Windows 10: I have upragaded my win 10 home to pro. After format it does not upragede back to pro.

Discus and support I have upragaded my win 10 home to pro. After format it does not upragede back to pro. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Last time i formated the windows it upraged to win pro as usual but this time it windows store asks me if i would like to buy win10pro again. At my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by dorukyelkenci, Oct 30, 2018.

1. I have upragaded my win 10 home to pro. After format it does not upragede back to pro.

Last time i formated the windows it upraged to win pro as usual but this time it windows store asks me if i would like to buy win10pro again. At my purchase history i see that I bought the win 10 pro at 2017.07.01 .

When i try toclick the item i have ordered it gives link to this website https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/windows-10-pro/bf712690pl0g/0002 and the website says

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
    The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

I bought the item in China and I just come back to Turkey.

Things that i can think of that can cause these this problem;

-I cannot verify my windows account since i moved countries and i have input a new mobile phone number. It asks me to wait a month for new phone number to take effect.

-Dell uprageded BIOS to 1.5.0 from 1.2.4 and my laptop can see the SSD again.

-Chinese microsoft store doesnt provide verification to my current windows store.

It is very annoying because i am being denied to the item i have paid for.

:)

dorukyelkenci, Oct 30, 2018

2. I have upragaded my win 10 home to pro. After format it does not upragede back to pro.

Last time i formated the windows it upraged to win pro as usual but this time it windows store asks me if i would like to buy win10pro again. At my purchase history i see that I bought the win 10 pro at 2017.07.01 .

When i try toclick the item i have ordered it gives link to this website https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/windows-10-pro/bf712690pl0g/0002 and the website says

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
    The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

I bought the item in China and I just come back to Turkey.

Things that i can think of that can cause these this problem;

-I cannot verify my windows account since i moved countries and i have input a new mobile phone number. It asks me to wait a month for new phone number to take effect.

-Dell uprageded BIOS to 1.5.0 from 1.2.4 and my laptop can see the SSD again.

-Chinese microsoft store doesnt provide verification to my current windows store.

It is very annoying because i am being denied to the item i have paid for.

dorukyelkenci, Nov 9, 2018
  3. I have upragaded my win 10 home to pro. After format it does not upragede back to pro.

Hello Dorukyelkenci,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. What is the edition and version of Windows you have installed?
    2. Was Windows 10 activated before you format PC?
    3. Have you made any hardware changes on your computer?

Step 1: I suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and see if that helps:

1. Click on ‘’Start button’’ and type ‘‘Settings’’.
    2. Select ‘‘Update & Security’’.
    3. Select ‘‘Activation’’.
    4. Select ‘’Go to Microsoft store’’.

Note: Sign out from Microsoft store and sign in again. Making sure you will
    sign in using same email address which you have used to purchase the licensing key.

Step 2: Follow the Microsoft article on Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home to Professional.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Nov 9, 2018
  4. I have upragaded my win 10 home to pro. After format it does not upragede back to pro.

Wins 10 pro becoming wins 7 pro

I am using wins 10 pro, but during end user activation it shows wins 7 pro

Any suggestion?

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

TingTracccey, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

I have upragaded my win 10 home to pro. After format it does not upragede back to pro.

1. I have upragaded my win 10 home to pro. After format it does not upragede back to pro. - Similar Threads - upragaded home pro

2. If i have win 10 pro and i upgrade to win 11 will i be upgraded to win 11 pro or home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i have win 10 pro and i upgrade to win 11 will i be upgraded to win 11 pro or home?: pretty much the title. I currently have win 10 pro and am curious if i will get upgraded to win 11 pro for free or just win 11 home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-have-win-10-pro-and-i-upgrade-to-win-11-will/f8ac2091-0980-4452-9069-b59ec2057f62
  3. If i have win 10 pro and i upgrade to win 11 will i be upgraded to win 11 pro or home?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If i have win 10 pro and i upgrade to win 11 will i be upgraded to win 11 pro or home?: pretty much the title. I currently have win 10 pro and am curious if i will get upgraded to win 11 pro for free or just win 11 home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-have-win-10-pro-and-i-upgrade-to-win-11-will/f8ac2091-0980-4452-9069-b59ec2057f62
  4. If i have win 10 pro and i upgrade to win 11 will i be upgraded to win 11 pro or home?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I have replaced my old laptop with a new one.My old PC had Win 10 Pro free update from Win 7 Pro.The new one has Win 10 Home. I was advised that all I needed to do was to change the product key using the one I had for Win 7 and it would update to the Pro version. This did...
  6. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I have replaced my old laptop with a new one.My old PC had Win 10 Pro free update from Win 7 Pro.The new one has Win 10 Home. I was advised that all I needed to do was to change the product key using the one I had for Win 7 and it would update to the Pro version. This did...
  7. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Win 10 Pro to Win 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Pro to Win 10 Home: I have an old PC loaded with Win 10 Pro. As I cannot increase the RAM on this PC, I'd like to move to Win 10 Home. Is it possible with this license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-pro-to-win-10-home/090c2436-3600-4f0d-8068-55f8030bddfe
  9. win 10 Home or Pro for my applications

win 10 Home or Pro for my applications: I have been using Win 7 64 bit Home premium on a desktop. I use it for general purpose applications like word processing and speadsheets as well as editing videos and running autocad. It looks to me that WIN 10 Home will be sufficient for my stand-alone desktop needs. Sound...
  10. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I upgraded my Win 8.1 into a Win 10 Home but it is not working properly. Does anyone can help me out how to find a free (and sound!) Win Pro for a clean install? 20601