Windows 10: I have uninstalled the default speaker by mistake in windows 10

Discus and support I have uninstalled the default speaker by mistake in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There were sound issues in my mac in which I have installed Windows 10 pro. I also tried troubleshooting it but it did not work! So please suggest what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SARVESHPATIL5, Aug 11, 2020.

1. I have uninstalled the default speaker by mistake in windows 10

There were sound issues in my mac in which I have installed Windows 10 pro. I also tried troubleshooting it but it did not work! So please suggest what do I do now? I have also downloaded The driver from intel but I uninstalled the default speaker by mistake. Please help!!!

:)

SARVESHPATIL5, Aug 11, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 11, 2020
  4. I have uninstalled the default speaker by mistake in windows 10

[SOLVED] Windows 10 Realtek 'Speaker Fill' not working

Found a solution.

#1: Close Nehimic (setup does not auto-close it) and uninstall if it is installed.

#2: Uninstall Realtek drivers. Restart computer when prompted. When your computer comes back up, Realtek will be running off of Microsoft's generic HD Audio driver.

#3: Follow the directions here to prohibit Windows Update from reinstalling the Realtek driver.

#4: Open "Sounds" then "Playback Devices," select the device from the list and click on "Configure." Follow the prompts.

#5: Right click on the device and select "Properties," then "Enhancements," then check "Speaker Fill" and apply. If you do not see "Speaker Fill," repeat step #4 and make sure to pick a choice that has more than two speakers. "Apply" the changes.

#6: Start playing audio. You will have to restart the program if it was running in order for the change to take effect. Your stereo music should now be playing as Stereo Surround! *Big Grin I have uninstalled the default speaker by mistake in windows 10 :D

FordGT90Concept, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

I have uninstalled the default speaker by mistake in windows 10

1. I have uninstalled the default speaker by mistake in windows 10 - Similar Threads - uninstalled default speaker

2. Windows mistakes aux mic for speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mistakes aux mic for speaker: I am using a windows 11 home computer with a Digitech aux microphone. It is going via an adaptor to my HP envy x360 ed-0xxx. When I connect the microphone to the computer, it thinks that it is a speaker and therefore plays music out the microphone. I have tried it on...
  3. Windows mistakes aux mic for speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mistakes aux mic for speaker: I am using a windows 11 home computer with a Digitech aux microphone. It is going via an adaptor to my HP envy x360 ed-0xxx. When I connect the microphone to the computer, it thinks that it is a speaker and therefore plays music out the microphone. I have tried it on...
  4. Uninstalled Calculator by mistake

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstalled Calculator by mistake: Hi Community. I had to uninstall MS Office and then reinstall which is now done and my email is now working. Whilst trying to decide what to uninstall, I have now lost my Calculator among other tools. Can I reinstall them somehow? Thanks for your help....
  5. I have uninstalled my sd card from the device manager by mistake

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have uninstalled my sd card from the device manager by mistake: I have uninstalled my device sdxc card form device manager,I dont know what to do,I have tried search for hardware changes but it doesent work....
  6. uninstall my apps by mistake

in Windows 10 Customization
    uninstall my apps by mistake: I cleaned out my apps, and now I don't have words,excel or outlook. What should I do Thanks Sandra https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-my-apps-by-mistake/10825b5f-4073-471f-b553-713d8e95612a
  7. bY MISTAKE I HAVE UNSTALLED WINDOW 10 WORD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bY MISTAKE I HAVE UNSTALLED WINDOW 10 WORD: I INADERTENTLY UNISTALL ED OFFICE WORD...ANY SUGGESTION TO INSTALL IT BACK? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/by-mistake-i-have-unstalled-window-10-word/0aaa270c-6529-406d-8770-ecbed99184d6
  8. I uninstalled OneDrive by mistake. How to get it back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I uninstalled OneDrive by mistake. How to get it back?: I uninstalled OneDrive by mistake from Settings > Apps. How to get it back to File Explorer in the side panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-onedrive-by-mistake-how-to-get-it/28f38d34-ea0f-47b5-a704-6dc32d9aa080
  9. reinstall something uninstalled by mistake

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstall something uninstalled by mistake: i mistakenly uninstalled something called framework 742 ,how do i reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-something-uninstalled-by-mistake/27ffc680-6d8a-4660-bf26-01e5f439133c
  10. device manager uninstall by mistake

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    device manager uninstall by mistake: I was trying to get x-box one working reading old or misreading a site for help I deleted A network adapter uninstalled same thing I guess Can not get it back up or there's maybe a driver problem. Have internet now with vpn turn it off no internet I know I can probably...