Windows 10: I have used MS windowsfor years and I am sick of being told that I must ask the...

Discus and support I have used MS windowsfor years and I am sick of being told that I must ask the... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows 10 is an abomination that has shut off half of my programs . This is MY computer and I resent Microsoft telling me what I can or not do. I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by psk2449, Sep 26, 2018.

1. psk2449 Win User

I have used MS windowsfor years and I am sick of being told that I must ask the...

Windows 10 is an abomination that has shut off half of my programs . This is MY computer and I resent Microsoft telling me what I can or not do. I have hundreds of dollars worth of unusable programs because the idiots who designed Win10 decided to "upgrade" the system to prevent use of older win7 programs. I suppose you want us to have to buy more. Tough. I am sick of Aunty Windows . Also I suppose you think you are smart to make it impossible to log on as administrator. You are a corporation, not God.

:)

psk2449, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 26, 2018
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Sick of ads

Agree, Edwin. I made that suggestion to try last year (*Wink) and OP never responded. Sick of ads - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

Will just have to wait.............

f14tomcat, Sep 26, 2018
  4. I have used MS windowsfor years and I am sick of being told that I must ask the...

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

I have used MS windowsfor years and I am sick of being told that I must ask the...

1. I have used MS windowsfor years and I am sick of being told that I must ask the... - Similar Threads - used windowsfor years

2. When I use my MS Office, I am asked to sign in again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I use my MS Office, I am asked to sign in again: Hi, I am having a problem with my Ms Office. I am getting a sign that tells me there is an error, that I am signed in, but that I should sign in again to fix the problem. I don't dare to do this because I worry that I may end up having to sign in every time I use Office.Can...
  3. When I use my MS Office, I am asked to sign in again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I use my MS Office, I am asked to sign in again: Hi, I am having a problem with my Ms Office. I am getting a sign that tells me there is an error, that I am signed in, but that I should sign in again to fix the problem. I don't dare to do this because I worry that I may end up having to sign in every time I use Office.Can...
  4. Why am I now being told I must 'pair' with a phone for security? I do not have a mobile...

Why am I now being told I must 'pair' with a phone for security? I do not have a mobile...: Why am I bow beijng told I must 'pair' with a mobile phone for security? It was perfectly secure before without 'pairing. I do not have a mobile phone so consider this discrimination....
  5. Why am I now being told I must 'pair' with a phone for security? I do not have a mobile...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I now being told I must 'pair' with a phone for security? I do not have a mobile...: Why am I bow beijng told I must 'pair' with a mobile phone for security? It was perfectly secure before without 'pairing. I do not have a mobile phone so consider this discrimination....
  6. I am sick of useless updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am sick of useless updates: everytime i try to update my w10 its basically crashes for no good reason and i have to wait quite some time just so it can re erase every update made..I can't even start my computer bcs of this.ABSOLUTELY SICK AND USELESS Plus to this i did everything to delete Skype...
  7. I am sick of useless updates

I am sick of useless updates: everytime i try to update my w10 its basically crashes for no good reason and i have to wait quite some time just so it can re erase every update made..I can't even start my computer bcs of this.ABSOLUTELY SICK AND USELESS Plus to this i did everything to delete Skype...
  8. I am sick of useless updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. i am sick of this pop ups.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i am sick of this pop ups.: please help with these pop ups. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-sick-of-this-pop-ups/8b0d2f3d-0d2f-4540-b19a-fd04046d7e68"
  10. Why am I not being asked for a password?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why am I not being asked for a password?: uSW10Pro V1803 In the dialog "User Accounts" (via netplwiz.exe), the cbox "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer." is checked. The box has a single admin user, me. If I logout (even shutdown) and later attempt access, I am not required to use a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aunty virus protection for pc