Windows 10: I have Window 7 and want to see all my pictures instead of icon.

Discus and support I have Window 7 and want to see all my pictures instead of icon. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I see all my pictures instead of icon?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joan Rogers1, Jun 7, 2023.

1. I have Window 7 and want to see all my pictures instead of icon.

How do I see all my pictures instead of icon?

:)

Joan Rogers1, Jun 7, 2023

2. Picture ICONS instead of thumbnail pics

Suddenly all of my picture thumbnails are ICONS, instead of thumbnail pics. I have gone through the steps of Unchecking a box that says "always show ICONS instead of thumbnails" and that did NOT help.

I don't like Microsoft Edge or the Cloud, I think those are the culprits that keep doing this to my thumbnails.

tonigisone, Jun 7, 2023
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Gripe with Windows 7/Vista

My recently acquired laptop has Windows 7 on it. I remember having this problem with Vista too... my folder view settings won't save. By default it's in list mode, but I want it to be in medium icon mode. I went to Folder Options and clicked on the apply settings to all folders button, but when I go to my documents, and the documents tab is in medium icons mode, music is in list mode, pictures is in medium icons mode, and videos in large icons mode. I want them all to be in medium icons mode.

4. Mayra Aqu Win User

I have Window 7 and want to see all my pictures instead of icon.

Photo Icons in the Picture Folders

Hi,

Misconfigured view settings is on of the usual reasons why it is not displaying the actual photo. We suggest checking the settings of your folder to make sure it show the icons, instead of the thumbnail. Kindly follow the steps below to check it:

• Open Picture folder.
    • Choose View tab at the top, then click the (Square icon) Options as shown on the picture below:
      I have Window 7 and want to see all my pictures instead of icon. acdc00f8-fb41-47d4-960e-166f8c7715e3.png
    • Click View tab, put a check mark on the box beside the
      Always show icons, never thumbnails. See picture below:

I have Window 7 and want to see all my pictures instead of icon. 25255605-64c1-4d21-92f9-f2dcf1a0791d.png
    • Close the folder, and check if you will be able to see the display picture for each icon.

Kindly update us with the outcome.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

I have Window 7 and want to see all my pictures instead of icon.

1. I have Window 7 and want to see all my pictures instead of icon. - Similar Threads - Window pictures instead

2. I have Window 7 and want to see all my pictures instead of icon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Window 7 and want to see all my pictures instead of icon.: How do I see all my pictures instead of icon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-window-7-and-want-to-see-all-my-pictures/a085f70f-8795-4753-92e1-3df2eb3efcf5
  3. I want to see actual pictures when opening my picture file. Now I only see an icon with a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to see actual pictures when opening my picture file. Now I only see an icon with a...: I want to see actual pictures when opening my picture file. Now I only see an icon with a description of what that file holds then have to open the file to see the picture.Is there a setting I can open to see the actual pictures instead of the icon with a description of...
  4. I want to see actual pictures when opening my picture file. Now I only see an icon with a...

I want to see actual pictures when opening my picture file. Now I only see an icon with a...: I want to see actual pictures when opening my picture file. Now I only see an icon with a description of what that file holds then have to open the file to see the picture.Is there a setting I can open to see the actual pictures instead of the icon with a description of...
  5. Want to see pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to see pictures: I want to see the original picture in my picture folder. Not a drawn pic of mountains. How can I do this. My husband installed Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-see-pictures/937cc3bc-a053-4fe6-857d-6ddbc5bafe05
  6. Want to see pictures

Want to see pictures: I want to see the original picture in my picture folder. Not a drawn pic of mountains. How can I do this. My husband installed Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-see-pictures/937cc3bc-a053-4fe6-857d-6ddbc5bafe05
  7. How do I view pictures that are saved in a file. All I see are numbers or picture icons. I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I view pictures that are saved in a file. All I see are numbers or picture icons. I...: How do I view pictures that are saved in a file. All I see are numbers or picture icons. I want to select which picture I want to use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-pictures-that-are-saved-in-a-file/02086856-76ae-41b8-9321-301fc2e18f3a"
  8. picture view instead of Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    picture view instead of Icon: for some reason when I open a folder with pictures the icon of a blue mountain in a box appears for each picture. If I use the feature of slide show they pics display ok and I can individually click icon to open the picture and that displays ok. And some times the pic will...
  9. I do not see all the icons I have in my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not see all the icons I have in my desktop: I have Windows 10 but I need help. I want to see the task bar with File, Print, Save etc as I have before. Also I can not see the icons I have in my desktop I need a place where I can find information to understand better Windows 10...
  10. I do not see all the icons I have in my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not see all the icons I have in my desktop: I have Windows 10 but I need help. I want to see the task bar with File, Print, Save etc as I have before. Also I can not see the icons I have in my desktop I need a place where I can find information to understand better Windows 10...