Windows 10: I have two screens, can I have one desktop Wich use only one screen ?

Discus and support I have two screens, can I have one desktop Wich use only one screen ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm not sure that this title's crystal clear : I would like to have "second screen only" actived when I switch to a defined desktop, instead of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PEP7s, Oct 27, 2020.

1. /u/PEP7s Win User

I have two screens, can I have one desktop Wich use only one screen ?

I'm not sure that this title's crystal clear : I would like to have "second screen only" actived when I switch to a defined desktop, instead of the "extend desktop", in order to fix an issue occuring with GeForce Now, with the mouse exiting the gaming screen and coming to the other screen

submitted by /u/PEP7s
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PEP7s, Oct 27, 2020
  2. TIGR Win User

Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

How to change the Screen Timeout settings

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the desktop and click on Personalization.

• Click on Lock screen

• On the bottom of the screen click on Screen Timeout.

• Under screen select the Time period accordingly.
    Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

1. I have two screens, can I have one desktop Wich use only one screen ? - Similar Threads - screens desktop Wich

2. I only have one name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only have one name: hello because of abuse in my past and gender issues presently I use and am known only by one name, how do I get microsoft to except this for my account, It seems to only want me to have both a first and a second name. currently i am listed as Mo Mo so good they named me twice...
  3. I only have one name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I only have one name: hello because of abuse in my past and gender issues presently I use and am known only by one name, how do I get microsoft to except this for my account, It seems to only want me to have both a first and a second name. currently i am listed as Mo Mo so good they named me twice...
  4. multiple desktops have only one folder desktop !

multiple desktops have only one folder desktop !: when I switch between desktops and put files, they have the same folder desktop.so I can't have custom files or icons for each desktop.it's will be a great feature if added....
  5. windows thinks i have two monitors when i only have one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows thinks i have two monitors when i only have one: subject says it all, got a new PC and its all hooked up but it thinks that i have a second monitor when i only have one, how do i get rid of this nonexistent second monitor...
  6. windows thinks i have two monitors when i only have one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows thinks i have two monitors when i only have one: subject says it all, got a new PC and its all hooked up but it thinks that i have a second monitor when i only have one, how do i get rid of this nonexistent second monitor...
  7. windows thinks i have two monitors when i only have one

8. why do I have two email addresses... I do use only one.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why do I have two email addresses... I do use only one.: Microsoft is always trying to use an old email address that I do not use anymore. How can I erase it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-two-email-addresses-i-do-use-only/e8608d2d-9541-4694-b38e-e75cde3d9485
  9. Is it possible to have two desktops, one on each of two monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to have two desktops, one on each of two monitors?: I saw another post on this (it's very old) and basically people were only telling them it was either not possible, or that it's ''just the extended desktop'' feature. What I mean is when you Win+Tab, you can add a fresh desktop. I would like Desktop 1 to be on one monitor,...
  10. I usually have two screens to my PC, but after an windows update to day there is only one...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I usually have two screens to my PC, but after an windows update to day there is only one...: Its the one thats connected analog that works? How can I connect the other one again Anna MArie? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-usually-have-two-screens-to-my-pc-but-after-an/94a57872-e979-4716-9c30-9ed8aff363e5