Windows 10: I have uninstalled my "Frontech PC Camera" USB camera but still it shows in my apps and...

Discus and support I have uninstalled my "Frontech PC Camera" USB camera but still it shows in my apps and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed my frontech PC Camera to my laptop recently, but later uninstalled it. The control panel> uninstall a program still shows the Fronttech PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by divyank pandit, Jan 25, 2023.

1. I have uninstalled my "Frontech PC Camera" USB camera but still it shows in my apps and...

I installed my frontech PC Camera to my laptop recently, but later uninstalled it. The control panel> uninstall a program still shows the Fronttech PC Camera even after uninstallation.Please help me out.

:)

divyank pandit, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Fabler2 Win User

camera doesn't work in camera app but does in other software

I don't know how you unistalled the Camera app but just a suggestion here. PowerShell (admin) and run

get-appxpackage *camera* | remove-appxpackage

Then reboot and reinstall from Store.

If that fails then use something like Geek Uninstaller free to remove it and reboot and reinstall.

I have uninstalled my "Frontech PC Camera" USB camera but still it shows in my apps and... 15t-camera-doesnt-work-camera-app-but-does-other-software-2022-11-03-07_59_31-untitled_-paint-3d.png

Edit -make an image to fall back on before the changes.

Fabler2, Jan 25, 2023
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

Follow steps in the article linked to in Post #9 step 1.

To apply the registry files just double click on each one.

This is my camera app, the switch cameras button is there in the middle, and both cameras work:

I have uninstalled my "Frontech PC Camera" USB camera but still it shows in my apps and... 72821d1485965305t-nextbook-windows-tablet-camera-capture.jpg

NavyLCDR, Jan 25, 2023
  4. KatrineCY Win User

I have uninstalled my "Frontech PC Camera" USB camera but still it shows in my apps and...

download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

I have uninstalled my "Frontech PC Camera" USB camera but still it shows in my apps and...

1. I have uninstalled my "Frontech PC Camera" USB camera but still it shows in my apps and... - Similar Threads - uninstalled Frontech Camera

2. the driver for my pc is missing . or pc don't have a buil in camera. the camera app I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the driver for my pc is missing . or pc don't have a buil in camera. the camera app I can...: driver for camera is missng on my windows 10.I have searched for on device manager and is not there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-driver-for-my-pc-is-missing-or-pc-dont-have-a/6bb327f2-6f0a-4cac-9f42-6e4ae4d631ad
  3. the driver for my pc is missing . or pc don't have a buil in camera. the camera app I can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the driver for my pc is missing . or pc don't have a buil in camera. the camera app I can...: driver for camera is missng on my windows 10.I have searched for on device manager and is not there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-driver-for-my-pc-is-missing-or-pc-dont-have-a/6bb327f2-6f0a-4cac-9f42-6e4ae4d631ad
  4. the driver for my pc is missing . or pc don't have a buil in camera. the camera app I can...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have a probleme in my camera

I have a probleme in my camera: I have a probleme in my camera it shows this erreur code : "0xA00F4244 NoCamerasAreAttached" also the is no camera in the device manager what can I do to solve this problem ? I tried evry solution but nothing happens...
  6. I have uninstalled my "Frontech PC Camera" USB camera but still it shows in my apps and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have uninstalled my "Frontech PC Camera" USB camera but still it shows in my apps and...: I installed my frontech PC Camera to my laptop recently, but later uninstalled it. The control panel> uninstall a program still shows the Fronttech PC Camera even after uninstallation.Please help me out....
  7. My camera shows black screen whenever I open the camera app.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My camera shows black screen whenever I open the camera app.: Whenever I am opening my camera app, i can only see black screen, Its my laptop running on windows 10 and the camera name is Hd user facing, the device has updated drivers of 10.0.19041.488 but still i am facing this issue, please help me resolve this....
  8. Camera app USB

Camera app USB: I plugged in a new Creative Plug and Play Camera into a USB hub. My old cheap micro camera was still in there as well. It didn't show in the USB eject, so I shut down and pulled it and restarted. Now when I turn on Camera with only the Creative in I still get this error....
  9. i have lost my camera.

i have lost my camera.: i have a vaio laptop using w10. no sign of camera or anything to do with image in device manager. open camera app & it gives an error QxA00F4244 i just cant find a way to fix this. help...
  10. Problem Uninstalling Camera App

Problem Uninstalling Camera App: My Surface Book 4 camera has stopped working. Was OK in April when I last used it - now just a blue screen with the text 'Camera' at the top left for a second or two then nothing. A crash log is written, but it tells me nothing useful. I note that the May Win10 update...