Windows 10: I Have used windows recovery and reinstall windows 10 after recover using recovery now I...

Discus and support I Have used windows recovery and reinstall windows 10 after recover using recovery now I... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I Have used windows recovery and reinstall windows 10 after recover using recovery now I have problem Activating my windows 10[ATTACH] I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sharif Rahman, Oct 10, 2019.

1. I Have used windows recovery and reinstall windows 10 after recover using recovery now I...

I Have used windows recovery and reinstall windows 10 after recover using recovery now I have problem Activating my windows 10 I Have used windows recovery  and reinstall  windows 10 after recover using recovery now  I... afb5afe3-e174-4842-8cc7-67bd2a8ccfc7?upload=true.png

I tried to fix it by activation trouble shoot I got this

I Have used windows recovery  and reinstall  windows 10 after recover using recovery now  I... f1ac2cf3-f2ad-4ae7-9a2c-38178c34ad12?upload=true.png

I clicked on the trouble shoot learn more and download the media it which it say will fix from here

I Have used windows recovery  and reinstall  windows 10 after recover using recovery now  I... d8c688db-538d-4750-96ab-bbb3acda9a0b?upload=true.png

I tried the downloaded media file to fix the issue but again its installed windows 10 pro and my problem does not solved

I Have used windows recovery  and reinstall  windows 10 after recover using recovery now  I... 86c69c59-3832-4da2-8f84-c0cb67c45f6d?upload=true.png

please anyone can guide me how to degrade from windows 10 Pro to windows Home 10 since windows trouble shoot say I have digital license for windows 10 Home and I have on my PC windows 10 pro. thanks and regards

:)

Sharif Rahman, Oct 10, 2019
  2. slim142 Win User

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Oct 10, 2019
  3. hdjx Win User
    Need data recovery help

EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard

Hello,
    I suggest you use EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover files.

Download demo version: EaseUS® Download Center - Free Download Data Recovery Software, Todo Backup Software, Partition Manager

You can use "AdvancedRecovery" to scan your corrupted drive. After the scan is complete, the lost file will be displayed in Data Recovery Wizard, you can select them and recover them.
    NOTICE: never install in on the harddisk you want to recover.

4. I Have used windows recovery and reinstall windows 10 after recover using recovery now I...

Recovering Windows using a recovery drive

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The recovery drive can be used to recover Windows to a working state even if the PC is not booting. However, if the recovery drive is overwritten there is no chance to recover it back.

The drive can be recreated using a new USB or the same USB. However, the contents of the recovery drive will be deleted and it can be used to recover the system to a state when the recovery drive was created.

For more information on creating a recovery drive and recovering the PC using the same drive refer the articles

how to: Create a Recovery Drive for reinstalling Windows 10
    and

Recovery options in Windows 10

Also, for creating the recovery drive no changes are needed to be done on the Windows recovery tools drive. However, in order to know more about the D drive on the system, I suggest you to post a screenshot of the disk management.
    Refer the article
    How to include a screenshot in your post

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

I Have used windows recovery and reinstall windows 10 after recover using recovery now I...

1. I Have used windows recovery and reinstall windows 10 after recover using recovery now I... - Similar Threads - used recovery reinstall

2. Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY: what syntax should i use if i want to recover a file from C: to my documents in the same drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-a-lost-file-using-windows-file-recovery/6445e2e2-ce73-41f0-8b61-0586b4b29cf4
  3. Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY: what syntax should i use if i want to recover a file from C: to my documents in the same drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-a-lost-file-using-windows-file-recovery/6445e2e2-ce73-41f0-8b61-0586b4b29cf4
  4. How To Recover From A Recovery Drive Using Recovery Files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How To Recover From A Recovery Drive Using Recovery Files: When I Purchased My laptop I Created A Recovery Drive In a 32GB Pen drive. For Necessary I have Copied My Recovery Files In to other drive and I'm using That Pen drive For Normal Use to store some files. After that My laptop get troubled And I Need To recover my laptop so I...
  5. How To Recover From A Recovery Drive Using Recovery Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Recover From A Recovery Drive Using Recovery Files: When I Purchased My laptop I Created A Recovery Drive In a 32GB Pen drive. For Necessary I have Copied My Recovery Files In to other drive and I'm using That Pen drive For Normal Use to store some files. After that My laptop get troubled And I Need To recover my laptop so I...
  6. How To Recover From A Recovery Drive Using Recovery Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Recover Windows 10 using Recovery Flash Drive

Recover Windows 10 using Recovery Flash Drive: I want to install a copy of Windows 10 on a new Drive using created Recovery Drive. I boot into the advanced boot menu and then click on this sequence of buttons: - "Use a device" - Recovery drive name, which I will use - "Troubleshoot" - "Recover from a drive" - "Just...
  8. windows 10 recovery using the windows 8.1 recovery USB

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 recovery using the windows 8.1 recovery USB: Have a virus on computer which have not been able to get rid of and want to do a complete restore of the windows system. Can I use the windows 8.1 recovery usb to start the restore and then do a reinstallation of the windows 10 upgrade. I did make a windows 10 recovery usb...
  9. Reinstalling Windows 7 using Recovery Disks

Reinstalling Windows 7 using Recovery Disks: Here's my situation. Prior to doing my Windows 10 upgrade on my HP Pavillion DVT7 2200 Notebook, I successfully created the 3 Recovery disks. Prior to that I was receiving messages that a hard drive failure is eminent and I should back up my files and replace the hard drive....
  10. After using recovery disks i have no operating system.

in Windows 10 Support
    After using recovery disks i have no operating system.: I had a ASUS computer that after every Microsoft 10 update it took many reboots to get working again, last update it just could not be brought to life. I used the recovery disks that wipe the HD and it returned the computer to the command line on screen and asks for system...