Good morning, Is there a table that tells me (translates for me) how to do in Windows 10 what I used to be able to do in Windows 7? For example, how do I make my Windows 10 jump lists have as many entries for 'recent' or for 'frequent' as I used to have for Windows 7?...