Windows 10: I have uninstalled my touch screen driver as it was not responding, so how would i be able...

Discus and support I have uninstalled my touch screen driver as it was not responding, so how would i be able... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi!I have a lenovo flex 5 windows 11. My touch screen has not been responding for a while so i deleted the HID-COMPILANT TOUCH SCREEN DRIVER. How would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ADITYA VIVEK, Jan 27, 2023.

1. I have uninstalled my touch screen driver as it was not responding, so how would i be able...

Hi!I have a lenovo flex 5 windows 11. My touch screen has not been responding for a while so i deleted the HID-COMPILANT TOUCH SCREEN DRIVER. How would i be able to install that driver back?Expecting a quick reply from your side.Regards,ADITYA

:)

ADITYA VIVEK, Jan 27, 2023

2. Touch screen is disabled

Hi Roy,

Thank you for responding.

This issue might be due to drivers which are to be updated.

I suggest you to update the drivers for touch feature in Device Manager:

Steps:

• Right click on Windows key from the desktop and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices, right click on the
      Touch screen driver and select Update Driver Software.

Also, I suggest you to contact the device manufacturer website and try to update the chipset drivers as well.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 27, 2023
  3. touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Jan 27, 2023
  4. Dani Pun Win User

I have uninstalled my touch screen driver as it was not responding, so how would i be able...

Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

I have uninstalled my touch screen driver as it was not responding, so how would i be able...

1. I have uninstalled my touch screen driver as it was not responding, so how would i be able... - Similar Threads - uninstalled touch screen

2. how can i be able to use my touch pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i be able to use my touch pad: after a windows update my elitebook mouse pointer doesnt show anymore is this a physical or system failure? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-be-able-to-use-my-touch-pad/d5d89e64-fdbe-433a-b196-321e5c7d1365
  3. how can i be able to use my touch pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i be able to use my touch pad: after a windows update my elitebook mouse pointer doesnt show anymore is this a physical or system failure? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-be-able-to-use-my-touch-pad/d5d89e64-fdbe-433a-b196-321e5c7d1365
  4. I have uninstalled my touch screen driver as it was not responding, so how would i be able...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have uninstalled my touch screen driver as it was not responding, so how would i be able...: Hi!I have a lenovo flex 5 windows 11. My touch screen has not been responding for a while so i deleted the HID-COMPILANT TOUCH SCREEN DRIVER. How would i be able to install that driver back?Expecting a quick reply from your side.Regards,ADITYA...
  5. my touch-screen laptop is not responding to touch screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my touch-screen laptop is not responding to touch screen: -----------------------------context-----------------------------ok so this happened out of the blue, I was just chilling on my laptop when i tried to use my touch screen it did not work, thinking it was just some dumb issue and a restart would work, continued with what I was...
  6. I uninstalled hdi compliant touch screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I uninstalled hdi compliant touch screen...: Is there no way to get it back...? The touch screen wasn't working so I uninstalled it but it hasn't reinstalled. If there's no available fix to this I'll just have to buy a new tablet which sucks. submitted by /u/CalamityEnvy [link] [comments]...
  7. My Touch Screen Driver Uninstalled it Self

My Touch Screen Driver Uninstalled it Self: My touch screen was working fine, for a year and a half, but suddenly it stopped working. When I went into the device manger, the touch screen driver wasn't there, and I was unable to recover it back....
  8. My touchpad isn't working so I have to use my touch screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My touchpad isn't working so I have to use my touch screen.: My touchpad isn't working and there's an orange light on the top left???? I updated windows last night and it's still not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-working-so-i-have-to-use-my-touch/b2205a42-227c-4898-a501-af4f84e2f78f
  9. my touch screen stopped responding to touch

my touch screen stopped responding to touch: My touch screen still displays fine and responds to mouse movements and keyboard input, but my touch screen suddenly stopped responding to touch. My device driver shows only a generic PNP monitor with a generic Microsoft driver. Also under human interface devices, the HID...
  10. touch screen on would rather touch pad

touch screen on would rather touch pad: How do I change from touch screen back to touch pad (mouse)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/touch-screen-on-would-rather-touch-pad/5e61ba01-665d-4e27-8307-d8c0b2d62f47