Windows 10: I have window 10 single language problem

Discus and support I have window 10 single language problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have window 10 single language but an update came of s version 1903 so i did but my window became window 10 home and my window is not activated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AkhauLongz, Jul 8, 2019.

1. I have window 10 single language problem

I have window 10 single language but an update came of s version 1903 so i did but my window became window 10 home and my window is not activated whenevr i try get error so what shall i do?is there latest version for window 10 single language

:)

AkhauLongz, Jul 8, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Change system language on a single language licence

Yes it is possible to change the language on Windows 10 Single Language

Click the link below for a step by step on how to do that. That page also lists all the links for the different language packs:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31698742/ho...

DaveM121, Jul 8, 2019
  3. windows 10 home single language

Hi guys,

I had a similar problem with English Windows suddenly becoming Arabic.

Here's a quick fix which doesn't require creation of installation media or reinstall of Windows:

• Windows 10 has a utility called "LPKSetup" which manages the installation and configuration of language packs within Windows. Run LPKSetup from a command line.
    • You now see a list of installed language packs. in your case, I guess it's only Arabic.
    • Uninstall the Arabic language pack and confirm to restart. This step removes all language packs from your Single-Language Windows and then it decides to switch to the default language which is English/US!
    • All done. Enjoy your English version of Windows 10!

Hope this information is helpful and save you some time in correcting the language settings.

Cheers!

FarzadSadr, Jul 8, 2019
  4. I have window 10 single language problem

How to replace a language in Windows 10 Single Language ?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To change the language, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Go to settings.
    • Time & Language.
    • Region & Language.
    • Add a language. Select required language (UK English/US English).

Make it default by clicking on it and choosing "set as default". Go to options and download language pack.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

I have window 10 single language problem

1. I have window 10 single language problem - Similar Threads - window single language

2. Window 10 home single language edition activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Window 10 home single language edition activation problem: My laptop window 10 home single language edition is not activating it is showing error 0x80004005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-home-single-language-edition-activation/f2269eb2-8fd3-4853-93d4-68be41c92bea
  3. Window 10 home single language edition activation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 home single language edition activation problem: My laptop window 10 home single language edition is not activating it is showing error 0x80004005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-home-single-language-edition-activation/f2269eb2-8fd3-4853-93d4-68be41c92bea
  4. Windows 10 single language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 single language: HI... if i have a Windows 10 home single language, would I be able to type in other language? I don't need my whole system to switch to other language. I just need the instant switch of my keyboard so that I can input other languages in my documents or search bar. I still...
  5. Windows 10 Home Single Language Several Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Home Single Language Several Problems: Version used: 10.0.19042 Build 19042 Several Problems: * cannot save files as pdf with browser Edge & Chrome * cannot use save as pdf function in Microsoft 365 Outlook * File Explorer disappeared * cannot access Microsoft Defender Antivirus Check anymore Please help...
  6. WIndows 10 single language

WIndows 10 single language: Hi, To give you a brief overview of my problem: My computer had Windows 10 Single Language with a digital license, but I downgraded it to Windows 8.1 Pro, and now I want to get it back. Now my computer has windows 10 home with a 30 day license. Please help me install...
  7. Changing Single Language Chinese WIndows 10 to Single Language English Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing Single Language Chinese WIndows 10 to Single Language English Windows 10: Hello there, I jsut bought a HuaWei laptop in China that already has Windows 10 installed and activated. It is a Single Language Chinese version, that means I cannot change the display language of the OS via Settings. My only option is to install another version of...
  8. windows 10 single language

windows 10 single language: I use windows 10 single language activated system. now it's change to windows 10 pro education non activated system. how can I fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-single-language/ae029e81-8079-4d16-b362-e9abc8cb096c
  9. windows 10 single language

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 single language: IIs it possible to change my Windows 10 Single Language to regular Windows 10 Home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-single-language/d6eeb683-a4a5-452c-bb88-fcd5df1afc3e
  10. Windows 10 Single Language

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Single Language: Windows update has the new build 9926 as a Single Language edition available. [img] ....... Properties still show as Windows 8.... [img] .......... footprint....... It is being distributed with a pid as follows: Key Status : Valid PID :...