Windows 10: i HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND ARE SENDING A FAX IT COMES BACK WITH ERROR C25, HELP!

Discus and support i HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND ARE SENDING A FAX IT COMES BACK WITH ERROR C25, HELP! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having problems with my fax machine. It connects to the internet, it sends the fax, and says connecting but at the end it gives me an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PatriciaDavis4, Feb 19, 2019.

1. i HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND ARE SENDING A FAX IT COMES BACK WITH ERROR C25, HELP!

I am having problems with my fax machine. It connects to the internet, it sends the fax, and says connecting but at the end it gives me an error C25..Can anyone help me?

:)

PatriciaDavis4, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 19, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 19, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

i HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND ARE SENDING A FAX IT COMES BACK WITH ERROR C25, HELP!

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

i HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND ARE SENDING A FAX IT COMES BACK WITH ERROR C25, HELP!

1. i HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND ARE SENDING A FAX IT COMES BACK WITH ERROR C25, HELP! - Similar Threads - ARE SENDING FAX

2. Win 10 Faxes not sending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Faxes not sending: Win 10 faxes are not sending. The modem diagnostics are good; the faxes are shown as pending but the modem does not open the phone line and send the faxes.Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-faxes-not-sending/d2d43b6b-fdfb-4665-863c-c2e96a0c6154
  3. Win 10 Faxes not sending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Faxes not sending: Win 10 faxes are not sending. The modem diagnostics are good; the faxes are shown as pending but the modem does not open the phone line and send the faxes.Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-faxes-not-sending/d2d43b6b-fdfb-4665-863c-c2e96a0c6154
  4. recieving and sending faxes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    recieving and sending faxes: i want to get rid of my home phone..Will I be able to send and recieve faxes? I am not too good on computer.so please simple/easy directions...THANK you.I just added a new printer with help from hp,and they had to add a driver? i already had a working printer not sure why...
  5. cannot send faxes.

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot send faxes.: tried to send eFax several days ago but no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-faxes/222aca10-d91b-4d9b-9874-9ea5dac1a8ad
  6. How to send a fax from windows 10

How to send a fax from windows 10: How can I send a PDF as a FAX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-send-a-fax-from-windows-10/5f20dd30-eb03-4d77-81cf-2bd7a2d17092
  7. can i send a fax from windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can i send a fax from windows 10: Can you send a FAX from Windows 10 and if so, how?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-send-a-fax-from-windows-10/217456ed-09fb-49d9-95c1-613a37fd629c
  8. Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan cannot send a fax due to "an unexpected error"

Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan cannot send a fax due to "an unexpected error": My husband uses Windows Fax and Scan every day for his business. Suddenly it is no longer working - it will attempt to send a fax the maximum number of times, but err off each time with a message that says it can't be sent "due to an unexpected error". We've tried it with...
  9. How can I send a FAX in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I send a FAX in Windows 10 ?: Now use HP Pavilion laptop & HP 3630 Desk jet all in one printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-can-i-send-a-fax-in-windows-10/4b06ff9e-d1d1-4561-b404-dec2dfd87566
  10. FAX send with Windows 10

FAX send with Windows 10: Hi: I recently upgraded from Win8.1. This is the first time that I am attempting to send a FAX with Win10. I have a two-sheet PDF document to send. I am getting an error message saying something about needing a FAX server ?? I have MS2003 Word, Apache Open Office,...