Windows 10: I have updated to Windows 10 and now Microsoft Flight Sim operates extremely slow. How do I...

Discus and support I have updated to Windows 10 and now Microsoft Flight Sim operates extremely slow. How do I... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since upgrading to Windows 10 Microsoft Flight Sim X operates extremely slow. How do I fix the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JesseCarr, Jan 31, 2019.

1. JesseCarr Win User

I have updated to Windows 10 and now Microsoft Flight Sim operates extremely slow. How do I...

Since upgrading to Windows 10 Microsoft Flight Sim X operates extremely slow. How do I fix the problem?

:)

JesseCarr, Jan 31, 2019

2. microsoft flight sim 2004 help

Hi Phil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please answer the question, mentioned below:

• Which version of Flight simulator would you like to install?

I would suggest you to try these steps below and check, if it helps.

Try to install Microsoft flight simulator game in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode
    and check, if that helps.

1. Download the Microsoft flight simulator game from the Microsoft website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the Microsoft flight simulator
    game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Microsoft flight simulator game install and then, check the functionality.

Please feel free to get back to us, if you need further help and we would be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jan 31, 2019
  3. CANNOT LAUNCH FLIGHT SIM X

Hi Dewald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Flight Sim X is not running after the first startup closed. We will help you.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if the same issue persists.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    • Restart the System and check opening the application again.
    If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 31, 2019
  4. I have updated to Windows 10 and now Microsoft Flight Sim operates extremely slow. How do I...

Unable to open Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with accessing Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you try to open the game?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the Operating System prior to this issue?

Step 1: I suggest you to update the pending updates found on your system and check if it helps.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.
    Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about issues with
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X and check if it helps.

Refer: Troubleshoot graphics issues in Flight Simulator X

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

I have updated to Windows 10 and now Microsoft Flight Sim operates extremely slow. How do I...

1. I have updated to Windows 10 and now Microsoft Flight Sim operates extremely slow. How do I... - Similar Threads - updated Microsoft Flight

2. I bought Microsoft flight sim when it came out, I have now upgraded my pc and need to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Microsoft flight sim when it came out, I have now upgraded my pc and need to...: I am logged into the same account as when I bought Flight SimI cant seem to find the download game link in Microsoft StoreThe store only comes up with buy a gamepass where the game is then free but I have already bought the game and I dont want a game pass....
  3. I bought Microsoft flight sim when it came out, I have now upgraded my pc and need to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Microsoft flight sim when it came out, I have now upgraded my pc and need to...: I am logged into the same account as when I bought Flight SimI cant seem to find the download game link in Microsoft StoreThe store only comes up with buy a gamepass where the game is then free but I have already bought the game and I dont want a game pass....
  4. Microsoft Flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight sim: Hello, I recently downloaded and installed M\F/S 2021 Standed edition, on my windows 10 pc . I have had no problems using the flight sim through the Monitor but i have just purchased an Meta Oculus quest 2 VR Headset and i am unable to use it in VR Mode in M/F/S . This is...
  5. Microsoft Flight sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight sim: Hello, I recently downloaded and installed M\F/S 2021 Standed edition, on my windows 10 pc . I have had no problems using the flight sim through the Monitor but i have just purchased an Meta Oculus quest 2 VR Headset and i am unable to use it in VR Mode in M/F/S . This is...
  6. microsoft flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight sim: need support buying installing flight simulator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-sim/f65d7717-0695-4364-966a-9125db72e1fb
  7. Microsoft Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim: Holy cow, Did I just buy a flight sim for over 100 dollars tht does not come with a Manual on how to fly or even how to use the product Microsoft sold me. This is seriously bad. Microsoft you need to be giving me some money back. Yep gonna be needing a reply to this>...
  8. Microsoft Flight Sim X Download Extreamly Slow

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Sim X Download Extreamly Slow: My speeds are around 80meg down 20 up but this is downloading painfully slow. My friend has the exact same issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-sim-x-download-extreamly-slow/0e2919ef-bb0b-4d41-bba7-2991d88f7f15
  9. I have a pc with windows 10 / flight sim X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a pc with windows 10 / flight sim X: I had the standard eddition of flight sim X w serpack 1 & 2 on my windows 10 pc. i installed too many planes & missions soo- the textures on the outside of some planes were not working on a few planes. but others worked. so i deleted flight sim x instead of uninstalling...
  10. Microsoft flight sim on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight sim on windows 10: I enquired about this a week ago on this site but I am not sure if it got through or not. However, I shall repeat it. Is there any evidence that any form of MS flight sim can work on windows 10....