Windows 10: i have two questions for two game si have. can youhelp?

Discus and support i have two questions for two game si have. can youhelp? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; im using the cd 2004 version of doom 3. im having problem where i can't install or anything for doom 3. it says: "there is already a version of this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Doominator1990, Apr 11, 2020.

1. i have two questions for two game si have. can youhelp?

im using the cd 2004 version of doom 3. im having problem where i can't install or anything for doom 3. it says: "there is already a version of this product on here"? then for the disc, it says : "error code 1625?" what do those mean?

how do i find the original version on windows 10. i use download games way before, but is top it now. worthless. so im now back to cds.

as for lord of the rings war of the ring?

is the lord of the rings war of the ring compatible for windows 10? i tried installing. and load the game it works, but is there a no cd patch for that one?

:)

Doominator1990, Apr 11, 2020

2. sis files

Does this problem happen with ALL sis files, or just this particular one? It seems possible that you do have a corrupt sis file. I would try these steps:

1) Reboot the phone and try installing again.

2) Download the sis file again, and before installing, compare the file size to the firs file, and to any size information listed on the web page.

3) Download the file from a different site.

4) If all else fails, test a completely different sis installer.

Hopefully you will find a simple explanation to this problem.

thetao---01, Apr 11, 2020
  3. psyrex Win User
    N95 game installation

so far no luck

I've tried to download a few things and everytime i get sis not supported.

A friend of mine suggested i download apps or games that are listed for the n80 since that is s60 3rd edition as well.

psyrex, Apr 11, 2020
  4. i have two questions for two game si have. can youhelp?

FEAR is too hard for my sis,Easy games?

The demo, yeah. Thats when my break started. Another creepy dark room you just knew would be freaky.... what an annoying ending though, now I can't wait for the game!

So any suggestions for my sis?

theonetruewill, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

i have two questions for two game si have. can youhelp?

1. i have two questions for two game si have. can youhelp? - Similar Threads - questions game youhelp

2. Can I have audio from two monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I have audio from two monitors?: I have two monitors with built in speakers and I want to have simultaneous sound from both is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-have-audio-from-two-monitors/b09de332-cab3-46e5-bfb9-f6fbe4c0e4ef
  3. I have two questions regarding file history backup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two questions regarding file history backup.: I have two questions regarding File History Backup.1. I will use a SanDisk flash drive and disconnect it each time after use. When and how do I unlock my vault?2. How do activate backup each time because there is no "manual" frequency backup on the drop-down menu only...
  4. I have two questions regarding file history backup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have two questions regarding file history backup.: I have two questions regarding File History Backup.1. I will use a SanDisk flash drive and disconnect it each time after use. When and how do I unlock my vault?2. How do activate backup each time because there is no "manual" frequency backup on the drop-down menu only...
  5. I have two questions regarding file history backup.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. I have two accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have two accounts: Hi everyone I have two accounts, and when I start my computer I can sign into either account, the choice is mine. I want to keep the Administrator account and delete the other account. How do I go about that, whilst making sure I do not delete the admin account? I am...
  7. I have two questions . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have two questions . . .: I have a Dell laptop running Windows 10 Pro . . . The first question, is simple. How do you make the desktop icons bigger? This question, is really a big one for me . . . I click on a song, and a window opens . . . Before you click to fill, the screen. There are the...
  8. I have two accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have two accounts: I have two accounts, how do I remove one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-two-accounts/f9e37af1-9fe8-4f1b-942b-c949237677ea
  9. Hardware Upgrade, Have two questions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware Upgrade, Have two questions: Hi,All... I'm placing the questions first, then I'll let you know what is going on. 1) My new motherboard has WiFi. My question is it can't connect to my WiFi until I enter my password, right... 2) Windows 10 needs an internet connection to see a hardware change, right......
  10. Hardware Upgrade, Have two questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Hardware Upgrade, Have two questions: Hi,All... I'm placing the questions first, then I'll let you know what is going on. 1) My new motherboard has WiFi. My question is it can't connect to my WiFi until I enter my password, right... 2) Windows 10 needs an internet connection to see a hardware change, right......