Windows 10: I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.

Discus and support I have uninstalled Microsoft Store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I genuinely do not have it anymore. I also lack the Microsoft Calculator.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JonathanRankins, Nov 9, 2018.

1. I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.

I genuinely do not have it anymore. I also lack the Microsoft Calculator.

:)

JonathanRankins, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Nov 9, 2018
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused I have uninstalled Microsoft Store. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Nov 9, 2018
  4. sam02 Win User

I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.

1. I have uninstalled Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - uninstalled Microsoft Store

2. I have a suggestion about the Microsoft Store.. (not a question)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have a suggestion about the Microsoft Store.. (not a question): Suggestion: The apps in the "Available Updates" section should have a button that lists what's new on the version. That way, the user shouldn't have to just manually open the apps info. That's all.[ATTACH]...
  3. Microsoft Store Uninstall/Terminate

Microsoft Store Uninstall/Terminate: How do I remove Microsoft Store from my Windows 10 computer or at least disable access? I've already tried to terminate the app in Settings, but it doesn't seem to be working......
  4. microsoft store app got uninstalled

microsoft store app got uninstalled: i recently got a laptop and my dad decided to completely clear it which was a horrible idea and i didn't agree to it but i also had no say in it. he completely erased the app and i've tried just about everything i've found on the internet to reinstall it but nothing has...
  5. Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store

Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store: Hi, I purchased two computers with win10. One of them has the Microsoft Store and the other one doesn't. I was wondering are there multiple different version of Win10? I googled a bit and tried to install the Microsoft Store but nothing worked. I thought every...
  6. Micosoft store uninstall

Micosoft store uninstall: My little brother went on my school computer and now Microsoft store and other apps don't work. the following doesn't work: ( Get Help, FeedBack, Microsoft store, and some other apps that I don't know) Does anyone know what I can do? I have been scavenging the internet for...
  7. not having microsoft store in pc

not having microsoft store in pc: [ATTACH][ATTACH]sao máy tính của tôi không có cửa hàng microsoft trong máy? làm sao để có cửa hàng microsoft? hãy giúp tôi!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-having-microsoft-store-in-pc/62d5c880-4131-4ac2-976c-cfcafbdc110d"
  8. How do you uninstall the microsoft store apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you uninstall the microsoft store apps: I am trying to download a program from Foxit and when I click on run I am directed to a Microsoft store app and I can not find the app I want. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstall-the-microsoft-store-apps/357408ab-23d3-44b6-916a-8a0a0fa41369
  9. I can't play the games I have downloaded form the Microsoft Store

I can't play the games I have downloaded form the Microsoft Store: I just started a 14-day Game Pass free trial and have downloaded 3 games to my PC (Super Lucky's Tale, Snake Pass and Rush). They will all launch but no button presses register in the game so I can't get past the splash screen on any game. Nothing at all happens on Rush...
  10. I don't have Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have Windows Store: Hello, I've tried to reinstall Windows store but I have had no luck! How can I solve this? What I've tried: Code: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Reg ister...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store uninstalled

2. i have uninstalled microsoft store

3. i uninstalled microsoft store

4. uninstalled microsoft store,
  5. microsoft store uninstalled