Windows 10: I have unisntalled AVG but cannot see how to turn off AVG and use Windows Defender as my...

Discus and support I have unisntalled AVG but cannot see how to turn off AVG and use Windows Defender as my... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have unisntalled AVG but cannot see how to turn off AVG and use Windows Defender as my protection. Please help me find where I can do that. I do... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NanyaB, Jan 15, 2020.

1. NanyaB Win User

I have unisntalled AVG but cannot see how to turn off AVG and use Windows Defender as my...

I have unisntalled AVG but cannot see how to turn off AVG and use Windows Defender as my protection. Please help me find where I can do that. I do not see the ability to "Manage" that in Seurity settings.

:)

NanyaB, Jan 15, 2020

2. Defender + AVG + MWB

I have Windows 10. I have MalwareBytes, Windows Defender and AVG. I have MWB and AVG up and running. Defender is turned off by the installation of AVG. What should I do? Are AVG + MWB without Defender sufficient?

StephenGarramone, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Windows defender or AVG?

window defender or avg for viruses

BernieKaminsky, Jan 15, 2020
  4. I have unisntalled AVG but cannot see how to turn off AVG and use Windows Defender as my...

AVG Zen and Error message 0xc0000005

Uninstalling the AVG management console (formerly known as AVG Zen)

Uninstalling the AVG management console (formerly kn... | AVG Support

Uninstall the AVG management console

NOTE: Before uninstalling the AVG management console, you must first uninstall all AVG Products linked to your AVG management console by following steps in the section above.

Troubleshooting

1. If you experience issues uninstalling the AVG management console from your PC, try using
      AVG Clear or AVG Remover by following steps in the article below:
    2. If you are still unable to uninstall the AVG management console after following all steps in this article, contact

AVG Support

Bill Smithers, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

I have unisntalled AVG but cannot see how to turn off AVG and use Windows Defender as my...

1. I have unisntalled AVG but cannot see how to turn off AVG and use Windows Defender as my... - Similar Threads - unisntalled AVG cannot

2. AVG Antivirus Has My Computer Security And I Cannot Change It, including AVG Uninstaller.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG Antivirus Has My Computer Security And I Cannot Change It, including AVG Uninstaller.: My Windows 10 Services have three AVG Services I'm denied access to. Windows Defender has no service. I cannot disable AVG Antivirus from loading at startup. I cannot disable it in Windows Settings. I cannot change most file permissions. Third-party uninstallers detect...
  3. Running AVG and Windows Defender

Running AVG and Windows Defender: Can I run AVG anti virus along with Windows Defender [Original Title: anti virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/running-avg-and-windows-defender/934f8e1b-28d3-4e6c-9bad-d2a36c616128
  4. Windows Defender Firewall, and AVG Firewall keeps shutting off after I turn my computer off...

Windows Defender Firewall, and AVG Firewall keeps shutting off after I turn my computer off...: I was just using my computer nothing new or different and my computer got a BSOD and when it had come back on my firewall was turned off. I got it turned back on from search through forums and following different steps but every time I turn it off and back on, the firewall...
  5. Windows defender antivirus and AVG Antivirus are both turned off.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender antivirus and AVG Antivirus are both turned off.: I just got a notifications that says "Windows defender antivirus and AVG Antivirus are both turned off. " When I go into Virus & threat protection its says that my virus and threat protection is managed by my organization. Which is not possible cause its my pc at home which...
  6. AVG

AVG: I had AVG on my old computer with Windows 7, but had to buy a new computer with Windows 10. I want AVG for this computer too but cannot download it because I didn't get it from Microsoft store. AVG isn't a scam people, it's a good product and I want it on my new computer. Why...
  7. AVG antivirus

AVG antivirus: How do i delete AVG free antivirus and use Windows Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avg-antivirus/56a2cde5-8281-44d6-8b52-59b691cb882d"
  8. AVG SAFEGUARD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AVG SAFEGUARD: HOW TO REMOVE THE AVG SAFEGUARD ON WINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avg-safeguard/6ca8bd44-3a84-4f7a-85f4-ebd4f71ba6a4
  9. AVG

AVG: I want to completely remove all AVG apps from my Surface Pro but they won't uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_updating-windows_10/avg/7cdb8bff-154c-4303-a986-1ed15fe4b295
  10. AVG leftovers

AVG leftovers: Hello, Almost two months since I uninstalled this AVG antivirus using their special removal tool, then searched for leftover files and deleted them manually, did the same in the registry. Recently while using CCleaner, noticed there is still an AVG leftover in the installed...