Windows 10: i have windows 10 how doo i attach a photo to an email tha i want to send

Discus and support i have windows 10 how doo i attach a photo to an email tha i want to send in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I attach a photo to an email that I am sending... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KarenGriner, Jan 24, 2019.

1. i have windows 10 how doo i attach a photo to an email tha i want to send

How do I attach a photo to an email that I am sending

:)

KarenGriner, Jan 24, 2019

2. i have windows 10 how doo i attach a photo to an email tha i want to send

How do I attach a photo to an email that I am sending

KarenGriner, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Meghana C Win User
    I can attach photos to an email but it will not send anywhere.

Hi Linda,

I will certainly help you with sending photos via email.

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue specific to a particular recipient?

• Did you try sending the image through a web browser?

• How are you trying to access your emails? Is it from the Windows 10 Mail app or Mail client?

• What happens when you try to send an email with attachment? Do you get any error message/code, if yes, then provide us the complete error message/code.

• Are you able to send an email without attachment?

Please keep us updated with the status of sending photos via email, to assist you further.

Thank you.

Meghana C, Dec 16, 2019
  4. S_and_S Win User

i have windows 10 how doo i attach a photo to an email tha i want to send

That depends ... on what you use to send and receive email.

Here are instructions for two of the most popular email services: GMail and Outlook.com:

1- Compose your email.

2- Click on the paper clip symbol - here they are for GMail and Outlook.com:

i have windows 10 how doo i attach a photo to an email tha i want to send 67c1d884-d32f-4cce-8c3b-a9670362f7a3?upload=true.jpg

GMail

i have windows 10 how doo i attach a photo to an email tha i want to send 4bf8d4c5-9f3b-4ed9-a29c-6a356771d53c?upload=true.jpg

Outlook.com

Then, navigate to the picture you want to attach, select it, and click on OK.

If you use a different method, tell us what it is.

S_and_S, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

1. i have windows 10 how doo i attach a photo to an email tha i want to send - Similar Threads - doo attach photo

2. So, I want to attach a spreadsheet to an email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So, I want to attach a spreadsheet to an email: but spreadsheet says no link to email..go to settings...so go to setting, defaults...mail...and only option is microsoft edge..cannot link outlook or gmailthey don't appear as an option, but I understand these are web based so won't work.This means in spreadsheet I can not...
  3. So, I want to attach a spreadsheet to an email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So, I want to attach a spreadsheet to an email: but spreadsheet says no link to email..go to settings...so go to setting, defaults...mail...and only option is microsoft edge..cannot link outlook or gmailthey don't appear as an option, but I understand these are web based so won't work.This means in spreadsheet I can not...
  4. The photos I want to attach to an email are not visible and they used to be. I just have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The photos I want to attach to an email are not visible and they used to be. I just have...: I send work emails with photos to exhibit what I sell. It used to be I just went to the album, opened the album, and the photos appeared. Now when I try to include pictures they have file names but I can't readily see the photo. What happened and how can I change this?...
  5. The photos I want to attach to an email are not visible and they used to be. I just have...

The photos I want to attach to an email are not visible and they used to be. I just have...: I send work emails with photos to exhibit what I sell. It used to be I just went to the album, opened the album, and the photos appeared. Now when I try to include pictures they have file names but I can't readily see the photo. What happened and how can I change this?...
  6. how do I send a email i have saved as a draft in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I send a email i have saved as a draft in windows 10: i wrot email and saved them as drafts. When i tried to send them I could not. It did not save the address only the message. When I tried to send them it gave me an error message. Howq do I do this?...
  7. How do I access photos in photos app in windows 10 to send as an attachment with an email

How do I access photos in photos app in windows 10 to send as an attachment with an email: How do I access my photos in the photos app in windows 10 to send as an attachment with an email . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-photos-in-photos-app-in-windows-10/c54ec09e-9926-4566-8874-3a7838310c9a
  8. How do I fix Windows 10 so I can send email attachments?

How do I fix Windows 10 so I can send email attachments?: Ever since the update I cannot send attachments in any of my email address accounts. I can't see the threads on this same question for an answer. Please advise....
  9. How do I send a document as an email attachment in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I send a document as an email attachment in Windows 10?: I don't have a default programme set up in order to send a document as an email attachment. I'm confused as to which one I should choose....
  10. Can I send 3D files as an email attachment?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I send 3D files as an email attachment?: Can I send 3D files as an email attachment? I created mixed reality files but don’t know how to share them. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-send-3d-files-as-an-email-attachment/b58ebcd4-d93c-49fa-bf5f-488df0f0d394"