Windows 10: I have Windows 10. When I open an attachment on an email, it's now the size of a postage...

Discus and support I have Windows 10. When I open an attachment on an email, it's now the size of a postage... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Windows 10. I have always been able to open an attachment in an email, until the last Windows update. Now the attachments are the size of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by John KayHO, Feb 7, 2020.

1. I have Windows 10. When I open an attachment on an email, it's now the size of a postage...

I have Windows 10. I have always been able to open an attachment in an email, until the last Windows update.

Now the attachments are the size of a postage stamp. Unreadable. What happened and how to I remedy this problem?

John KayHO

:)

John KayHO, Feb 7, 2020

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Feb 7, 2020
  3. will not open attachment in an email

Hi Dave,

There are some factors that we need to consider regarding your concern about opening email attachments. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• How do you access your Email?
    • If you are using a browser, have you tried using a different browser?
    • Have you also tried to clear the cache and cookies of your browsers?
    • What is the last action taken before this issue happens?

If you are using an Outlook application to open emails, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article
    . You can follow the steps provided in the issue #1.

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I have Windows 10. When I open an attachment on an email, it's now the size of a postage...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

I have Windows 10. When I open an attachment on an email, it's now the size of a postage...

1. I have Windows 10. When I open an attachment on an email, it's now the size of a postage... - Similar Threads - open attachment email

2. I have windows 10 and just recently if I receive and email with and attachment and try to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have windows 10 and just recently if I receive and email with and attachment and try to...: I have windows 10 and email thru Currently by Yahoo. When I get and email with an attachment and go to open the attachment, it immediately goes to download. I have to go to downloads to open the attachment. This is a recent occurance. I don't want the attachment to go...
  3. Email Attachments not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Attachments not opening: Weird issue I can't wrap my head around.Updated a computer at my work, however on the new pc, the mail app doesn't want to open some PDF files but will open others.On the previous computer, we can still open up all PDF files no issue.I honestly don't have any idea how to sort...
  4. Email Attachments not opening

Email Attachments not opening: Weird issue I can't wrap my head around.Updated a computer at my work, however on the new pc, the mail app doesn't want to open some PDF files but will open others.On the previous computer, we can still open up all PDF files no issue.I honestly don't have any idea how to sort...
  5. Clipboard the size of a postage stamp, advice please.

Clipboard the size of a postage stamp, advice please.: My clipboard is the size of a postage stamp, I can't read anything and when I try to click the 3 dots i am offered pin,delete. I tried to resize it with Notepad as suggested in a previous post but it disappears every time I touch a key. I would appreciate advice but I find...
  6. opening email attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    opening email attachments: When I want to open an email attachment, the system forces me to save it to a file first before opening it. I used to be able to open it first and then if I want to save it. What setting do I need to change to be able to open it without having to save it?...
  7. Email attachment says I dont have permission to open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email attachment says I dont have permission to open: I have a brand new laptop with Windows 10. When I try to open email attachments I get the message I do not have permission!! . If I send email to my phone I can open it fine. Do I need to change a setting on my computer?? Thankyou...
  8. Attachments not opening in windows 10 email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Attachments not opening in windows 10 email: When I get an email with an attachment eg a PDF document I want to print, it wont open. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attachments-not-opening-in-windows-10-email/df00a45c-495e-422d-9b13-ee5f2448bdf9
  9. Postage Stamp size Drawing

Postage Stamp size Drawing: With the 3D Paint, I tried using the Canvas to resize the drawing and by selecting On Button to Resize the Drawing to Resize the drawing along with the Canvas but this does not work. Microsoft needs to fix this feature. Too many complaints have gone by with no fix to your...
  10. I Can't open or download email attachments

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Can't open or download email attachments: My OS is windows 10. Do I need to install Adobe Reader? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/i-cant-open-or-download-email-attachments/cdbb492f-64ec-4e74-acc7-5b99c4abf112

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot open attachments on email windows 10