Windows 10: I have Win 10 and am having a problem with opening certain apps which disappear...

Discus and support I have Win 10 and am having a problem with opening certain apps which disappear... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having trouble with certain apps in Windows 10 which open but then close immediately. The run the command is a particular culprit amongst others... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tony Leather, Nov 28, 2022.

1. I have Win 10 and am having a problem with opening certain apps which disappear...

I am having trouble with certain apps in Windows 10 which open but then close immediately. The run the command is a particular culprit amongst others

:)

Tony Leather, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I have Win 10 and am having a problem with opening certain apps which disappear... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Disappearing Apps

I, too, recently ran into the same problem. After a recent Windows update my computer would not load properly. I received error code 7x000021a and was forced to run system restore to fix the problem - after which all apps disappeared. Any thoughts from anyone on how to fix this problem?

KatherineAnne, Nov 28, 2022
  4. pls2337 Win User

I have Win 10 and am having a problem with opening certain apps which disappear...

Disappearing Apps

My Windows 10 apps have disappeared and I cannot even open the start menu, I need help getting them back, any suggestions?

pls2337, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

I have Win 10 and am having a problem with opening certain apps which disappear...

1. I have Win 10 and am having a problem with opening certain apps which disappear... - Similar Threads - having problem opening

2. I am having problems with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with this: I am having problems with thisntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+228859 fffff806`28000000 fffff806`29047000 0x01047000 0x7d02613e 6/17/2036 5:32:46 AM Idk if its the reason I keep crashing but whenever I am playing a game my pc will freeze for a bit then bluescreen giving me a DPC...
  3. I am having problems with this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems with this: I am having problems with thisntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+228859 fffff806`28000000 fffff806`29047000 0x01047000 0x7d02613e 6/17/2036 5:32:46 AM Idk if its the reason I keep crashing but whenever I am playing a game my pc will freeze for a bit then bluescreen giving me a DPC...
  4. I am having problems with the Microsoft app Animotica

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with the Microsoft app Animotica: I am having problems with the Microsoft app Animotica. It worked fine in the beginning, but now it won't load anymore. I just uninstalled it and reinstalled it, also tried to reset. Here is the log of the error i get.. Faulting application name: Votica.exe, version: 1.0.0.0,...
  5. I am having problems with the Microsoft app Animotica

I am having problems with the Microsoft app Animotica: I am having problems with the Microsoft app Animotica. It worked fine in the beginning, but now it won't load anymore. I just uninstalled it and reinstalled it, also tried to reset. Here is the log of the error i get.. Faulting application name: Votica.exe, version: 1.0.0.0,...
  6. I have Win 10 and am having a problem with opening certain apps which disappear...

I have Win 10 and am having a problem with opening certain apps which disappear...: I am having trouble with certain apps in Windows 10 which open but then close immediately. The run the command is a particular culprit amongst others...
  7. I have Win 10 and am having a problem with opening certain apps which disappear...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have Win 10 and am having a problem with opening certain apps which disappear...: I am having trouble with certain apps in Windows 10 which open but then close immediately. The run the command is a particular culprit amongst others...
  8. Problem I have with win 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem I have with win 10: I'm having a big problem with openning everything. When i try to open cmd or taskmgr it's says - "No such interface supported"I can't open anything beside some apps, Windows antyvirus just simply doesn't work like other antyviruses. Can i do something about this?...
  9. Taskbar problem and apps have disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar problem and apps have disappeared: Ok long story short i was doing my own thing when the taskbar corrupted and no apps were showing then when i hover it the cursor became the loading circle and when i clicked it my whole desktop became completey white chrome and other apps were working fine but it went back...
  10. I am unable to use the app I have installed to open a certain file type

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to use the app I have installed to open a certain file type: I am attempting to open an .RPY file using PyCharm Community Editor, but Windows 10 is only giving me the option to search the Windows Store for an app to open the file. The option to browse the computer for an app to use is not available. I have also tried going to Apps -...