Windows 10: I have Windows 11 Home version, can I go back to Windows 10 Home for free?

Discus and support I have Windows 11 Home version, can I go back to Windows 10 Home for free? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 11 Home version, can I go back to Windows 10 Home for free?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kathy Tax, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Kathy Tax Win User

I have Windows 11 Home version, can I go back to Windows 10 Home for free?

:)

Kathy Tax, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

1. I have Windows 11 Home version, can I go back to Windows 10 Home for free? - Similar Threads - Home version Home

2. I have Windows 11 Home version, can I go back to Windows 10 Home for free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 11 Home version, can I go back to Windows 10 Home for free?: I have Windows 11 Home version, can I go back to Windows 10 Home for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-home-version-can-i-go-back-to/b46d6369-3684-4918-8a7c-636ead792473
  3. I have Windows 11 Home version, can I go back to Windows 10 Home for free?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have Windows 11 Home version, can I go back to Windows 10 Home for free?: I have Windows 11 Home version, can I go back to Windows 10 Home for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-home-version-can-i-go-back-to/b46d6369-3684-4918-8a7c-636ead792473
  4. can i go back to win 11 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i go back to win 11 home: am stuck on win 11 education edition and need to go back to win 11 home can you please help me i can afford it and just to know am a student so this would help me thank you....
  5. can i go back to win 11 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i go back to win 11 home: am stuck on win 11 education edition and need to go back to win 11 home can you please help me i can afford it and just to know am a student so this would help me thank you....
  6. Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I factory reset in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I factory reset in Windows 11?: Hello everyone. So I upgraded my desktop to Windows 11 around 2 weeks ago and I am not satisfied with the OS what so ever, sadly. I was wondering if a factory reset will bring me back to windows 10 as my desktop pc originally had to begin with?- if not, any ideas of how I can...
  7. Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I factory reset in Windows 11?

Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I factory reset in Windows 11?: Hello everyone. So I upgraded my desktop to Windows 11 around 2 weeks ago and I am not satisfied with the OS what so ever, sadly. I was wondering if a factory reset will bring me back to windows 10 as my desktop pc originally had to begin with?- if not, any ideas of how I can...
  8. Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I reset?

Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I reset?: Hi, so I got a laptop that came with Windows 10 Home preinstalled but I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but now I want to do a factory reset to give it to someone if I reset and do a clean install on the laptop will it go back to Windows 10 Home or will it stay in Windows 10 Pro?...
  9. Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I reset?: Hi, so I got a laptop that came with Windows 10 Home preinstalled but I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but now I want to do a factory reset to give it to someone if I reset and do a clean install on the laptop will it go back to Windows 10 Home or will it stay in Windows 10 Pro?...
  10. Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming