Windows 10: I have two Error issues, and i cant solve Without one being Solved first

Discus and support I have two Error issues, and i cant solve Without one being Solved first in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Somehow im not the admin of my Own computer??? but I have two error Codes that i keep getting that i need to Resolve "0x8007005" And "0x800704b3"... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JordanBuccii, Jun 20, 2019.

1. I have two Error issues, and i cant solve Without one being Solved first

Somehow im not the admin of my Own computer??? but I have two error Codes that i keep getting that i need to Resolve

"0x8007005"

And "0x800704b3"

I'd like to get 0x8007005 done first because i need to be admin of my pc

And i keep constantly getting a "Network error" Popup saying one of my files is not in the right directory when it clearly is, everytime i try to "Diagnose" it says an error occurs and gives error code 0x8007005

:)

JordanBuccii, Jun 20, 2019

2. Linking Error How to solve??

Hello Everyone,

I need help.I have some linking error in my c++ program.
    I am working on c++ on Linux.I have included all need header files required.
    But there is a problem of linking error.
    How to solve it?

Can anyone help me out??How to solve this linking error?

mickyching, Jun 20, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

OK, Thanks for everybody's help.

metalfiber, Jun 20, 2019
  4. I have two Error issues, and i cant solve Without one being Solved first

not able to get drivers for "PCI Simple Communication controller" for Laptop HP 15 r205TU -- SOLVED

Hello All,
    I was just facing the same issue and I found one of the blog post with complete step by step instructions, it was mentioned on one of the ecommerce site snapdeal.

A user had posted the link through which he solved the problem and it worked for me as well. here is the URL: http://www.techavin.com/hp-15-r205tu-k8u05pa-drivers-wifi-issue-solved/ hope you guys will find it useful.

Thanks.

PeterRivera, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

I have two Error issues, and i cant solve Without one being Solved first

1. I have two Error issues, and i cant solve Without one being Solved first - Similar Threads - Error issues cant

2. Why was my ticket closed without being solved?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why was my ticket closed without being solved?: I opened a ticket requesting help with Windows activation. The number was 7032682776. I had a digital license in my account that I have been using in my PCs for a long time now. Recently I changed my motherboard and processor and had issues with the activation, specifically...
  3. How can I solve this issue?

How can I solve this issue?: Hi,I recently started using the Phone Link feature, and I noticed I cannot use the apps from my phone on my computer; it says that they are not connected to the same Wi-Fi. The thing is, my computer is connected to the network via Ethernet cable, and I'm not sure what to do...
  4. Cant solve BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant solve BSOD issues: Hello all,I've been unable to solve my BSOD issues for the last two months. Error occurs randomly can't narrow it down. Sometimes when Idle, sometimes gaming / youtube.Fairly new build and I've received the errors SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...
  5. Cant solve BSOD issues

Cant solve BSOD issues: Hello all,I've been unable to solve my BSOD issues for the last two months. Error occurs randomly can't narrow it down. Sometimes when Idle, sometimes gaming / youtube.Fairly new build and I've received the errors SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...
  6. Cant solve BSOD issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I cant solve the problem!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant solve the problem!: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/bmv9ekuhoy261.png?width=792&format=png&auto=webp&s=61387a6146e0184354e37e19e2073ca376aa0b13 submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5vw3o/i_cant_solve_the_problem/
  8. Solved one issue and created a new one

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Solved one issue and created a new one: So my pc is only a month old, nzxt streamer build for reference. A few days ago i did a normal restart of the computer only to realize it never restored power to my peripherals or signal to my monitor. Through troubleshooting i found that one of my ram sticks had gone bad...
  9. i want to solve a error.

in Windows 10 Customization
    i want to solve a error.: i want to install a softwear.thats name is bijoy bayanno,but can not installition.because the softwear need to .net fremwork.but .net fremwork does not work properly.it showing a error.[ATTACH]...
  10. Have I solved the problem?

in Browsers and Email
    Have I solved the problem?: Hi I am brand new to this forum and not sure how to share what I have discovered today. I have spent hours/weeks trying to solve the problem of my photos not attaching to email when I select send to mail recipient. I have been going round and round in circles and today I...