Windows 10: I have windows 10 21H2. Since my last update the start button does not work, I can not sign...

Discus and support I have windows 10 21H2. Since my last update the start button does not work, I can not sign... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have windows 10 21H2. Since my last update the start button does not work, I can not sign into my Microsoft 365. All programs de activated or need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Spannies Spangenberg, Aug 16, 2022.

1. I have windows 10 21H2. Since my last update the start button does not work, I can not sign...

I have windows 10 21H2. Since my last update the start button does not work, I can not sign into my Microsoft 365. All programs de activated or need to be activate. I try to sign in on my e mail address. Nothing happening???? Need urgent assistant. Can not create a account or manage. just blank screen and the nothing. Also tried Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant.

:)

Spannies Spangenberg, Aug 16, 2022
  2. twiggs462 Win User

Start Button Not Working?

What steps should be taken to diagnose a Windows 10 start button not working?

twiggs462, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows (Start) Button stopped to work in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

step 1: End Task the Windows Explorer.

• Open task manager (CRTL+SHIFT+ESC)
    • Right-click on windows explorer
    • End task (Note: don’t close Task manager)
    • Click on File > Run new task
    • Type explorer.exe and press enter

Step 2:If Start menu is not working then I suggest you to check for the latest updates.

1. Press Windows logo key +R, enter
    MS-settings: and then press
    OK. This opens Settings.

2. In Settings, go to
    Update & security >
    Windows Update, and then select
    Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Step 3: Some problems can be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. Press Ctrl + Alt+ Delete and select
    Sign out. Once you’ve signed out, sign back in to your account.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

I have windows 10 21H2. Since my last update the start button does not work, I can not sign...

Windows 10 Start button, task bar menu and swipe does not work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: End Task the Windows Explorer.

• Open task manager (CRTL+SHIFT+ESC)

• Right-click on windows explorer

• End task (Note: don’t close Task manager)

• Click on File > Run new task

• Type explorer.exe and press enter

• Your search bar should be functional again.

Step 2: If Start button is not working then I suggest you to check for the latest updates.

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter
      MS-settings:
      and then press OK. This opens Settings.

• In Settings, go to Update & security >
      Windows Update, and then select Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Step 3: Some problems can be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. Press Ctrl + Alt+ Delete and select
    Sign out. Once you’ve signed out, sign back in to your account.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

I have windows 10 21H2. Since my last update the start button does not work, I can not sign...

1. I have windows 10 21H2. Since my last update the start button does not work, I can not sign... - Similar Threads - 21H2 Since last

2. since last update Windows 11 i have no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    since last update Windows 11 i have no sound: Have done all troubleshooting suggested and still no soundsnothing suggested worked. Looking for another suggestion. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-last-update-windows-11-i-have-no-sound/aa985da8-6c27-4a1f-a51b-10242307f8f9
  3. since last update Windows 11 i have no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    since last update Windows 11 i have no sound: Have done all troubleshooting suggested and still no soundsnothing suggested worked. Looking for another suggestion. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-last-update-windows-11-i-have-no-sound/aa985da8-6c27-4a1f-a51b-10242307f8f9
  4. Start menu option unavailable since last windows updates Win11 Pro 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu option unavailable since last windows updates Win11 Pro 21H2: It appears that the Start Menu/button is not working. The Start process is not running. The StartMenuEpxerience is not running.Have tried the following to no avail.sfc scannowdism /online **Does anyone know how to resolve this? We have multiple sites affected by this....
  5. I have windows 10 21H2. Since my last update the start button does not work, I can not sign...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 10 21H2. Since my last update the start button does not work, I can not sign...: I have windows 10 21H2. Since my last update the start button does not work, I can not sign into my Microsoft 365. All programs de activated or need to be activate. I try to sign in on my e mail address. Nothing happening???? Need urgent assistant. Can not create a account or...
  6. I have windows 10 21H2. Since my last update the start button does not work, I can not sign...

I have windows 10 21H2. Since my last update the start button does not work, I can not sign...: I have windows 10 21H2. Since my last update the start button does not work, I can not sign into my Microsoft 365. All programs de activated or need to be activate. I try to sign in on my e mail address. Nothing happening???? Need urgent assistant. Can not create a account or...
  7. "Move" button disappeared since my last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Move" button disappeared since my last update: Moving files between flash drives or folders in my computer is very important to me. Since the last Windows update in January, the Move button disappeared and it is causing me a lot problem and wasting my time. Somebody please, help me on how to find the Move button or how to...
  8. "Move" button disappeared since my last update

"Move" button disappeared since my last update: Moving files between flash drives or folders in my computer is very important to me. Since the last Windows update in January, the Move button disappeared and it is causing me a lot problem and wasting my time. Somebody please, help me on how to find the Move button or how to...
  9. my cortana is not working since i did the last windows 10 update can any one help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my cortana is not working since i did the last windows 10 update can any one help: i cant use cortana since i did my windows 10 update it wont respone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cortana-is-not-working-since-i-did-the-last/0f9e4849-42ff-4c92-82c6-9ead7a761da7
  10. windows button does not work since update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows button does not work since update.: Ever since the update installed I can't use the windows button to exit game. I use steam, playing Alan Wake I could use the windows button to get to my desktop, but now it does nothing. To exit the game I have to hold down the power button for a complete reboot. esc. does...