Windows 10: I have windows 10 pro and system got crashed and i dont use MS account so cant find my...

Discus and support I have windows 10 pro and system got crashed and i dont use MS account so cant find my... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought Dell Vostro and upgrade its windows to 10 pro.. I created a local user which i login using a biometric thump scanner. After i made the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Okaz-it, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Okaz-it Win User

I have windows 10 pro and system got crashed and i dont use MS account so cant find my...

I bought Dell Vostro and upgrade its windows to 10 pro.. I created a local user which i login using a biometric thump scanner. After i made the last windows update, system got crashed. Found out that Bitlocker encrypted my driver so there were no way to recover or even return to factory format unless i unlock it. The issue is, unlocking is related to only MS account. But i did not use my MS account in this machine at all. So is it a dead end to me? I dont remember asking for encryption at all.

:)

Okaz-it, Apr 11, 2021
  2. FiiLeTe Win User

Window 10 Auto-Logon (Hotmail/MS Account)

Hello everyone!

So, i've updated my PC to Windows 10 and i have a little problem.

Anyone knows how to auto-logon without asking for password using Hotmail/MS Account? I i've already tried the trick using "netplwiz" from Windows 8 wich always worked totally, and in Win10 it just does not work, it keeps asking me for password...

Anyone knows how to bypass this without having to create a local account?

Cheers.

FiiLeTe, Apr 11, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Zakin Win User

I have windows 10 pro and system got crashed and i dont use MS account so cant find my...

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown I have windows 10 pro and system got crashed and i dont use MS account so cant find my... :(

Zakin, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

1. I have windows 10 pro and system got crashed and i dont use MS account so cant find my... - Similar Threads - pro system got

2. Windows 10 Phone asking for bitlocker recover, I dont have one on my MS account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Phone asking for bitlocker recover, I dont have one on my MS account.: Hello,Windows Phone support has ended but I still do hope I can get a solution to this.My Windows Phone 10 was acting weird were some of the apps don't show and some did not work. So I reset it but this time after signing in to the phone, it never signed me in. The apps did...
  3. Windows 10 Phone asking for bitlocker recover, I dont have one on my MS account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Phone asking for bitlocker recover, I dont have one on my MS account.: Hello,Windows Phone support has ended but I still do hope I can get a solution to this.My Windows Phone 10 was acting weird were some of the apps don't show and some did not work. So I reset it but this time after signing in to the phone, it never signed me in. The apps did...
  4. I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well.: I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-ms-store-on-my-computer-and-cant/09393515-aa87-4f36-80b4-f998ab3e10a1
  5. I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well.: I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-ms-store-on-my-computer-and-cant/09393515-aa87-4f36-80b4-f998ab3e10a1
  6. I dont have ms store on my computer and cant download it as well.

7. my account got hacked and i cant recover it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my account got hacked and i cant recover it: for the past 2 weeks, ive tried many ways to recover my hacked account, but all of them failed. i tried making a recovery request several times, but the automated system thinks i didnt answer enough questions, even though i answerd all of them, and terminated it. ive also...
  8. my account got hacked and i cant recover it

my account got hacked and i cant recover it: for the past 2 weeks, ive tried many ways to recover my hacked account, but all of them failed. i tried making a recovery request several times, but the automated system thinks i didnt answer enough questions, even though i answerd all of them, and terminated it. ive also...
  9. so i dont have these options and i dont know why.

in Windows 10 Customization
    so i dont have these options and i dont know why.: ok, so i need to center my taskbar for reasons and i am using links rclick/toolbars/links and centering it manually. i am unable to find a hide labels button when i rclick the taskbar. pls help...
  10. I dont have a admin account so how to fix???????

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I dont have a admin account so how to fix???????: Help! Please respond to my question : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-admin-account-so-how-to-fix/ced9723a-4989-464f-8080-74207b8ee65c