Windows 10: I have Windows 10 Pro and recently a web page I frequent stopped playing the podcasts and...

Discus and support I have Windows 10 Pro and recently a web page I frequent stopped playing the podcasts and... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently a web page that I frequent stopped playing the videos and podcasts located on this page. I checked the same web site on Chrome and it works.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DexterRobinson1, Mar 11, 2019.

1. I have Windows 10 Pro and recently a web page I frequent stopped playing the podcasts and...

Recently a web page that I frequent stopped playing the videos and podcasts located on this page. I checked the same web site on Chrome and it works. How can I correct this so I can use Edge. I have checked other sites with Edge and there is no issue, what could be the issue? Can I reset the cookies to this site?

DR

:)

DexterRobinson1, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 11, 2019
  3. c627627 Win User
    Turn On or Off Recent Items and Frequent Places in Windows 10  

Brink, your forum has emerged as one of the best for Windows on the internet.

Can you get Windows 10 to display a list of recently opened *files* but not a list of recently opened web pages...
    Can they be separated and one turned on but not the other?

I use Classic Shell on Windows 10 so that I can have Recent Items displayed in a drop down list, and would like to keep that ON but turn OFF the display of every web page I visit when I right click on the browser i the task Bar of Windows 10.

c627627, Mar 11, 2019
  4. seb42 Win User

I have Windows 10 Pro and recently a web page I frequent stopped playing the podcasts and...

N96 - how to play only one podcast/song

N96 - how to get music play that can stop after playing one podcast.

Option 1

Please If someone, human or machine, could tell me how I can just play one podcast out of 10 and get the music play to stop.

I try to add a single podcast to a playlist, but failed, it only showed my songs.

Option 2

Could some one suggest a replace music play that works and is free.

seb42, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

I have Windows 10 Pro and recently a web page I frequent stopped playing the podcasts and...

1. I have Windows 10 Pro and recently a web page I frequent stopped playing the podcasts and... - Similar Threads - Pro recently web

2. How to stop web pages from pinning there page to the taskbar windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop web pages from pinning there page to the taskbar windows 10: When visiting some web pages the web page is pinned to the taskbar on one of my computers and not on the other both running Windows 10 with all up-to-date. One just pins them to it while the other is asked if it can be pinned. How does a person stop the automatic pinning?...
  3. How to stop web pages from pinning there page to the taskbar windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop web pages from pinning there page to the taskbar windows 10: When visiting some web pages the web page is pinned to the taskbar on one of my computers and not on the other both running Windows 10 with all up-to-date. One just pins them to it while the other is asked if it can be pinned. How does a person stop the automatic pinning?...
  4. How to stop web pages from pinning there page to the taskbar windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I"m having a BSOD frequently recently. Below are the log i extrated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I"m having a BSOD frequently recently. Below are the log i extrated: Can anyone tell me what is the reason of the bluescreen and how to fix it?Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1d4Parameter 1: 0Parameter 2: 5Parameter 3: fffff50023ddb940Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  6. I"m having a BSOD frequently recently. Below are the log i extrated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I"m having a BSOD frequently recently. Below are the log i extrated: Can anyone tell me what is the reason of the bluescreen and how to fix it?Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1d4Parameter 1: 0Parameter 2: 5Parameter 3: fffff50023ddb940Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  7. I"m having a BSOD frequently recently. Below are the log i extrated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I have recently updated from 8.1 to 10 and I am now unable to use the Rode Podcaster.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have recently updated from 8.1 to 10 and I am now unable to use the Rode Podcaster.: I have just upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and I am now unable to use my Rode Podcaster. The microphone is seen by the system but it does not produce any input in any application: Audacity, OBS, Panopto, Zoom, ... I have read a previous thread on the same topic but after having...
  9. How do I stop getting web page not responding then recover web page? I get this on Edge....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop getting web page not responding then recover web page? I get this on Edge....: This problem has been going on for some time. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-getting-web-page-not-responding-then/1b73d1d7-6d10-4f51-b22b-c81fbb7ba81a
  10. Windows Timeline missing web pages in recent tasks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Timeline missing web pages in recent tasks: In windows timeline, recent web sessions are not listed. Though currently running web sessions are listed. It was working very well at the start of introduction of this feature in stable updates. This problem started just before one or two months....