Windows 10: I have two laptops both were running well..

Discus and support I have two laptops both were running well.. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; then the older Toshiba: "Your PC did not start correctly". What can I do? Followed prompts; nothing. Thanks . Joe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ColinEmes, Sep 3, 2019.

1. ColinEmes Win User

I have two laptops both were running well..

then the older Toshiba: "Your PC did not start correctly". What can I do?

Followed prompts; nothing.

Thanks . Joe

:)

ColinEmes, Sep 3, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 3, 2019
  4. I have two laptops both were running well..

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

I have two laptops both were running well..

1. I have two laptops both were running well.. - Similar Threads - laptops both were

2. What happens we both have the same microsoft account in two laptops?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What happens we both have the same microsoft account in two laptops?: Hello, so i gave my other laptop to my aunt, and I have some personal informations, accounts and files at my current laptop and I already removed everything in my previous laptop except for the microsoft account. Will she be able to access my personal informations, facebook...
  3. Will the Gateway NE71B11u Laptop run very well with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will the Gateway NE71B11u Laptop run very well with Windows 10?: this is talking about if the Gateway NE71B11u laptop will run very well with Windows 10 or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-the-gateway-ne71b11u-laptop-run-very-well/5c325f06-d6e8-4728-aca8-5986947136c4
  4. Do I have two antivirus running at the same time?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I have two antivirus running at the same time?: Hi, I just formatted my pc and I installed avast antivirus, now I don't know if it is running alongside windows defender or not. Here 2 images [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see, in the first image it shows as enabled but in the other image it only shows avast. So, am I...
  5. I was wondering if it is possible to connect 2 laptops that both have WIndows 10 and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I was wondering if it is possible to connect 2 laptops that both have WIndows 10 and...: I want to wirelessly connect 2 laptops so that I can project information from one to the other, is this even possible? If so what would the easiest way be to do this? I have already tried to project through the connect button on the side of my screen and that does not seem...
  6. I have many questions (well maybe 3)

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have many questions (well maybe 3): First how do I fix my tab because it wont shrink, [ATTACH] Next how do you fix the right click because whenever I accidentally click right click and then I try to make it disappear by clicking left clickit wont disappear Finally I can stretch/split tabs in a way of have 2...
  7. I have a desktop and laptop running Windows 10 Home and Want To Upgrade Both To Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a desktop and laptop running Windows 10 Home and Want To Upgrade Both To Pro: I just upgrade my laptop to Windows 10 PRO for $99.00. Can I use that same "upgrade" for my desktop (Windows 10 Home) without have to spend another $99.00? If so, how do I upgrade my desktop - the computer that still is running Windows Home? Thanks. Steve...
  8. I have two problems with Win10.

in Windows 10 Support
    I have two problems with Win10.: The first has been present since I upgraded to Win10 from Win7 Pro. I have two identical CD/DVD Drives that worked perfectly in Win7, but only one is recognized by Win10. However, the other one is working, because if I place a disk into the drive the indicator light starts...
  9. How well would windows 10 run on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How well would windows 10 run on my laptop?: HP Pavilion 17 e098nr AMD A4-5000 Quad Core(4 CPUs) ~1.5GHz 4GB RAM Radeon HD 8330 500GB Does it give better performance than windows 8.1? I'm using windows 8.1 now and it doesn't run great all the time when using multiple browsers on laptop screen and HDMi to my tele...
  10. i cant run both RUN and CMD programs

in Windows 10 Support
    i cant run both RUN and CMD programs: both cmd and run dialog boxes aren't accessable. I type them in search box, the programs are there, but when I click on them, nothing happens. whats wrong and how to fix it? I need cmd to run because sometimes, my Ethernet connection is down, so I type the usual commands to...