Windows 10: I have two updates that will not download. Both are INTEL - System - 10.1.16.8. How do I...

Discus and support I have two updates that will not download. Both are INTEL - System - 10.1.16.8. How do I... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When trying to update windows, I have two updates that will not download. Both are INTEL - System - 10.1.16.8. How do I process this update? Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by req71, Dec 6, 2023.

1. req71 Win User

I have two updates that will not download. Both are INTEL - System - 10.1.16.8. How do I...

When trying to update windows, I have two updates that will not download. Both are INTEL - System - 10.1.16.8. How do I process this update? Is there a way to remove these from Windows Update?

:)

req71, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

I have two updates that will not download. Both are INTEL - System - 10.1.16.8. How do I...

1. I have two updates that will not download. Both are INTEL - System - 10.1.16.8. How do I... - Similar Threads - updates download Both

2. I have Two updates that I am receiving errors 0x80071a91 for both win11 updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Two updates that I am receiving errors 0x80071a91 for both win11 updates.: Every time I try to update the updates listed below I receive an Error 0x80071a90 for both updates. Can someone please help me out on how to fix this issue, should I preform a factory reset & re install win11.1 2024-02 Cumulative Update Preview for windows 11 Version 23H2 for...
  3. I have Two updates that I am receiving errors 0x80071a91 for both win11 updates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Two updates that I am receiving errors 0x80071a91 for both win11 updates.: Every time I try to update the updates listed below I receive an Error 0x80071a90 for both updates. Can someone please help me out on how to fix this issue, should I preform a factory reset & re install win11.1 2024-02 Cumulative Update Preview for windows 11 Version 23H2 for...
  4. I have two Windows RE tools partitions. Do I need both?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two Windows RE tools partitions. Do I need both?: After a problem installing a recent Windows 10 update, I had to reconfigure my Windows Re tools partition and somehow have ended up with two:Drive E is 570MB with used space of 17.8MB and 553MB of free spaceDrive F is 54GB with used space of 142MB and 53.8GB of free space.Do...
  5. I have two Windows RE tools partitions. Do I need both?

I have two Windows RE tools partitions. Do I need both?: After a problem installing a recent Windows 10 update, I had to reconfigure my Windows Re tools partition and somehow have ended up with two:Drive E is 570MB with used space of 17.8MB and 553MB of free spaceDrive F is 54GB with used space of 142MB and 53.8GB of free space.Do...
  6. I have two Windows RE tools partitions. Do I need both?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I have two updates that will not download. Both are INTEL - System - 10.1.16.8. How do I...

I have two updates that will not download. Both are INTEL - System - 10.1.16.8. How do I...: When trying to update windows, I have two updates that will not download. Both are INTEL - System - 10.1.16.8. How do I process this update? Is there a way to remove these from Windows Update?...
  8. I have two updates that will not download. Both are INTEL - System - 10.1.16.8. How do I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have two updates that will not download. Both are INTEL - System - 10.1.16.8. How do I...: When trying to update windows, I have two updates that will not download. Both are INTEL - System - 10.1.16.8. How do I process this update? Is there a way to remove these from Windows Update?...
  9. Added new ram I have two 16 and two 32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Added new ram I have two 16 and two 32: I added more ram so I’m at 96 ram total and when I turn on the pc everything loads and moment I open up internet I get blue screen that crashed it won’t let me do anything else? Can someone explain what’s going on...
  10. Added new ram I have two 16 and two 32

Added new ram I have two 16 and two 32: I added more ram so I’m at 96 ram total and when I turn on the pc everything loads and moment I open up internet I get blue screen that crashed it won’t let me do anything else? Can someone explain what’s going on...