Windows 10: I have Window 10 on my laptop, can I download it to my desktop from my laptop ?

Discus and support I have Window 10 on my laptop, can I download it to my desktop from my laptop ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Window 10 on my laptop, can I download it to my desktop from my laptop ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by james.middleton02, Jan 24, 2021.

1. I have Window 10 on my laptop, can I download it to my desktop from my laptop ?

I have Window 10 on my laptop, can I download it to my desktop from my laptop ?

:)

james.middleton02, Jan 24, 2021

2. using laptop as second monitor?

looking for either a mouse/keyboard share program or some way to use my laptop as a second monitor when i am at home. The laptop is windows 8 the desktop windows 7. i tried to download a program called Synergy but it led me to some weird 3rd party download host where they want you to download their installer, or their toolbar etc etc decided to not got that route. any other suggestions?

moocow0463, Jan 24, 2021
  3. suraswami Win User
    Laptop or Desktop for Music production?

My brother's BIL is into music composition and audition etc. He is looking to buy a new system (or build one). He was asking me if a Laptop will suffice for recording his compositions with good quality audio and video. He was looking to buy a i5 or i7 based Quad core + dedicated graphics powered laptop (with 8GB ram + 500GB Hdd). I suggested to build a Desktop powered with i5/i7 + dedicated grarphics and buy a real good $100 sound card and good headset. May be go little cheaper and build a AMD Quad/Hex based desktop.

Is a Laptop good enough or desktop is better?

If laptop suggest me few good ones. Looking for a mid-range priced ones (about $800).

*Toast :toast:

suraswami, Jan 24, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

1. I have Window 10 on my laptop, can I download it to my desktop from my laptop ? - Similar Threads - Window laptop download

2. Can I use my laptop as a primary monitor for my desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use my laptop as a primary monitor for my desktop?: Via hdmi submitted by /u/celestial_god [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8fp1f/can_i_use_my_laptop_as_a_primary_monitor_for_my/
  3. i have no sound on my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    i have no sound on my laptop: i have no sound on my laptop only when i connect bluetooth headphones. ive tried removing the headphones but still no sound from laptop???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound-on-my-laptop/3f0587c9-22b0-434d-a5ce-89e8322d3197
  4. I have deleted Windows update cleanup from my laptop. Can I still reset my laptop to clean...

I have deleted Windows update cleanup from my laptop. Can I still reset my laptop to clean...: Basically the title. I want to use the Reset This PC process to clean reinstall windows but was wondering if my deleting the windows update cleanup could cause any issues submitted by /u/maverick_3001 [link] [comments]...
  5. Switching from a laptop to desktop, can I transfer my stuff?

Switching from a laptop to desktop, can I transfer my stuff?: As the title says I'm switching from a laptop to a desktop, I have things like winrar, poweriso, and emulators installed on the laptop, will I be able to transfer them and my settings to the desktop? And will I have to worry about running the setup and installation process...
  6. I have a new laptop. How do I share folders from my desktop to this laptop only. Not my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a new laptop. How do I share folders from my desktop to this laptop only. Not my...: I have a new laptop and can't figure out how to share folders from my desktop with only this laptop. Not my old laptop, or girlfriends laptop, which is what is happening now. I'm not too computer savvy but can follow directions well. I can;t find any answers in my searches...
  7. How can I unsync my laptop from my desktop?

How can I unsync my laptop from my desktop?: How can I unsync my laptop from my desktop without bothering the printer or phone or anything else. Everything I read seems to state that if I unsync on the settings page it will cause problems with everything....
  8. I have downloaded and installed windows10 on my Laptop from windows7 and it is not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have downloaded and installed windows10 on my Laptop from windows7 and it is not...: Hi, I have downloaded windows10. I had windows7 before. Now it is not reading my SD card port. I cannot download and copy music to my SD card. Please help....
  9. i can download photos to friends new windows 10 laptop from my iphone , but not to my...

i can download photos to friends new windows 10 laptop from my iphone , but not to my...: i can download photos to friends new windows 10 laptop from my iphone , but not to my windows 10 desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-download-photos-to-friends-new-windows-10/53174bf2-6f89-48f2-9361-b77d3559c2d3
  10. my laptop is on but I have a blackscreen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop is on but I have a blackscreen?: Computer was working fine with no problems, then when I unlock it the screens stayed black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/my-laptop-is-on-but-i-have-a-blackscreen/3d025477-99cc-4845-bf22-9b37f5df6036