Windows 10: I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...

Discus and support I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error "Unknown Encrypted Error"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlanKeen, Apr 24, 2024.

1. AlanKeen Win User

I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...

I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error "Unknown Encrypted Error"

:)

AlanKeen, Apr 24, 2024

2. error following an update

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

The error code suggests the issue to be of Windows Updates. I suggest you to
    Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    If the issue still persists, then let us know and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Windows 10 broke my steam

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Method 1: Try updating the Video card drivers and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update the Video card driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Video card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.

Method 2: Try installing the game in Compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the Game setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.
    • Try installing the Game and check.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by crazzilla replied on August 3, 2015 from the below link and check if it helps.

Redirecting

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 24, 2024
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

1. I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error... - Similar Threads - updated Kayo steaming

2. Having this error message come up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having this error message come up?: What to do with this error message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-this-error-message-come-up/df250b79-b8d1-46d8-b2b7-6e956e99e954
  3. Having this error message come up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having this error message come up?: What to do with this error message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-this-error-message-come-up/3f363a27-67fc-48fa-bda3-799da3c80b34
  4. Having this error message come up?

Having this error message come up?: What to do with this error message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-this-error-message-come-up/df250b79-b8d1-46d8-b2b7-6e956e99e954
  5. I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...: I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error "Unknown Encrypted Error" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-updated-my-windows-10-and-now-my-kayo/a52d2b86-7ba7-4e90-9b5c-5fa5cfc7c87e
  6. I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...

I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...: I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error "Unknown Encrypted Error" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-updated-my-windows-10-and-now-my-kayo/a52d2b86-7ba7-4e90-9b5c-5fa5cfc7c87e
  7. My Windows was deactivated. Now Error 0xC004F074 comes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows was deactivated. Now Error 0xC004F074 comes.: My Windows 8 . 1 pro was deactivated. Today, I tried to activate it but error 0xc004f074 Windows 8.1 pro key management service kms could be contacted....
  8. My Windows was deactivated. Now Error 0xC004F074 comes.

My Windows was deactivated. Now Error 0xC004F074 comes.: My Windows 8 . 1 pro was deactivated. Today, I tried to activate it but error 0xc004f074 Windows 8.1 pro key management service kms could be contacted....
  9. Following an update last month, my pins are now disabled and I have to associate with my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Following an update last month, my pins are now disabled and I have to associate with my...: I recently purchased a new laptop computer with Windows 11 Home. After setting it up and being forced to associate a Microsoft login with it, I created the account I wanted and deleted my Microsoft account from the laptopIf you are wondering why, it's because I'd like to keep...
  10. Following an update last month, my pins are now disabled and I have to associate with my...

Following an update last month, my pins are now disabled and I have to associate with my...: I recently purchased a new laptop computer with Windows 11 Home. After setting it up and being forced to associate a Microsoft login with it, I created the account I wanted and deleted my Microsoft account from the laptopIf you are wondering why, it's because I'd like to keep...