Windows 10: I have two problems with Win10.

Discus and support I have two problems with Win10. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The first has been present since I upgraded to Win10 from Win7 Pro. I have two identical CD/DVD Drives that worked perfectly in Win7, but only one is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jumper, Nov 10, 2015.

1. jumper Win User

I have two problems with Win10.

The first has been present since I upgraded to Win10 from Win7 Pro. I have two identical CD/DVD Drives that worked perfectly in Win7, but only one is recognized by Win10. However, the other one is working, because if I place a disk into the drive the indicator light starts blinking and the drive starts spinning, but nothing loads. It is not shown in Device Manager or on the list of drives on the HDD.

The other problem was noticed about 10 days ago and has to do with the flash screen at boot up. Before this at boot up the screen showed 16 GB of memory, but lately it shows as 1024 MB. It also has noticeably increased the boot up time and to a lesser degree the loading of data. I checked the System and it showed the 16 GB installed and the Bios also indicated 16 GB.

Any help that I might receive in solving these things would be greatly appreciated. If a solution to either would require some Registry changes I am comfortable with that.

Thanks,

:)

jumper, Nov 10, 2015

2. I have two problems with my computer.

Hello I'm having a script error problem here are two images to show what I get when I log in to my computer. This is the second one the first is bellow. I click the yes buton and get the first box. bellow this one. The other problem is what I got when
    I ran the program from RIMAG REPAIR. IT TURNED OUT TO BE A PAY FOR PROGRAM EVAN THOUGH I ASKED FOR FREE PROGRAMS TO FIX THE SCRIPT ERROR. I have no idea of what to do for either of theses problem's. I'm hoping some one on here can help me. Thank you four
    your time and hopefully help.

I have two problems with Win10. [​IMG]

leejones818, Nov 10, 2015
  3. Babu V Win User
    I think win10 have some problems with asp.net . how can i solve it?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Your question would be better suited for professional support. For a better help with your issue, please contact TechNet support.

Technet forums - Windows 10 IT Pro

Hope the information provided is helpful.

Babu V, Nov 10, 2015
Thema:

I have two problems with Win10.

1. I have two problems with Win10. - Similar Threads - problems Win10

2. Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem: Hi all, I acquired a new laptop about 6 months ago and want to add Win10 as a dual boot option but I keep hitting a point where I need a little clarity but have not been able to find any discussion on the subject.I follow all the instructions set out in this and other...
  3. Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem: Hi all, I acquired a new laptop about 6 months ago and want to add Win10 as a dual boot option but I keep hitting a point where I need a little clarity but have not been able to find any discussion on the subject.I follow all the instructions set out in this and other...
  4. Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem: Can someone please provide guidance on how to make new external usb hard drive usable in win10. The drive is visible, but can't accessed read or write.Thank you....
  6. New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem: Can someone please provide guidance on how to make new external usb hard drive usable in win10. The drive is visible, but can't accessed read or write.Thank you....
  7. New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem

8. Problems with Windows defender in Win10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems with Windows defender in Win10: Hi, I have problems with Windows 10 Windows defender. I don't know how, but "Spyware:PowerShell/Keylogger!pz" got onto my computer. Windows defender seems to have failed to clean it because it gave me the message: "Remediation Incomplete 11.12.2023 Detected:...
  9. Problems with Windows defender in Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Windows defender in Win10: Hi, I have problems with Windows 10 Windows defender. I don't know how, but "Spyware:PowerShell/Keylogger!pz" got onto my computer. Windows defender seems to have failed to clean it because it gave me the message: "Remediation Incomplete 11.12.2023 Detected:...
  10. Problems with Windows defender in Win10