Windows 10: I have windows 10 and am now getting a message that my windows license will expire soon...

Discus and support I have windows 10 and am now getting a message that my windows license will expire soon... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have windows 10 and am now getting a message that my windows license will expire soon what do I do to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RitaDutto, Jan 17, 2020.

1. RitaDutto Win User

I have windows 10 and am now getting a message that my windows license will expire soon...

I have windows 10 and am now getting a message that my windows license will expire soon what do I do to fix this

:)

RitaDutto, Jan 17, 2020
  2. DARKO21 Win User

Windows license will expire soon

Hi all

I have recently factory restored my hp envy windows 10. Now i have this message "WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON". Im not sure if this is important but i have sent in my hp envy for warranty repairs on the hard disk drive. I bought my hp with windows 10 home edition, but when I sent it in for repairs it came back with windows 10 pro. Any suggestions

DARKO21, Jan 17, 2020
  3. ViswaC Win User
    Windows 10 license expires soon - message

I got a notification saying that my Windows license is about to expire soon. I followed the steps and it is asking me to change product key, which I don't have because I upgraded from Win8 to Win10 during that upgrade period. This is my personal laptop and
    not any organization's. I followed the steps in

windows 10 expire

and

Your Windows Licence Will Expire Soon Windows 10 (expiration on monday february 29,2016)

but it didn't do anything, in fact the one with the default values one just made it show a message saying I don't have a valid license.

How do I get a product key to input in the change product key option?

Please help

Regards,

Viswa

ViswaC, Jan 17, 2020
  4. I have windows 10 and am now getting a message that my windows license will expire soon...

license soon expire message

I upgraded to windows 10 free in 2016 and upgraded again recently. I getting a license soon expire message and also notice I cannot scan documents anymore. How do I fix these problems?

rutherfordgordon, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

I have windows 10 and am now getting a message that my windows license will expire soon...

1. I have windows 10 and am now getting a message that my windows license will expire soon... - Similar Threads - getting message license

2. I am getting the Window License Expiring soon message. Here is my slmgr.vbs /dlv...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am getting the Window License Expiring soon message. Here is my slmgr.vbs /dlv...: Here is my information. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-the-window-license-expiring-soon/b4671f8d-0aa6-43c2-8acf-65a7b4972799
  3. I am getting the Window License Expiring soon message. Here is my slmgr.vbs /dlv...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting the Window License Expiring soon message. Here is my slmgr.vbs /dlv...: Here is my information. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-the-window-license-expiring-soon/b4671f8d-0aa6-43c2-8acf-65a7b4972799
  4. I am getting the Window License Expiring soon message. Here is my slmgr.vbs /dlv...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I keep getting a message saying my windows license will expire soon. I already have an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a message saying my windows license will expire soon. I already have an...: Hi.I already have a licensed and activated copy of Windows 10 running on my machine. But I keep getting a message saying that Windows' license will expire soon. Please help! Thanks!...
  6. I keep getting a message saying my windows license will expire soon. I already have an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting a message saying my windows license will expire soon. I already have an...: Hi.I already have a licensed and activated copy of Windows 10 running on my machine. But I keep getting a message saying that Windows' license will expire soon. Please help! Thanks!...
  7. Getting a "windows will expire soon" message.

Getting a "windows will expire soon" message.: Tried the fixes shown online but not working, any ideas? I cant find the product key. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-a-windows-will-expire-soon-message/86b3a185-b14d-4eb4-833b-d19d869fe58c
  8. Windows license will expire soon message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows license will expire soon message: I am getting a mesage to say my windows license will expire soon. I purchased a home license which suits my limited use. nothing has changed on my laptop and there is no reason for me to pay for another license. I have tried to enter the code that came with the license and...
  9. License will soon expire message.

License will soon expire message.: I turned on my laptop windows 10 pro today and it shows license will expire soon message. I don't have the product key. Should I buy another one or is there ways of solving this issue? I need help please....
  10. I have a message saying Windows License is Expiring soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a message saying Windows License is Expiring soon: Hi I have a message saying Windows License will expire soon. I contact support chat and was given a case number : 1469247955. I have been told to contact 1 800 642 7676 - however they are closed and thus far I can find no options besides this one to contact Windows. The...