Windows 10: I have windows 10 that I pay $10.95 monthly and I need to transfer the subscription to a...

Discus and support I have windows 10 that I pay $10.95 monthly and I need to transfer the subscription to a... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 10 on an old laptop that is not working anymore and I need to transfer the subscription to a new laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RichardTodeschini, May 17, 2020.

1. I have windows 10 that I pay $10.95 monthly and I need to transfer the subscription to a...

I have windows 10 on an old laptop that is not working anymore and I need to transfer the subscription to a new laptop

:)

RichardTodeschini, May 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 17, 2020
  3. imnancyb Win User
    Windows 10 Upgrade and Adobe monthly subscriptions

Hello,

I have two monthly subscriptions through Adobe - Adobe Captivate and Adobe Presenter. Will my Adobe subscriptions still work if I upgrade to Windows 10?

Thanks!

imnancyb, May 17, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

I have windows 10 that I pay $10.95 monthly and I need to transfer the subscription to a...

Delta6326, May 17, 2020
Thema:

I have windows 10 that I pay $10.95 monthly and I need to transfer the subscription to a...

1. I have windows 10 that I pay $10.95 monthly and I need to transfer the subscription to a... - Similar Threads - pay $10 monthly

2. So... If I have a Windows 10 account on another computer, do I still have to pay for it on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So... If I have a Windows 10 account on another computer, do I still have to pay for it on...: I can’t find any answers to this just sitting on the interwebs so here I am. I was having a chat with my friend about my new PC which I am close to affording and I told him that I had Windows 10 on a USB stick that I got from the Media Creation tool. So then I asked, do I...
  3. activation do i have to pay for this

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation do i have to pay for this: I need to activate my win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-do-i-have-to-pay-for-this/0e1034fb-7552-41a5-ae19-c971a6eacb4e"
  4. i have payed for my office subscription but when i try to access it i get a message that it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have payed for my office subscription but when i try to access it i get a message that it...: I HAVE HAD MICROSOFT OFFICE FOR YEARS. AFTER I PAID FOR IT THIS YEAR I TRIED TO USE IT IT SAYS MY ACCOUNT HAS EXPIRED. I CANT SEEM TO GET IT BACK, EVERY TIME I TRY TOM UPDATE IT, I GET CHARGE AGAIN??...
  5. I Own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and Switched Computers Now I Have To Pay

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and Switched Computers Now I Have To Pay: So for Christmas 2019 I got a new computer. Now, on my old laptop I had Minecraft Win10 and I redeemed it when on the same Microsoft Account as the one I am trying to get it on now but it just says not sold separately and Free Trial. Please help me try to resolve my issue....
  6. How do I pay for a 1 year subscription?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I pay for a 1 year subscription?: Why ia it so difficult for me to pay you guys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pay-for-a-1-year-subscription/d8d5f3ea-9564-43b4-a868-07c9d89cb87c
  7. Will I have to pay again if I reinstall a paid app that I uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I have to pay again if I reinstall a paid app that I uninstalled?: I paid and downloaded for the Age of Empires Definitive Edition from the Microsoft Store. I was planning to uninstall it because I am not using it right now (got bored playing with the game) and it is taking up a huge space (17 gig) in my Surface laptop 2. I might, however,...
  8. Why do I need to pay for more storage than I have on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I need to pay for more storage than I have on my laptop?: Syncing my device to OneDrive is the default option suggested by Microsoft at setup (it's an HP laptop running Windows 10). I am not especially tech-savvy, and the option was framed in a way that described OneDrive as protecting my files, and implied that they would be backed...
  9. Do I have to pay to have Windows reinstalled?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do I have to pay to have Windows reinstalled?: I've had my laptop repaired after water damage. They've fix various things appeartley but say that the hard drive also needs to be replaced. In the quote for the repairs is a fee for installing Windows but can't I just reinstall with the windows key I have from when I...
  10. i have 2 issues that i need help with on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    i have 2 issues that i need help with on windows 10.: first problem is i want to disable internet options on HTML help, im on windows 10 64 bit, i click on options > then internet options but i want it disabled please help. the second problem im having is disabling the advanced system recovery in windows 10 please help...