Windows 10: I have windows 10 pro, when system reboots bluetooth pairing takes too long to react to...

Discus and support I have windows 10 pro, when system reboots bluetooth pairing takes too long to react to... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have windows 10 pro, when system reboots (or power up), bluetooth device pairing takes too long to react to both my bluetooth keyboard & bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DRACWULA, Feb 8, 2019.

1. DRACWULA Win User

I have windows 10 pro, when system reboots bluetooth pairing takes too long to react to...

I have windows 10 pro, when system reboots (or power up), bluetooth device pairing takes too long to react to both my bluetooth keyboard & bluetooth mouse

Example:

1. boot up / reboot (this part is fine, starts up fast and efficient to the point of the wallpaper lock-screen)

2. login screen does not respond to my first bluetooth keystroke or bluetooth mouse mouse movement, but "wired" keyboard & mouse pad are fine.

3. after 30second~ish wating ... then both my bluetooth finally respond to the computer.

its super annoying.

can anyone advise on how to make this pairing faster or on timely manner in boot up behavior?

:)

DRACWULA, Feb 8, 2019

2. Bluetooth does not Recognize/Pair/See Bluetooth Hardware

System Information: Asus Notebook UX303L, Windows 10, Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition

Okay, I've been working on this for awhile and have tried a million things. I'm going back to square one so pretend I haven't tried anything yet.

Here is the problem.

I just upgraded to Windows 10 (from windows 8.1) on a 2 month old laptop. On previous version there were NO problems with bluetooth. The problems started immediately after upgrade.

When the upgrade finished Windows 10 remembered all of my previous Bluetooth pairs. My bluetooth mouse (Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition) worked before the installation but after my system reboot the cursor no longer showed movement. The batteries are new. The mouse is acting exactly like it does when it is properly connected (lights flash, makes scrolling sounds, etc). When I checked the Bluetooth device screen it still showed as paired. I rebooted. No change. So I unpaired the device. When I unpaired the device it flashed for a second as a possible device to pair with and then was no longer on the list. Other possible devices to pair with appear and disappear from the list without cause. (Ex. sees a scanner for a few seconds then no longer has a scanner. Sometimes its up for a few minutes at most but the list is constantly flickering.) So I rebooted. Then it did not see the mouse at all. I did this for several days. Sometimes when I would turn on my laptop it would flicker, sometimes it would not. After about 3 days with no explanation it suddenly showed up and did not flicker. I connected the mouse and it worked for about 2 days. On the 3rd day I tried again, and the cursor would no longer respond even though the mouse was acting exactly the same. I rebooted. No change. I unpaired the device and it never showed up on the list. It's flickered a few times but when I click on it to pair it pops up with an error basically saying "cannot pair. Please check and see if the device is still set to connect to bluetooth." That is only on the rare occasion that it actually shows up on the list long enough to hit pair (maybe 2 times out of 50 attempts or more.)

I've tried everything I can think of, but I'd like to try everything in order that someone else would try to see if I'm missing something.

It is a Microsoft mouse by all means it should work on Microsoft drivers. :/ Arg. Please give any suggestions to help.

tashaestein1, Feb 8, 2019
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Feb 8, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

I have windows 10 pro, when system reboots bluetooth pairing takes too long to react to...

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

1. I have windows 10 pro, when system reboots bluetooth pairing takes too long to react to... - Similar Threads - pro system reboots

2. Take too long to respond when have a good connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Take too long to respond when have a good connection: I have a wired connection in my desktop. I opened a browser preferably chrome and when I open a website it says take too long to respond and doesn't do anything. I close and re open the browser and still the same. I have updated Windows so I wonder what is the cause of the...
  3. Take too long to respond when have a good connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Take too long to respond when have a good connection: I have a wired connection in my desktop. I opened a browser preferably chrome and when I open a website it says take too long to respond and doesn't do anything. I close and re open the browser and still the same. I have updated Windows so I wonder what is the cause of the...
  4. Take too long to respond when have a good connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 - System restoration is taking too long.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 - System restoration is taking too long.: I was trying to fix the problem that the Windows 10 has agaisnt Ps4 controllers on DS4Windows. One of the fixes for this problem was to unnistall some updates on Windows that may be interfering with DS4. I tried and unnistalled an update but when i booted my laptop again it...
  6. System Restore taking too long..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore taking too long..: Hello everyone and thank you for your time/attention. I have a question regarding system restore.. how long does it usually take? because mines have been restoring for about 2 hours now.. This is odd to me because I recently made a restore point3 hours agoand used it to...
  7. System Restore taking far too long

System Restore taking far too long: I started a system restore today and it's been restoring for about 3 hours now, which is obviously taking far too long. I don't really know what to do. Please reply ASAP! Thank you Regards, Jui-Chen...
  8. system restoring point taking too long

system restoring point taking too long: It’s been almost 8 hours and its still stuck at “please wait while your windows files and settings are being restored System Restore is restoring the registry...”...
  9. System restore taking too long?

System restore taking too long?: I'm trying to restore my laptop to my restore point on Oct 9. It has been three hours and I'm unsure if there is something wrong. Any advice would be appreciated....
  10. System Restore taking too long..

System Restore taking too long..: Hello everyone and thank you for your time/attention. I have a question regarding system restore.. how long does it usually take? because mines have been restoring for about 2 hours now.. This is odd to me because I recently made a restore point(3 hours ago)and used it to...