Windows 10: I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Works gives me a message that it's unlicensned

Discus and support I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Works gives me a message that it's unlicensned in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've called before and had this issue resolved, and Now it's did it again, for the THIRD TIME.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MaryDurbin1, Sep 16, 2019.

1. I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Works gives me a message that it's unlicensned

I've called before and had this issue resolved, and Now it's did it again, for the THIRD TIME.

:)

MaryDurbin1, Sep 16, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 16, 2019
  4. EarthDog Win User

I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Works gives me a message that it's unlicensned

Microsoft Gives Windows 10 a Major Performance Boost

don't forget windows ME!! *Stick Out Tongue I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Works gives me a message that it's unlicensned :p

EarthDog, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Works gives me a message that it's unlicensned

1. I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Works gives me a message that it's unlicensned - Similar Threads - Microsoft Works message

2. I have a Windows 10 Cambodia and it keeps going to the blue screen giving me a code...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a Windows 10 Cambodia and it keeps going to the blue screen giving me a code...: [ATTACH] this is what it's giving me then it goes to a recovery screen and it says I can reset it and everything but it won't let me reset it or do nothing it just keeps saying system failure...
  3. Installing Windows 10 giving me fits

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 giving me fits: Yesterday I went over to a friends home (my computer guru's) and we installed Windows 10 Home. It had a few minor glitches and we thought we had solved those. When I got home things went from bad to worse. I can NOT even describe what all it was doing. When it booted up,...
  4. Installing Windows 10 giving me fits

in Windows 10 Support
    Installing Windows 10 giving me fits: Yesterday I went over to a friends home (my computer guru's) and we installed Windows 10 Home. It had a few minor glitches and we thought we had solved those. When I got home things went from bad to worse. I can NOT even describe what all it was doing. When it booted up,...
  5. I have an ASUS laptop with windows 10. Camer giving me 0xA00F425C...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an ASUS laptop with windows 10. Camer giving me 0xA00F425C...: Please instruct me on what I can do to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-asus-laptop-with-windows-10-camer-giving/da8216df-4cc0-40ab-b63a-cef45cf2c319
  6. Password Reset Wizard keeps giving me an error message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password Reset Wizard keeps giving me an error message: So I'm trying to use the password reset wizard and I used my laptop to make the disc, but when I try and use it on my PC it gives me the error message, "An error occurred while the wizard was attempting to set the password for this user account". I don't know what to do....
  7. Everything I click on gives me class not registered messages and nothing is fixing it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everything I click on gives me class not registered messages and nothing is fixing it: ok so my computer has Windows 10 and it updates by itself. Everything worked fine until it updated July 26th 2018 and now everything is a mess. I cannot access anything. Everything I click on gives me a message that's says various messages along with class not registered....
  8. Microsoft Edge giving error messages in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge giving error messages in Windows 10: Hi, Trying to get to grips with the many errors I seem to be getting on my new DELL Optiplex 5050/Windows 10 combination, one of these being Application Error Event 1000 Task Category 100 relating to Microsoft Edge:- Faulting application name: MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe,...
  9. Backup attempt gives me error message - virtual drives problem?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup attempt gives me error message - virtual drives problem?: When I attempt to backup my computer with the windows 10 upgrade I get an error message: an internal error has occurred - the specified resource can not be found in the image file(0x80070716) Does anybody know what this means? I have virtual drives E: F: G: H: and...
  10. Give Me a Clue

in Windows 10 Support
    Give Me a Clue: Trying to post in Chillout Forum and get this . [img] 3928