Windows 10: I have two HP Labtops got returned Today from HP Technical department I'm having issues...

Discus and support I have two HP Labtops got returned Today from HP Technical department I'm having issues... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So about a week ago or a little over windows had several updates on both HP Labtops. After that my fairly newer Labtop started having software windows... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DennisAlexandre, Jun 12, 2020.

1. I have two HP Labtops got returned Today from HP Technical department I'm having issues...

So about a week ago or a little over windows had several updates on both HP Labtops. After that my fairly newer Labtop started having software windows 10 issues with updates and HP Updates started giving me hell also. So basically both my HP Labtops were doing the same thing. After that a few days later I turned on my Labtop in my office at home and my Labtop went to the dogs. Nothing was opening I definitely no it had power but the screen was black and sometimes it turned blue all on it own. I called HP they totally helped me my Labtop had warrenty and they ran some diagnostics on the phone with me nothing happened so the tech said your files might have been either deleted messed up or something with hard drive. So I went to my bedroom to use my other HP Labtop it did absolutely the same thing that it's sister did. I mean they did the same updates and messed everything up. I sent them both in on Monday HP called me the next day and said they had to replace hard drives in both and reinstall windows 10.

I got them back today and I first plugged in one of my Labtops and my screen was locked so I had to recover all that info that I've had asked all these questions needed my pin I set it all up looked good downloaded all the new updates from windows 10, also downloaded the new Edge Browser. Everything was fine till I hooked up my other Labtop.

My other labtop asked the same things because it was locked so my log in ID has been the same for years so it popped up automatically. I went to add my password and it said try again wrong password, I mean this kept going back and forth for a while. I was shocked because I definitely no my password and Pin.

I tried to call HP and all their agents are in India and not helpful at all. I tried to chat with the Virtual Chat women she pissed me off kept telling me rephrase the question. By this time I was so pissed. Called Microsoft Windows 10m support they put me on a hold that would never pick up.

My question to everyone on here I never had this problem before I've had 5 HP PC's plus labtops using all the same credentials what's going on help me please. I'm not at all technical

:)

DennisAlexandre, Jun 12, 2020
  2. beedeeb Win User

Activate old mouse to hp labtop

I purchase a hp labtop two years age and I still have my old mouse that is a logitech and is wounding if I can reactivated the mouse to this labtop. Please give me a respond asap.

beedeeb, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Judas Win User
    HP Issues Statement on NVIDIA Mobile GPU: Defects Since November 2007

Have you tried the latest bios anyway s even if its not on the list ?

Judas, Jun 12, 2020
  4. I have two HP Labtops got returned Today from HP Technical department I'm having issues...

WTF HP?!!

I've always hated HP for a reason (bloated software). Add another to the list.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

I have two HP Labtops got returned Today from HP Technical department I'm having issues...

1. I have two HP Labtops got returned Today from HP Technical department I'm having issues... - Similar Threads - Labtops got returned

2. I have a HP stream and having issues with resetting it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a HP stream and having issues with resetting it!: I have a HP stream and I can’t not get it to reset, I’m trying to sell and it will not reset and delete everything off, the reset will fail bc of not enough storage, and there’s nothing on the laptop that I can delete really, everything that’s on there needs to be for the...
  3. I have a HP stream and having issues with resetting it!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a HP stream and having issues with resetting it!: I have a HP stream and I can’t not get it to reset, I’m trying to sell and it will not reset and delete everything off, the reset will fail bc of not enough storage, and there’s nothing on the laptop that I can delete really, everything that’s on there needs to be for the...
  4. I have a HP stream and having issues with resetting it!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hi, I have an Hp pavilion x360 and today it stopped working today.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have an Hp pavilion x360 and today it stopped working today.: Hi, I have an Hp pavilion x360 and today it stopped working it came to this blue background with Troubleshoot and turn of your PC. I hit troubleshoot and then I hit the startup repair and after it said startup repair couldn’t repair your PC and it gave me 2 options one Shut...
  6. Hi, I have an Hp pavilion x360 and today it stopped working today.

Hi, I have an Hp pavilion x360 and today it stopped working today.: Hi, I have an Hp pavilion x360 and today it stopped working it came to this blue background with Troubleshoot and turn of your PC. I hit troubleshoot and then I hit the startup repair and after it said startup repair couldn’t repair your PC and it gave me 2 options one Shut...
  7. Hi, I have an Hp pavilion x360 and today it stopped working today.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I have an HP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an HP: I am running Windows 11 22H2 on an HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg200. The Widgets window only works on the laptop display. When docked and displaying to HP monitors, the Widgets Window is grey and does not display the individual widgets. However, when clicked on, the Widgets is...
  9. I have an HP

I have an HP: I am running Windows 11 22H2 on an HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg200. The Widgets window only works on the laptop display. When docked and displaying to HP monitors, the Widgets Window is grey and does not display the individual widgets. However, when clicked on, the Widgets is...
  10. HP labtop wont reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP labtop wont reset: I cant reset my labtop Ive tried everything that I can think of but every time I get a error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-labtop-wont-reset/c4b3bee6-bcf0-4a77-8ae4-53ad054cc0f9