Windows 10: I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.

Discus and support I have uninstalled Microsoft Store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I genuinely do not have it anymore. I also lack the Microsoft Calculator.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JonathanRankins, Nov 9, 2018.

1. I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.

I genuinely do not have it anymore. I also lack the Microsoft Calculator.

:)

JonathanRankins, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Nov 9, 2018
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused I have uninstalled Microsoft Store. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Nov 9, 2018
  4. sam02 Win User

I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.

1. I have uninstalled Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - uninstalled Microsoft Store

2. uninstalled Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    uninstalled Microsoft store: Okay so I was trying to fix problem with running game I was listening to help on your page I'm gonna paste link. I was at 7. point and i followed it and i accidentally uninstalled Microsoft store. Then I was trying to install it back using your instructions but it didn't...
  3. uninstalled Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstalled Microsoft store: Okay so I was trying to fix problem with running game I was listening to help on your page I'm gonna paste link. I was at 7. point and i followed it and i accidentally uninstalled Microsoft store. Then I was trying to install it back using your instructions but it didn't...
  4. uninstalled Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store uninstalled itself

Microsoft Store uninstalled itself: I cannot repair it because it doesn't even exist on my computer anymore, I don't know how it happened, but it makes viewing photos and installing things from the Microsoft store a pain please help...
  6. I uninstalled Microsoft Store

I uninstalled Microsoft Store: I recently ran a script on PC that removes all pre-installed applications in Windows installation. But it also uninstalled the Microsoft store. I want it back. I have restored the system to factory state, but the store is still missing. Is there anything I can do to get the...
  7. I uninstalled Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled Microsoft Store: I recently ran a script on PC that removes all pre-installed applications in Windows installation. But it also uninstalled the Microsoft store. I want it back. I have restored the system to factory state, but the store is still missing. Is there anything I can do to get the...
  8. I uninstalled Microsoft Store

9. Microsoft store appears to be uninstalled

Microsoft store appears to be uninstalled: I tried opening Microsoft store, but it didn't come up when I searched for it. Then I googled it and found the file location and the files aren't there. I also tried running wsreset.exe, but all it says is "You need a new app to open this ms-windows-store-link" without any...
  10. Microsoft store uninstalled

Microsoft store uninstalled: Does anyone know how to install the Microsoft store on windows, ive tried using the powershell as admin but I only get a red wall of text everytime I try to give a command. What am i doing wrong here?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store uninstalled

2. i have uninstalled microsoft store

3. i uninstalled microsoft store

4. uninstalled microsoft store,
  5. microsoft store uninstalled