Windows 10: I have window 10 single language problem

Discus and support I have window 10 single language problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have window 10 single language but an update came of s version 1903 so i did but my window became window 10 home and my window is not activated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AkhauLongz, Jul 8, 2019.

1. I have window 10 single language problem

I have window 10 single language but an update came of s version 1903 so i did but my window became window 10 home and my window is not activated whenevr i try get error so what shall i do?is there latest version for window 10 single language

:)

AkhauLongz, Jul 8, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Change system language on a single language licence

Yes it is possible to change the language on Windows 10 Single Language

Click the link below for a step by step on how to do that. That page also lists all the links for the different language packs:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31698742/ho...

DaveM121, Jul 8, 2019
  3. windows 10 home single language

Hi guys,

I had a similar problem with English Windows suddenly becoming Arabic.

Here's a quick fix which doesn't require creation of installation media or reinstall of Windows:

• Windows 10 has a utility called "LPKSetup" which manages the installation and configuration of language packs within Windows. Run LPKSetup from a command line.
    • You now see a list of installed language packs. in your case, I guess it's only Arabic.
    • Uninstall the Arabic language pack and confirm to restart. This step removes all language packs from your Single-Language Windows and then it decides to switch to the default language which is English/US!
    • All done. Enjoy your English version of Windows 10!

Hope this information is helpful and save you some time in correcting the language settings.

Cheers!

FarzadSadr, Jul 8, 2019
  4. I have window 10 single language problem

How to replace a language in Windows 10 Single Language ?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To change the language, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Go to settings.
    • Time & Language.
    • Region & Language.
    • Add a language. Select required language (UK English/US English).

Make it default by clicking on it and choosing "set as default". Go to options and download language pack.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

I have window 10 single language problem

1. I have window 10 single language problem - Similar Threads - window single language

2. I have a window 10 home single language digital license but pro is installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a window 10 home single language digital license but pro is installed: My window is not activating [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-window-10-home-single-language-digital/fa5dfc4c-8061-433c-8f51-e09fb829d0a3
  3. Windows 10 single language reinstall

Windows 10 single language reinstall: I have a windows single language license. The media creation tools does not have the option to download that edition. Can I still install with this download or do I use ISO file for the single language as suggested in replies from back in 2018 on this forum....
  4. Windows system language Windows 10 single language edition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows system language Windows 10 single language edition: I have Windows 10 single language edition in Spanish. I need to change it to English. I cannot find a detailed description of how to change my Windows display language to English. Someone please describe the correct way to accomplish this. Thank you for your help....
  5. Windows 10 Home single language

Windows 10 Home single language: Why this option "Go to the earlier version" is not displayed in some system ? Then what is the problem ?Could you tell me the reason ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-single-language/1c600b62-751f-4190-b54c-70dab9417878
  6. windows 10 single language

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 single language: IIs it possible to change my Windows 10 Single Language to regular Windows 10 Home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-single-language/d6eeb683-a4a5-452c-bb88-fcd5df1afc3e
  7. Windows 10 single language 64

Windows 10 single language 64: i will buy, in Asia, incl. Windows 10 single Language 64. I am a dutchman. Can i make dutch language OS with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-single-language-64/4c33d4db-7420-4545-bfdd-4003e03719ec
  8. windows 10 home single language

windows 10 home single language: hi , how can i have windows 10 home single language edition i have the digital licence for it but my laptop is working with windows 10 pro there was some issue in my laptop and the repair man instead of fixing it he installed windows 10 pro how can i retrieve back previous...
  9. Windows 10 Home Single Language

Windows 10 Home Single Language: What does Windows 10 Home single language mean? Comparing to Windows 10 Home. I need 5 languages packs in my Windows, those are English, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional ( Hong Kong ),Chinese Traditional (Taiwan) and Malays. I have installed Chinese softwares. Does...
  10. Windows 10 Single Language

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Single Language: Windows update has the new build 9926 as a Single Language edition available. [img] ....... Properties still show as Windows 8.... [img] .......... footprint....... It is being distributed with a pid as follows: Key Status : Valid PID :...