Windows 10: I have Windows 10 and have os/Chrome on it. How can I rake Chrome off my hp laptop without...

Discus and support I have Windows 10 and have os/Chrome on it. How can I rake Chrome off my hp laptop without... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 and I would like to know how to remove Chrome and go back to the original Windows 10 operating system.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Carolyn Lewis1, Dec 3, 2022.

1. I have Windows 10 and have os/Chrome on it. How can I rake Chrome off my hp laptop without...

I have Windows 10 and I would like to know how to remove Chrome and go back to the original Windows 10 operating system.

:)

Carolyn Lewis1, Dec 3, 2022
  2. AsRock Win User

Google Chrome and Chrome OS......

Chrome OS better than Linux yeah right. Don't believe the hype.

Google Chrome browser is nothing special and find Seamonkey much better one.

If only Linux worked with all games then windows would not see the light of day on any of my systems.

AsRock, Dec 3, 2022
  3. DirectorC Win User

The Chrome OS is supposed to make for an 'Appliance' style platform. It'll be: the kernel, the drivers and other kernel modules, enough of the subsystem to execute X-Windows applications, X-Windows video drivers, and Google Chrome Browser, as well as the Java Runtime Environment. You can expect it to come with Flash player also. That's about as complex as ChromeOS gets.

DirectorC, Dec 3, 2022
  4. kieran78 Win User

I have Windows 10 and have os/Chrome on it. How can I rake Chrome off my hp laptop without...

Actually I have tried Google Chrome browser and observed that it Gmail works faster in Google Chrome explorer. So, yes I will definitely try Google Chrome OS also. And then, will reply again here, to give you the feedback of the new Google OS.
    http://goschrome.com/forum/

kieran78, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

I have Windows 10 and have os/Chrome on it. How can I rake Chrome off my hp laptop without...

1. I have Windows 10 and have os/Chrome on it. How can I rake Chrome off my hp laptop without... - Similar Threads - Chrome rake Chrome

2. Can my Windows 10 look like Chrome OS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can my Windows 10 look like Chrome OS?: Hi,I like the way, Chrome OS looks like. I wish if there is a theme or anything else for Windows 10 to look like Chrome OS.If there is not, then it's fine....
  3. Can my Windows 10 look like Chrome OS?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can my Windows 10 look like Chrome OS?: Hi,I like the way, Chrome OS looks like. I wish if there is a theme or anything else for Windows 10 to look like Chrome OS.If there is not, then it's fine....
  4. Can my Windows 10 look like Chrome OS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Having BSODs in Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having BSODs in Chrome: 3 most recent BSODs are Video scheduler internal error and Memory management. I configured Chrome to use Nvidia card instead of Intel one, because YouTube was lagging. I think that all crashes occurred when I pressed a space key not first press in Chrome. I changed the...
  6. I have several chrome windows running and minimized, but when I click on the Chrome icon on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have several chrome windows running and minimized, but when I click on the Chrome icon on...: I used to be able to see the open windows by hovering over the chrome icon but that is no longer present. I am only able to get to open windows by hovering over the Task View icon on my task bar and clicking on that. I have checked to see that sticky keys aren't turned on. I...
  7. I need help with white hp chrome os

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help with white hp chrome os: My hp is completely I was trying to make mine a switch to chrome os to windows laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-need-help-with-white-hp-chrome-os/651fd624-7e69-45ad-bf53-e5eb061f234a
  8. i have a question about chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    i have a question about chrome: Every time my PC starts, I always get an image of Chrome, but this image is of another color, it's light blue, it's the same Chrome browser but clearer, I feel that this chrome slows down my PC, there is some way to disable it ?...
  9. I have a strange virus in Chrome only in Chrome what should i do ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a strange virus in Chrome only in Chrome what should i do ?: Every time I start chrome open chrome or open new tab of chrome it's making redirection or open a seach page not google but something else. Then in each website I surf to it's making redirection or if I click on the page I surfed to it's going to this search page or to other...
  10. Have Window 10, Google Chrome and I can not download iTunes

in Browsers and Email
    Have Window 10, Google Chrome and I can not download iTunes: I have Window 10, Google Chrome is my Browser...every time, I am trying to Download iTunes, during download, I get couple of errors, but when Finish..it states: Apple Application Support is Required to Run iTunes.... Please, help...where do I go to Download the Apple...