Windows 10: i have windows 10 i cant download play store or any games from it

Discus and support i have windows 10 i cant download play store or any games from it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried over and over to download Play Store my pc says it does it but it don't. Also im unable to download anything from the play store ive tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NanaDean, Mar 4, 2020.

1. NanaDean Win User

i have windows 10 i cant download play store or any games from it

I have tried over and over to download Play Store my pc says it does it but it don't. Also im unable to download anything from the play store ive tried everything. Ive gone to Microsoft ive blogged ive gone to every setting on my pc still no luck.

PLEASE HELP

:)

NanaDean, Mar 4, 2020

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

i have windows 10 i cant download play store or any games from it bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 4, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

1. i have windows 10 i cant download play store or any games from it - Similar Threads - cant download play

2. Help!!! I cant download any games from microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help!!! I cant download any games from microsoft store.: A while back I had malware on my pc which disabled my antivirus and windows update so I couldn't open microsoft store then I found a windows update activator which fixed the problem then when I try to download it says "Sorry, Something happened on our end." I have made a new...
  3. Help!!! I cant download any games from microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help!!! I cant download any games from microsoft store.: A while back I had malware on my pc which disabled my antivirus and windows update so I couldn't open microsoft store then I found a windows update activator which fixed the problem then when I try to download it says "Sorry, Something happened on our end." I have made a new...
  4. I cant download any apps from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant download any apps from the microsoft store: When im trying to click on the download button nothing happens.I already reset my microsoft store but that didnt help.I tried all the youtube tutorials but nothing works.help...
  5. Why cant i download any games?

Why cant i download any games?: i get these error codes every time i try to download any game 0x803FB107, 0x80070422. everytime https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-any-games/2d632f07-8409-4942-822b-66eafaa6a86c
  6. I cant play any games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant play any games.: When i try to play some games it just shows system 32 driverstore filerepository iigd_dch.inf_amd64020c27d3ac4a7d3/igc32.dll is not meant to be run on windows or its corrupted...
  7. I have problems downloading games from the Windows Store.

I have problems downloading games from the Windows Store.: Hello, when I'm going to select the icon of a game absolutely nothing happens, however when I click the icon of any application other than a game immediately send me to the platform that contains more information about the application. I already have the operating system...
  8. I have problems downloading games from the Windows store.

I have problems downloading games from the Windows store.: Hi, when I'm going to select the icon of a game absolutely nothing happens, however when I click the icon of any application other than a game immediately send me to the platform that contains more information about the application. I already have the operating...
  9. I cant install any games from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install any games from the Microsoft Store: I bought the xbox game pass, but I can't download any games. When I see the catalog from my internet browser, it says that the game is available to download because it is in the pack, but then it takes me to the Microsoft Store app and there the only thing I can do is write a...
  10. how can i download games from play store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i download games from play store: dear sir I can not download game from the play store what should I do for that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/how-can-i-download-games-from-play-store/cd0ceb43-cf6b-47c4-a89e-d76b920eafb4