Windows 10: I have way too much input methods and I can't get rid of them.

Discus and support I have way too much input methods and I can't get rid of them. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello ,about a month ago I bought myself a new laptop ,after installing windows on it I have way too much language input options. I tried everything I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DimitarDobrev1, Jul 9, 2020.

1. I have way too much input methods and I can't get rid of them.

Hello ,about a month ago I bought myself a new laptop ,after installing windows on it I have way too much language input options. I tried everything I got on my mind to get them down to the two I need. Bulgarian Phonetic and English US. Currently I have ENG US - Australia ,Canada ,United Kingdom ,QAD DE ,QAD EN ,QAB ,and EN US - Belis and I can't seem to find a way to remove them. Im running currently Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit ver. 2004.

:)

DimitarDobrev1, Jul 9, 2020

2. How to get rid of additional input method?

I have a US layout keyboard and I input Chinese and English. So what I need are a US layout input method and a Chinese input method.

However, what I find here are four input methods:

I have way too much input methods and I can't get rid of them. c4baefec-395b-45a2-a1e7-40bfbd065720.jpg

I would like to get rid of the middle two.

However, I only have two languages listed in my language preferences:

I have way too much input methods and I can't get rid of them. 3640c597-d37a-47a6-bde2-9718fb6e66b6.jpg

Each of them has only one input method:

English:

I have way too much input methods and I can't get rid of them. 368e680c-fdfa-4cef-ab83-7870b8c03dcd.jpg

Chinese:

I have way too much input methods and I can't get rid of them. 5d59b16d-f793-4ee4-9045-313869d80082.jpg

Then I cannot remove any of the middle two input method.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks a lot!

WindowsUser#&}#{{, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Mertz Win User
    Have 3 I can't get rid of...

Your system works brilliantly except for 3 apps...I can't get rid of iHeart radio, Flipboard and Minecraft. I'd love to get rid of these for my business systems. Stupid as hell of Microsoft to put them into the Enterprise edition. Any help getting rid of those, would be appreciated!

I've tried these commands to no avail:

Current Users:
    Get-AppxPackage -allusers *ClearChannelRadioDigital.iHeartRadio* | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-AppxPackage -allusers *Flipboard.Flipboard* | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-AppxPackage -allusers *Microsoft.MinecraftUWP* | Remove-AppxPackage

Future Users:
    Get-AppxProvisionedPackage -online | where-object {$_.packagename -like “*ClearChannelRadioDigital.iHeartRadio*”} | Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage -online
    Get-AppxProvisionedPackage -online | where-object {$_.packagename -like “*Flipboard.Flipboard*”} | Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage -online
    Get-AppxProvisionedPackage -online | where-object {$_.packagename -like “*Microsoft.MinecraftUWP*”} | Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage -online

Mertz, Jul 9, 2020
  4. I have way too much input methods and I can't get rid of them.

thumbnails of the tabs that I have open - are sitting at the top of my browser. Because those thumbnails are taking up too much room, how can I get rid of them?

Thumbnails of the tabs that I have open - are sitting at the top of my browser. Because those thumbnails are taking up too much room, how can I get rid of them? Thank you.

VictorLewisLee, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

I have way too much input methods and I can't get rid of them.

1. I have way too much input methods and I can't get rid of them. - Similar Threads - too much input

2. I have a too much BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a too much BSOD: I really have an issue with the BSOD keep showed up I will upload my minidump please give me a solutionMinidump.zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-too-much-bsod/31451d8b-96d0-4eb6-899b-beee4843592f
  3. I have a too much BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a too much BSOD: I really have an issue with the BSOD keep showed up I will upload my minidump please give me a solutionMinidump.zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-too-much-bsod/31451d8b-96d0-4eb6-899b-beee4843592f
  4. I have Way too many background processes which are using too much ram and cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Way too many background processes which are using too much ram and cpu: HOW can i reduce it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-way-too-many-background-processes-which-are/151d5924-dea1-4383-9a2f-9cdba095cec6
  5. I have Way too many background processes which are using too much ram and cpu

I have Way too many background processes which are using too much ram and cpu: HOW can i reduce it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-way-too-many-background-processes-which-are/151d5924-dea1-4383-9a2f-9cdba095cec6
  6. How to get rid of additional input methods keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of additional input methods keyboard layouts: Hello,I have several keyboard layouts between which I can switch with WindowsKey + space-bar.They show up as well in the notification area of the taskbar.I do not need them; I have only one keyboard with only one layout, and even if I may type in another language at times, I...
  7. How to get rid of additional input methods keyboard layouts

How to get rid of additional input methods keyboard layouts: Hello,I have several keyboard layouts between which I can switch with WindowsKey + space-bar.They show up as well in the notification area of the taskbar.I do not need them; I have only one keyboard with only one layout, and even if I may type in another language at times, I...
  8. Way too much storage taken

Way too much storage taken: I have alot of problems with storage and this is the most weirdest one yet.I have 2 games on my laptop which is Apex Legends 81 GB and Fortnite 55 GB now if I delete both of these games I will have 73 GB of used storage. And the question is... Where did I get all of these 73...
  9. Help I can't get rid of these recent file's there blank I tried to remove them every way I know

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I can't get rid of these recent file's there blank I tried to remove them every way I know: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/notred1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehkyql/help_i_cant_get_rid_of_these_recent_files_there/
  10. Have 3 I can't get rid of...

Have 3 I can't get rid of...: Hello Sprite, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile Since you want to get rid of all built-in apps, you might see if using step 2 in OPTION FOUR of the tutorial below may be able to help. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...a.html#option4 Your system works...