Windows 10: I have Windows 10, my email all of a sudden won't open

Discus and support I have Windows 10, my email all of a sudden won't open in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there I have a Windows 10 Asus X540S laptop. I have been using my email all day, now all of a sudden the emails won't open. Can you help me with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dave andDebbie, Jul 16, 2019.

1. I have Windows 10, my email all of a sudden won't open

Hi there

I have a Windows 10 Asus X540S laptop. I have been using my email all day, now all of a sudden the emails won't open. Can you help me with this. I use this for my business.

Thanks in advance

Debbie Julnes

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Dave andDebbie, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2019
  3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 17, 2019
  4. I have Windows 10, my email all of a sudden won't open

Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

I have Windows 10, my email all of a sudden won't open

1. I have Windows 10, my email all of a sudden won't open - Similar Threads - email sudden won't

2. Why won't my email open?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my email open?: I just got a new computer which looks/feels far different from the old DELL and Windows 10. I'm having trouble getting my email. I click the email short cut but no response. Help!...
  3. Why won't my email open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my email open?: I just got a new computer which looks/feels far different from the old DELL and Windows 10. I'm having trouble getting my email. I click the email short cut but no response. Help!...
  4. all of a sudden I can't open settings. It is minimized in the task bar and won't open.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    all of a sudden I can't open settings. It is minimized in the task bar and won't open.: I cannot open settings all of a sudden. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-of-a-sudden-i-cant-open-settings-it-is/78773e30-8b47-4017-bcb4-90f02ae7d90f
  5. Start menu suddenly won't open at all

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu suddenly won't open at all: Hello, I am running Windows 10 version 2004. After restarting Windows 10 today my Start menu has suddenly stopped working. Clicking on the Start button or pressing the Windows key on my keyboard does nothing at all. The search menu still works, but is now half its previous...
  6. Windows 10 email will sync, but won't open body of emails

Windows 10 email will sync, but won't open body of emails: I purchased a new computer with windows 10 in November. I cannot use the email. The app is installed and set up with my accounts. it will sync originally all 3000 or so emails from the past that were in folders on my windows live, but it will not open the body of the...
  7. my email app won't open my emails

my email app won't open my emails: when using the mail app on the task bar the mail box opens but doesn't show the emails? Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet....
  8. my email app won't open my emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my email app won't open my emails: when using the mail app on the task bar the mail box opens but doesn't show the emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/my-email-app-wont-open-my-emails/2deacee6-d6b5-4d6d-99a7-21e7e6ff8998
  9. Suddenly Windows Defender Won't Open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suddenly Windows Defender Won't Open: Hi there: For some reason, when I tried to use Windows Defender today I get the following message: "This application is turned off by group policy. To allow this application to run, contact your security administrator to enable the program via group policy" WTF? I...
  10. Left click won't open folders all of a sudden...

in Windows 10 Support
    Left click won't open folders all of a sudden...: Yesterday, out of the blue, I was no longer able to left click on a folder to open it. If I right click and then choose open, it will open. I get the error message: [img] I have not made any changes lately and I don't know what could cause this as I have never...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. all of a sudden my sign in passwords to apps windows 10 arent automatic