Windows 10: I have two problems with Win10.

Discus and support I have two problems with Win10. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The first has been present since I upgraded to Win10 from Win7 Pro. I have two identical CD/DVD Drives that worked perfectly in Win7, but only one is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jumper, Nov 10, 2015.

1. jumper Win User

I have two problems with Win10.

The first has been present since I upgraded to Win10 from Win7 Pro. I have two identical CD/DVD Drives that worked perfectly in Win7, but only one is recognized by Win10. However, the other one is working, because if I place a disk into the drive the indicator light starts blinking and the drive starts spinning, but nothing loads. It is not shown in Device Manager or on the list of drives on the HDD.

The other problem was noticed about 10 days ago and has to do with the flash screen at boot up. Before this at boot up the screen showed 16 GB of memory, but lately it shows as 1024 MB. It also has noticeably increased the boot up time and to a lesser degree the loading of data. I checked the System and it showed the 16 GB installed and the Bios also indicated 16 GB.

Any help that I might receive in solving these things would be greatly appreciated. If a solution to either would require some Registry changes I am comfortable with that.

Thanks,

:)

jumper, Nov 10, 2015

2. I have two problems with my computer.

Hello I'm having a script error problem here are two images to show what I get when I log in to my computer. This is the second one the first is bellow. I click the yes buton and get the first box. bellow this one. The other problem is what I got when
    I ran the program from RIMAG REPAIR. IT TURNED OUT TO BE A PAY FOR PROGRAM EVAN THOUGH I ASKED FOR FREE PROGRAMS TO FIX THE SCRIPT ERROR. I have no idea of what to do for either of theses problem's. I'm hoping some one on here can help me. Thank you four
    your time and hopefully help.

I have two problems with Win10. [​IMG]

leejones818, Nov 10, 2015
  3. Babu V Win User
    I think win10 have some problems with asp.net . how can i solve it?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Your question would be better suited for professional support. For a better help with your issue, please contact TechNet support.

Technet forums - Windows 10 IT Pro

Hope the information provided is helpful.

Babu V, Nov 10, 2015
Thema:

I have two problems with Win10.

1. I have two problems with Win10. - Similar Threads - problems Win10

2. Dell # 3647 SFF desktop win10 1909 strange problems.

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell # 3647 SFF desktop win10 1909 strange problems.: Hi, first post here. I recently acquired a used Dell small desktop, my third one in a home network. It came with a fresh install of win 10 home version 1909. Everything set up normally, and I've been using it for about a week, but I found 2 minor annoyances, that doesn't...
  3. [Problem] X1 gen7 20QE - Win10 - after sleeping a few times, the audio device (speakers or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Problem] X1 gen7 20QE - Win10 - after sleeping a few times, the audio device (speakers or...: submitted by /u/rareRobbo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/himp7r/problem_x1_gen7_20qe_win10_after_sleeping_a_few/
  4. Help me solve my 30Hz / interlace problem with Win10

Help me solve my 30Hz / interlace problem with Win10: I upgraded to Win10 from Win7 earlier this year. For at least a month or so, several times a week Win10 switches the PC's output to my 1080P HDTV display form 60Hz progressive to 30Hz interlaced. What makes it worse is when I go into advanced display settings to change it...
  5. win10 download problems

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 download problems: hi guys , any help offered will certainly be appreciated .in my win 10 desktop i virtually cannot download / open / install any new program / file etc . in the attachment you will see the file i want to open etc is there ok , paypal-shopping-cart php , when i click it to...
  6. Win10 print problem - Brother DCP-330C scanning but not printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 print problem - Brother DCP-330C scanning but not printing: On friends Windows 10 having suddenly (yesterday) problem with printing on Brother DCP-330C multifunction. Windows sees printer online and is set to default. Scanning works fine. It's connected via USB. Printer works fine on another PC, so printer is OK. Brother software sees...
  7. Win10 Home settings driving me crazy (permission problems)

Win10 Home settings driving me crazy (permission problems): So, after assembling a complete new pc by myself for the last day (and downloading win10 iso twice because it "was damaged" the first time, waiting time hooray), I now run a pc with win10 for the first time in my life - and I am close to a meltdown rn. At first, you get...
  8. Headphones and headset problem win10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones and headset problem win10?: Hello I have a big problem with my headset I hear myself and I can still hear noise what can be the reason? I have win 10 and I have also tried it with another headset and always the same someone can help me. Kopfhörer und Headset Problem win10?
  9. Dual booting Win10 with Ubuntu linux - display driver problem

Dual booting Win10 with Ubuntu linux - display driver problem: Hi! I have installed Win10 on a separate HDD beside Ubuntu. Once installed, everything worked fine with my dual monitor setup (actually a FullHD monitor + a 4K TV). Resolution was just fine. After reinstalling GRUB (the linux bootloader), to make dual boot available again...
  10. Installing Win10 On a New Pc Problems

Installing Win10 On a New Pc Problems: I have a brand new pc i’m trying to install windows on, by booting through a USB, i get all the way to installing windows, and about 30 seconds in, my pc restarts and starts at the beginning installing windows, i’ve tried a lot of thing. I can respond with my specs and...