Windows 10: I have Windows 10 Pro keys' but cam't remember which is already used.

Discus and support I have Windows 10 Pro keys' but cam't remember which is already used. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Like the title says I have two Win10 Pro keys and used one to build my PC last December. Now I need to use the other but can not remember which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by k3ll32, Jul 11, 2020.

1. k3ll32 Win User

I have Windows 10 Pro keys' but cam't remember which is already used.

Like the title says I have two Win10 Pro keys and used one to build my PC last December. Now I need to use the other but can not remember which is already activated. I have used a couple apps to try to find out what my current serial # is. None of the results match my purchased keys though. Is there a way to find out which one is already on my PC?

:)

k3ll32, Jul 11, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jul 11, 2020
  3. alucasa Win User
    windows 10 key

I am trying to do this on my main rig which has Win 10 pro.

The link no longer shows an option for Windows 10 Pro. I think they bundled it and it will react to keys instead. Hate to try though.

Most importantly, it's letting me download 1511 build which I already have.

alucasa, Jul 11, 2020
  4. I have Windows 10 Pro keys' but cam't remember which is already used.

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

I have Windows 10 Pro keys' but cam't remember which is already used.

1. I have Windows 10 Pro keys' but cam't remember which is already used. - Similar Threads - Pro keys' cam't

2. I have a windows 10 key which is associated with a laptop, but that is no longer in use,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a windows 10 key which is associated with a laptop, but that is no longer in use,...: I bought a retail key of the windows 10 a while back. But the laptop I had it activated died due to some issues. Now I am planning to build a new PC, can anyone help me in this matter. Thank you in advance....
  3. I have a windows 10 key which is associated with a laptop, but that is no longer in use,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a windows 10 key which is associated with a laptop, but that is no longer in use,...: I bought a retail key of the windows 10 a while back. But the laptop I had it activated died due to some issues. Now I am planning to build a new PC, can anyone help me in this matter. Thank you in advance....
  4. I have a windows 10 key which is associated with a laptop, but that is no longer in use,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to use a produc key that i already have?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to use a produc key that i already have?: I already payed for window 10 produc key, but it was on a old computer who can't run it. I dont have an history on microsoft because it was a computer store who install it.Now i want to install it on another computer. How can i do that?...
  6. How to use a produc key that i already have?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use a produc key that i already have?: I already payed for window 10 produc key, but it was on a old computer who can't run it. I dont have an history on microsoft because it was a computer store who install it.Now i want to install it on another computer. How can i do that?...
  7. How to use a produc key that i already have?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Unopened windows 10 Pro product key already used

Unopened windows 10 Pro product key already used: I purchased a number of boxed windows 10 pro USB 3 products a while back.Installed 4 out of 5 with no issue.8 months later today I started installation on a new intel Nuk product code BOXNUK6i7KYKOpened the windows 10 box sealed in original packaging and tried to install. The...
  9. Using a Windows 10 Pro package license key on an already installed Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using a Windows 10 Pro package license key on an already installed Windows: So, I'm about to purchase a windows 10 pro retail package (coming from an OEM if that matters) that comes with the license key and the USB, and was wondering if I can use the license key provided out of the box to activate my already installed windows in my SSD. I used the...
  10. windows 10 key already used

windows 10 key already used: I have had a Mojang Minecraft account since 2013 and when I went to redeem my windows 10 key it said that it had already been redeemed In 2017. The problem is that I know I didn't redeem it because I barely learned that you get a free code a day ago. I already searched it in...