Windows 10: I have TWO Outlook mail boxes. Only one works correctly. Why?

Discus and support I have TWO Outlook mail boxes. Only one works correctly. Why? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; May I share with you a bizarre problem Im having with my new Outlook? A couple of weeks ago I found that after a Reset/System Restore I had two... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Taffy078, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Taffy078 Win User

I have TWO Outlook mail boxes. Only one works correctly. Why?

May I share with you a bizarre problem Im having with my new Outlook? A couple of weeks ago I found that after a Reset/System Restore I had two different Outlook Mail folders. See below A Volunteer Moderator in the Microsoft Community told me that one was for MS Outlook and the other the win10 mail app Normal: New: But what I discovered today is that although every new incoming email in MS Outlook is going to my Junk folder, they're going into my Inbox in my win10 mail. Has anyone any idea why, please? I have to confess that I'm currently waiting for a Microsoft Agent to resolve this in the Microsoft Community *** but he's away for three days and I need an answer quickly as both mail boxes continue to fill up i.e. the problem is growing. Can anyone suggest what I need to do please? Can I uninstall MS Outlook and keep the Win10 app? Hoping that you can help me. David 19043.1151 *** For those who want to view the full thread, it's at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...7-fe69b1b2ed0f

:)

Taffy078, Aug 20, 2021
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Aug 20, 2021
  3. tfwul Win User
    tfwul, Aug 20, 2021
  4. I have TWO Outlook mail boxes. Only one works correctly. Why?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 20, 2021
Thema:

I have TWO Outlook mail boxes. Only one works correctly. Why?

1. I have TWO Outlook mail boxes. Only one works correctly. Why? - Similar Threads - Outlook mail boxes

2. windows thinks i have two monitors when i only have one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows thinks i have two monitors when i only have one: subject says it all, got a new PC and its all hooked up but it thinks that i have a second monitor when i only have one, how do i get rid of this nonexistent second monitor...
  3. windows thinks i have two monitors when i only have one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows thinks i have two monitors when i only have one: subject says it all, got a new PC and its all hooked up but it thinks that i have a second monitor when i only have one, how do i get rid of this nonexistent second monitor...
  4. Why do I have only one drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have only one drive?: I recently bought a new laptop. I also have an old laptop.The new laptop only has this drive:Local Disc C While my old laptop has these drives:Local Disc CRecovery DDrive FWhy do I have so many drives on my old laptop?And what does each Drive mean? I don’t know what any of...
  5. Why do I have only one drive?

Why do I have only one drive?: I recently bought a new laptop. I also have an old laptop.The new laptop only has this drive:Local Disc C While my old laptop has these drives:Local Disc CRecovery DDrive FWhy do I have so many drives on my old laptop?And what does each Drive mean? I don’t know what any of...
  6. why do I have two email addresses... I do use only one.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why do I have two email addresses... I do use only one.: Microsoft is always trying to use an old email address that I do not use anymore. How can I erase it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-two-email-addresses-i-do-use-only/e8608d2d-9541-4694-b38e-e75cde3d9485
  7. GSuite Email Address not Syncing in Windows 10 Mail NOT OUTLOOK Only one of two addresses

GSuite Email Address not Syncing in Windows 10 Mail NOT OUTLOOK Only one of two addresses: Hi there. I have a head-scratcher at least for me regarding only ONE of my TWO GSuite email addresses and Windows 10 Mail not OUTLOOK. I added both to Windows 10 Mail, yet only one of the two is actually syncing and loading/sending emails. The only one - which is on the...
  8. Network of two computers works on one only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network of two computers works on one only: I have two desktop computers both running Win10 most current connected by two cables to one Xfinity Modem/Router. Some time ago, I set up a Network on both machines. When I open File Explorer on machine "A", I see both "A" and "B" computers and can access any file on both....
  9. Two monitors but only one display works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two monitors but only one display works: I have two monitors displaying the Windows 10 screen and all of my shortcut buttons. I have gone through display settings and extending the displays. I have them set up in the right sequence. When I click on the 2nd monitor, everything appears on the 1st monitor. I...
  10. Syncing an older g mail account to my mail box. One outlook one gmail.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Syncing an older g mail account to my mail box. One outlook one gmail.: I am attempting or have been for weeks to linkan old gmail account to my microsoft account. I keep getting messages that my gmail settings are out of date, thus I have to connect to google to open this mailbox. I have read all your instructions and it doesn't seem to work...