Windows 10: I have used the Euora mail client program through Windows 10 with no problems, K am told...

Discus and support I have used the Euora mail client program through Windows 10 with no problems, K am told... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using Eudora as my mail client program in Windows versions through 10 with no problems. I hear that 11 will not support it. True? Suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sheldon palmer, May 25, 2023.

1. I have used the Euora mail client program through Windows 10 with no problems, K am told...

I am using Eudora as my mail client program in Windows versions through 10 with no problems. I hear that 11 will not support it. True? Suggestions?

:)

sheldon palmer, May 25, 2023
  2. 95Viper Win User

Default Mail Client

Scenario 1

Possibly, whatever he/she used to access their email, that client asked if they wanted to make it default and you are not setup in that to send or receive email.

Look through your email client settings and make your default or, if, you are using Windows.
    See here:
    Change the default e‑mail program
    and
    How To Change Default Email Client

Or, you can try to re-install the email client/app.

Scenario 2

You are saying you had to Dban your desktop; I will assume you wiped your drive and re-installed the O/S and apps. If this is the case you will need to setup your email, again... make sure you have used the proper settings for your email provider (incoming and out going server addresses, ports, pop3, SMTP, SSL and security settings, passwords, log-ins, etc.).
    If you overlook one little item, you may receive (or not) mail, but the server may reject your sent mail.

Goto the providers site and look instructions on setting up different email apps.

It would have helped, if, you would have stated what O/S, email client, and provider you are asking about.

95Viper, May 25, 2023
  3. Problem with windows 10 mail

Hi,

Thank you for updating us on the issue and sorry for the inconvenience.

To understand the issue better please provide us more information.

• Are you trying to access emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Did you tried opening your mail in different browser?
    If you are using mail client try the below method provided. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would recommend you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps. Follow the below link to run app troubleshooter.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persist try the below method.

Method 2.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the mail client and check. Follow the below steps to un-install the app.

• Type Windows in the search box and right click on Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Type get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage on the PowerShell and hit Enter.
    Once you un-install the mail app you can install it again form the Windows store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, May 25, 2023
  4. I have used the Euora mail client program through Windows 10 with no problems, K am told...

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 25, 2023
Thema:

I have used the Euora mail client program through Windows 10 with no problems, K am told...

1. I have used the Euora mail client program through Windows 10 with no problems, K am told... - Similar Threads - used Euora mail

2. I am trying to download a program and i was told that i have to disable s mode. I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download a program and i was told that i have to disable s mode. I am...: I am trying to download a program and i was told that i have to disable s mode. I am having a hard time doing so. could someone please help me? I have windows 11 home....
  3. I am trying to download a program and i was told that i have to disable s mode. I am...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to download a program and i was told that i have to disable s mode. I am...: I am trying to download a program and i was told that i have to disable s mode. I am having a hard time doing so. could someone please help me? I have windows 11 home....
  4. I have used the Euora mail client program through Windows 10 with no problems, K am told...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have used the Euora mail client program through Windows 10 with no problems, K am told...: I am using Eudora as my mail client program in Windows versions through 10 with no problems. I hear that 11 will not support it. True? Suggestions?...
  5. I am having problems with yahoo mail on w10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with yahoo mail on w10: I recently removed and reinstalled yahoo mail on my phone and now i am totally unable to get my w10 computer to work with it. I keep getting the Something went wrong error 0x8019019a. I have checked the defender firewall and it is showing that mail can come through. I have...
  6. I am having problems with yahoo mail on w10

I am having problems with yahoo mail on w10: I recently removed and reinstalled yahoo mail on my phone and now i am totally unable to get my w10 computer to work with it. I keep getting the Something went wrong error 0x8019019a. I have checked the defender firewall and it is showing that mail can come through. I have...
  7. I am having problems with yahoo mail on w10

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Problems with Mail Client

Problems with Mail Client: I have been using several email accounts via my windows 10 mail server without any issues. Today however I am unable to send emails from my hotmail account. I can type and send the emails but I get the following into my inbox. Delivery has failed to these recipients...
  9. Most attachments no longer open through mail client program.

in Browsers and Email
    Most attachments no longer open through mail client program.: I'm running Windows Live Mail (the 'client' program) under Windows 10 Pro. Even though it's not supported anymore, I like that mail program. Up until just quite recently, and not associated with anything that I can identify doing, I lost the ability to open some mail...
  10. Most attachments no longer open through mail client program.

in Windows 10 Support
    Most attachments no longer open through mail client program.: I'm running Windows Live Mail (the 'client' program) under Windows 10 Pro. Even though it's not supported anymore, I like that mail program. Up until just quite recently, and not associated with anything that I can identify doing, I lost the ability to open some mail...