Windows 10: I have two problems with Win10.

Discus and support I have two problems with Win10. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The first has been present since I upgraded to Win10 from Win7 Pro. I have two identical CD/DVD Drives that worked perfectly in Win7, but only one is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jumper, Nov 10, 2015.

1. jumper Win User

I have two problems with Win10.

The first has been present since I upgraded to Win10 from Win7 Pro. I have two identical CD/DVD Drives that worked perfectly in Win7, but only one is recognized by Win10. However, the other one is working, because if I place a disk into the drive the indicator light starts blinking and the drive starts spinning, but nothing loads. It is not shown in Device Manager or on the list of drives on the HDD.

The other problem was noticed about 10 days ago and has to do with the flash screen at boot up. Before this at boot up the screen showed 16 GB of memory, but lately it shows as 1024 MB. It also has noticeably increased the boot up time and to a lesser degree the loading of data. I checked the System and it showed the 16 GB installed and the Bios also indicated 16 GB.

Any help that I might receive in solving these things would be greatly appreciated. If a solution to either would require some Registry changes I am comfortable with that.

Thanks,

:)

jumper, Nov 10, 2015

2. I have two problems with my computer.

Hello I'm having a script error problem here are two images to show what I get when I log in to my computer. This is the second one the first is bellow. I click the yes buton and get the first box. bellow this one. The other problem is what I got when
    I ran the program from RIMAG REPAIR. IT TURNED OUT TO BE A PAY FOR PROGRAM EVAN THOUGH I ASKED FOR FREE PROGRAMS TO FIX THE SCRIPT ERROR. I have no idea of what to do for either of theses problem's. I'm hoping some one on here can help me. Thank you four
    your time and hopefully help.

I have two problems with Win10. [​IMG]

leejones818, Nov 10, 2015
  3. Babu V Win User
    I think win10 have some problems with asp.net . how can i solve it?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Your question would be better suited for professional support. For a better help with your issue, please contact TechNet support.

Technet forums - Windows 10 IT Pro

Hope the information provided is helpful.

Babu V, Nov 10, 2015
Thema:

I have two problems with Win10.

1. I have two problems with Win10. - Similar Threads - problems Win10

2. win10 1903 trying to set up search and encountering problems

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 1903 trying to set up search and encountering problems: Fresh install of 1903. I don't use cortana, and set it to not show on the taskbar. I click the magnifying glass "search" and see some stuff I have searched for just after install. I don't want history there. I went to "settings", "search" "permissions:.... and there is...
  3. What's caused these strange problems (especially Notepad) after the latest WU? Win10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What's caused these strange problems (especially Notepad) after the latest WU? Win10: I'd been working on my laptop since 11pm last night. When shutting it down an hour or so later I saw that there had been a Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1809 for x64-based Systems. I powered it up again and found the following had happened: (1) four Word...
  4. Is it normal to have problems installing Win10 on SSD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it normal to have problems installing Win10 on SSD?: I have a Windows 10 USB and have installed it successfully on 3 different computers (Spinning hard drives), but when I added SSDs on those three computers, every time I would try installing Windows 10 on the SSDs, it always gave me boot errors. I had to resort to cloning my...
  5. Sudden incompatibility problem with video cam splitter and Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Sudden incompatibility problem with video cam splitter and Win10: Hey, I am really bummed right now as I have no idea what is wrong. I feel like after the win update in March? I am unable to use video cam splitter on windows 10. This problem appeared suddenly, I could only stream using one browser, when I opened another one ( any browser -...
  6. Win10/Win7 Print Networking Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10/Win7 Print Networking Problem: I have a home network that was set up with all win7 machines and a HP LaserJet 4050 lpt printer attached to one of them. All machines had access thru the network to this one printer. I recently purchased a new win10 computer (Dell Precision 3630) to which I have attached the...
  7. Problem with loading icon image file in win10 explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with loading icon image file in win10 explorer: [ATTACH] I have problem with windows explorer loading the file in picture folder I had waited for more than one hour but nth pop up the green bar on top is forever loading furthermore, i tried the "this PC" trick, resetting the cache, etc.. it only works if i do not open my...
  8. Installed Win10 on a new SSD, and am experiencing problems I've never seen before(can't...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed Win10 on a new SSD, and am experiencing problems I've never seen before(can't...: Hello to everyone, Recently I got SSD 860 EVO 2.5" SATA III 500GB and I wanted to do a clean Win10 installation on it. I plugged it in the SATA slot next to my HDD slot, plugged the bootable USB flash drive, entered the installation, formatted my C partition on HDD to get...
  9. win10 update problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win10 update problems: Latest update resulted in loss of optical drive/dvd , but it does show in device manager under Hidden Items. And, Epson WF-4630 malfunction . Downloading new driver from US site helped but now cannot print in A5....
  10. Win10 Will Not Wake From Sleep YET ANOTHER PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Will Not Wake From Sleep YET ANOTHER PROBLEM: YET ANOTHER PROBLEM I do NOT want to install windows 10 version 1809 OR 1903 they have way to much bloatware embedded, Why wont my machine wake up from sleep when i set my RAM to its proper XMP speed profile? Aorus X470 Gaming7 Wifi Motherboard 16GB DDR4 Corsair RGB...